Author Topic: I see  (Read 3922 times)

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
I see
« on: October 01, 2019, 10:42:20 AM »
The lack of administration on the forum finally killed it off. Nice work  :clap: :clap:

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
Re: I see
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 01:18:16 PM »
Like there was moderation on occult..
Yea its me.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 04:10:24 PM »
Thats why occult is dead too...
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 04:13:01 PM »
Its dead cause hosting (warcraft.org) got canned and axo didn't care about it anymore (which is understandable).
Yea its me.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 04:15:27 PM »
Its dead cause hosting (warcraft.org) got canned and axo didn't care about it anymore (which is understandable).

I'ts dead cuz nobody care about it, period, btw who the fuck are you? Go smurf somewhere else.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 04:18:02 PM »
Occult died because axo has to personally approve accounts.I forget exactly why, but he wasn't able to even approve those newly registered accounts himself.. so we had a forum new users couldn't participate in.

That's why we are here. And that's why occult is no longer used.

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2019, 04:26:23 PM »
That was added to stop spammers, and axo wasn't the host, so after lance used some of the 1000 exploits for phpbb at the time to steal axo's and keith's admin account, guy that was hosting the forum/page was the only "real" admin.
But still, that was not the reason it ceased to exist. warcraft.org is no more. If it were, it would still be up.
Yea its me.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2019, 04:33:08 PM »
Occult died because axo has to personally approve accounts.I forget exactly why, but he wasn't able to even approve those newly registered accounts himself.. so we had a forum new users couldn't participate in.

That's why we are here. And that's why occult is no longer used.

Occult was a pure joke, thats why we are here.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2019, 04:41:20 PM »
"still be up" and "still be used" are 2 different things.

Axo (and kith) did not have ability to add new registered users. I argued we needed a new forum for months because of that fact. I eventually made a new forum separate from the .ru hosting. Within a week or two of me making a new forum, Mouse/iL hosted this forum.

Everyone "left" occult because we needed a new forum where new users could be registered. That's literally the only reason.. initially.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2019, 04:42:57 PM »

Axo (and kith) did not have ability to add new registered users. I argued we needed a new forum for months because of that fact. I eventually made a new forum separate from the .ru hosting. Within a week or two of me making a new forum, Mouse/iL hosted this forum.

Everyone "left" occult because we needed a new forum where new users could be registered. That's literally the only reason.. initially.

You argue or i argue?? LOL

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2019, 04:47:33 PM »
That's arguable if it would be used. I left once it closed, never joined the "new" forum, i presume a lot of the people that didn't play war2 left as well.
Yea its me.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2019, 04:49:35 PM »
get out smurf, get on your real name newbe.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2019, 04:52:49 PM »
That's arguable if it would be used. I left once it closed, never joined the "new" forum, i presume a lot of the people that didn't play war2 left as well.
ok.. the general subforum would probably still have been used by u, hassan, and a couple others to discuss NBA draft picks.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2019, 05:33:16 PM »
The lack of administration on the forum finally killed it off. Nice work  :clap: :clap:

The fact that people like you weren't banned from it is why it's a really negative and unwelcoming and unpleasant place to be.

You may be something in the fantasy realm of W2, but in real life, you're an angry, rude person with a video game addiction who finds his only success in the game. That's why you take each loss so seriously. You can't just laugh it off like the game it is, you genuinely get angry when you lose because it feels like a threat to your identity.

You have to blame your allies because the thought of not being invincible and powerful at W2 makes you feel so empty and helpless and you can't handle it.

Other people have feelings too and the people you regularly insult, especially brand new people to the game, most likely have less time to play W2 because they have successful jobs and families in real life and have less time or interest to dedicate to this particular game.

They were never worthy of your contempt, of your gross treatment, the way you demeaned and mocked and ran them out of W2.

As long as you hold on to your anger, your pride, your imagined "superiority", you will feel that same pain and loneliness.

You obviously want people to think you're great, which means that deep down, you want people to like and want you.

You're a great W2 player. That is true. But your behavior isn't great. I hope the death of Ru will wake you up to the reality that just because other people may be "lesser" at W2, they may be greater than you in many other areas of life, and are worth getting to know.

Push people away and you'll end up alone. Those people will find other fun people to hang out with who appreciate them. There are a lot of really enjoyable people in this world.

Well shotgun is a bad loser that true, but i dont think people leave because of him....

There tons of games with millions of players where they live the same thing every day.

Insult is a part of what we call competition... i dont say everyone have to be like this, but it's a part of it for alot of peoples, untill it stay from a gaming POV!

If you think only pro call newbe, newbe, then your living in a fantasy world, every mid rate player call other mid rate player newbe and have bad behavior too.

The probleme is not behavior, the probleme is the amount of players!

This community is so little that the newbs have to play with pro and pro have to play with newbs..

Wich bring us to unfair game and bad behavior.

After couples games newbs really understand they dont have the level against pro player and since they have nobody else to play they are leaving the game.

Probleme are not players, probleme are staff who cant do ther job right... Like....

Putting everyone on the same version, bring some fresh new air with new plug ins and add on, taking cares of peoples in forum and lobby game, making constant update to there website and game... And the most important one, making good promotion!

We have a bunch of lazy admins whos cares about themself and want they want, we have a bunch of lazy admins who think keeping the game in a original form will be better, because they think 10 old mad players is more important to bring a tons of new players..

That staff is retard and have no idea about were they are going for the last 15 years..

A bunch of haters who will cockblock almost everyone ideas and will do it six month later when nobody cares anymore and the game is already dead, everytime we are on the right path, we see a couple of retards who try to kill the game and we have to start over again and again.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 05:40:46 PM by Equinox »

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2019, 01:00:39 AM »
Occult died because we opened this forum basically, and Axo was no longer able to give it the attention it needed.

This forum lost a lot of momentum when Tupac and Babyshark weren't banned, and more recently when Burnt had his mental breakdown.

I can't even see Babysharks post, maybe she deleted it? I don't really log on war2 to make friends, I log on to play the game and enjoy myself, which is made harder when people who are extremely below par like herself think they're entitled to participate in games with top tier players, and then have mental break downs and try to start their own server because they're not allowed. There is no doubt in my mind that in her day to day life she's also a piece of shit no one likes.