Poll

Should we add Add 700g/100w paladins to war2combat installer and set it as the default cost in war2?

Yes
7 (38.9%)
No
11 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Should we make 700g/100w paladins default in war2?  (Read 22871 times)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
Re: Should we make 700g/100w paladins default in war2?
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2019, 09:28:26 PM »
...while Tupac currently splits the community

People come to my server for peaceful casual war2 games. It's a choice they made, it's not splitting the community at all. People made a choice to go else where and I provided it. They want to be less involved with people like you tk.

So I'll stop recommending anything war2ru related. I included it in my gateways for a reason. But trust me that will change very soon!

im the epitome of peace, acceptance, and tranquility.

i've never been to your server. but based on whispers around the community it's very dead... but dead or alive is beside the point. the point is that you attempted to split the community.
Sad for you! oh well think whatever you want. My server is actually very active. I dont fill my channel with bots LOL

Eat these words right here buddy!

If I took all the people ru has banned, harassed, etc. My server would easily be 3 times the size of ru LOL! I'm not even an active player. If you think having.a safe place to play and fun is splitting the community then you sir have no clue about the cards in your hands.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 09:32:32 PM by tupac »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2019, 10:02:09 PM »
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2019, 06:23:16 AM »
SO RANDOM LOCATION UMS AINT POSSIBLE WITH KWIK LOCAL FIX

NOT GOOD. RIP THREAD THEN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2019, 07:07:15 AM »
could we not turn something unused into a ums random?? like iron man ladder?

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2019, 07:48:56 AM »
The graphical piece of that is easy, changing a couple of tables.  However the coding piece to delete the ‘iron man ladder’ and put all new settings.  But that would go back to the original problem which is changing the .exe and nobody wants to do that because there’s 100 versions apparently. In the end, the only way for this to logically happen is to change the .exe, open a new server and start bringing players over there which would be splitting a small community.  Not something I could support.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 08:22:39 AM by Incos »
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • We're smarter than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2019, 08:04:02 AM »
could we not turn something unused into a ums random?? like iron man ladder?
Keep your little dirty hands away from IronMan :D

Why not to test playability using UMS, without straight asking for exe modding?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 08:08:56 AM by Available »

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2019, 08:40:47 AM »
Can’t do gow with UMS, and that’s the one and only map.
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • We're smarter than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2019, 08:56:27 AM »
Using Map Editor not too hard.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 01:34:02 PM by Available »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2019, 09:08:09 AM »
Using Map Editor not too hard.

can you do

700g/50w for knight
800g/100w for paladin

please
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2019, 09:16:38 AM »
that file stayed loaded after war2 custom was closed. You're actions got called out!

You are such a moron.  You do realize that iL's had that problem all along and he literally JUST fixed it in the release that had the chop bars.  It's right in the notes genius.  You are so full of shit its just disgusting.  Like I said,  fantastical stories over things that simply didnt exist.  You are one of the best examples of toxicity this shithole has to offer and a part of why I'll never lift a finger for anyone here.  I might add that you're a hypocrite as well.  I see here in the thread that you're doing exactly the same thing I did.  Quite the lowlife I see.  Thanx for confirming that you are indeed everything I said you were.  Just a pathological liar.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 09:24:24 AM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2019, 09:29:56 AM »
ut that would go back to the original problem which is changing the .exe and nobody wants to do that because there’s 100 versions apparently.

No there's really only 1 version. I made another one when I was developing the plugin framework, but I changed it to work with a static loader and the standard exe.

... but once the exe is loaded there are a heap of mods done to it - always have been.

The no-cd loader mods the process in memory. So does the res bug fix, and observer and warlat - and the list goes on.

It's just a matter of deciding what mods you (we) want to use.

The real problem is getting someone to do it (the reward being abuse). AFAIK none of the other noobs here would have the first clue, and this noob has other things to do.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2019, 09:35:19 AM »
and this noob has other things to do.

Like coming up with nearly undetectable ways to hack such as macro hacks, audio hacks, chop counting hacks, and whatever else he has heard of or thought of.  Yet still loses to people who play one handed...  http://ladder.war2.ru/record.php?player1={Lance}&player2=lambchops  And then rage quits.  But what I want to know is:

ring64 (#36164 → #18150) defeated lambchops (#136) on "Garden of War" at 11:52:17 on 05/07/2019.   <--- How the FUCK did you manage that one.  Losing to ring64 has GOT to be embarrassing lol.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 09:42:25 AM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2019, 09:54:06 AM »
Was talking to Incos, Ryan. Please go get a life.

and this noob has other things to do.

Like coming up with nearly undetectable ways to hack such as macro hacks, audio hacks, and whatever else he has heard of or thought of.

Weren't you saying that was claw yesterday? Get your story straight nooblet.

Yet still loses to people who play one handed...  http://ladder.war2.ru/record.php?player1={Lance}&player2=lambchops  And then rage quits.

Hehe I don't rage quit. Never been my style, everyone knows that.

I've never claimed to be very good at this game, certainly a year ago when that one game was played I was really bad at gow.

But last time we played 1v1 I beat you 2-0 (smurfing), you got mad after the first loss and just insta-started the next game without even asking if I wanted a rm then after I beat you again you just instantly logged off without saying a word.

But like I say, I'm really not a very good player which is why I was surprised when I won. Even assuming you were having a really bad day, if I can do that then you can't be very good either eh?

( No prizes for guessing what Lance does with his other hand ;D )

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2019, 10:08:09 AM »
Anyone can come up with the "o I beat u on a smurf" excuse.  That happens on a daily basis around here.  It also defeats the purpose because each player has a unique play style and if you dont know the player's play style,  you would play them differently (such as if they are on a smurf and you dont know who it is).  Known facts.  As for the hax,  like I said,  it's things you've HEARD of that give you ideas and I wouldnt doubt you've taken that idea and used it based on the sneaky shit you've been creating lately.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2019, 10:14:07 AM »
Anyone can come up with the "o I beat u on a smurf" excuse.  That happens on a daily basis around here.  It also defeats the purpose because each player has a unique play style and if you dont know the player's play style,  you would play them differently (such as if they are on a smurf and you dont know who it is).  Known facts.  As for the hax,  like I said,  it's things you've HEARD of that give you ideas and I wouldnt doubt you've taken that idea and used it based on the sneaky shit you've been creating lately.

Haha you mean you have been studying my play style? Oh I am flattered. Really, a noob like me that you can beat one handed, why would you bother?