Author Topic: beyound my standards  (Read 1428 times)

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
  • You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
    • View Profile
beyound my standards
« on: October 04, 2019, 04:04:28 PM »
i saw everyone..tryn to be good with you just to take everything you got some people are worse then scumbags of earth and they where a nice suit just to hide themselfs,but where is the dignity how we have fallen so bad we look at sky nothing in the sky is all cloudy nowhere to turn but yet we look at other people in exchange to get a warm hug ..isnt there ,is a knife right in our back,i asked myself today why do people fuck the weakest people..and i figure it out humanity is a rassian that was born for survival in orther for ypu to live you need to fuck up the other 3 people...but how come there is a guy who give his life for those 3 people to live..what this means?(im the stupid guy who will die for those 3)in facts people with courage get most fucked by the lower people ..what we say when we have a bad day...'the world fucked me 'wrong you reffer to persons that fucked you...so if we truly want to understand this world wide ...is beyound ourselfs because the guy who fucked me his name was you..
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 04:16:18 PM by Thumb$ »
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: beyound my standards
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 03:32:42 PM »
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: beyound my standards
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 03:22:53 PM »
my problems are nothing compared to this guy's song woow really sad story :(