Author Topic: Unmute Burnt?  (Read 11771 times)

Offline Fredrik Eriksson

• Grunt
  • Grosshandlaren i Enköping
    • View Profile
    • Grosshandlaren
Unmute Burnt?
« on: October 06, 2019, 09:07:47 AM »
Won't put me in or value the discussion itself but for me the "free word" is important, trying to silence people belongs to dictatorships and has a negative impact.

This is a forum and whoever wants, could choose read or not read what interests them.

With those words, I would suggest unmute Burnt.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Unmute Burnt?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 10:45:57 AM »
Burnt needs help. His mental health is not in a good place. This is the first person that I know of who Blid muted over a situation like this and I agree with it. Allowing Burnt to continue to spam dillusions is not healthy for anyone, especially burnt.

Offline Fredrik Eriksson

• Grunt
  • Grosshandlaren i Enköping
    • View Profile
    • Grosshandlaren
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 10:59:08 AM »
Burnt needs help. His mental health is not in a good place. This is the first person that I know of who Blid muted over a situation like this and I agree with it. Allowing Burnt to continue to spam dillusions is not healthy for anyone, especially burnt.

Ohh didnt know you where trained to diagnose a person's health, especially over the internet. Are there other treatments besides the "mute treatment" Maybe the "mute treatment" has proven to work best?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 12:21:48 PM »
He thinks War2 players put gasoline on his yard to kill his grass.  It doesn't take training to know he's sick.  My hope is keeping him away from all this will stop him from obsessing over these delusions.  I just hope he has family or loved ones that can get him help.

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 04:11:21 PM »
From someone who has and is still suffering from alot of mental illness, the fact you guys are labeling him "sick and mentally unstable" is hurtful and damaging fyi..

Also for all we know someone could of put gassoline on his lawn, but he is misplacing the blame on a wc2 player, maybe it was some dumb local teenagers doing stupid sh1t for a laugh burning everyones lawns in the neigbourhood..

and if he is suffering delluisons muting him from the forums isnt going to help him, the delluisons will take place in some other aspect of his life. Muting him is purly selfish intentions imo.

Thanks for all the work you done for warcraft 2 burnt, just so you know if your reading this. None of this stuff lately has changed my respect or appreationsation for you and all the work you done for wc2  buddy.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 04:14:55 PM by WillTheRealKoorbStandUp »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2019, 06:57:42 PM »
Let's all debate whether burnt has mental health issues or not.. and then debate how best to handle it on the war2 forums. *sarcasm*

If you want to talk to him find him on FB or send him a PM.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2019, 08:37:50 PM »
Burnt on my personal facebook page.

SAM 13:31

hey
Now we plan, plot, strategist
SAM 22:05

Are you a down rider or what u got my back vs these hackers
Or u just talk because these punks muted me again they never mute anyone
I broke no rules they covering up their hacking
And god has my back. He healed your cancer for a reason. To have my back
The spirit of 2pac entered me when i prayed for van.
I have 2pac tattoo on my left arm
2pac resurrection was prophecy this is the new game he references
Outlaw[z] was the name of our clan
08:37

Did you see latest evidence posted my facebook profile wall
Talk is cheap..post that evidence on forum for me

(Tupac) Under Pressure Yeah, Babyyy When tha pressures on... Thug Life when it's on it's on (Tupac) One of these days i'll learn don't fuck with trick ass ni...
youtube.com
13:51

Blids a little bitch muting me
Hes only doing it because he ia guilty

« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 09:35:15 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2019, 09:41:40 PM »
From my own point of view, burnt should be unmuted..

I dont cares if he mentally instable, everyone has the free speech, that dude give his life for that game, if that dude suicide dont tell it's because of his mental situation, just ask yourself about how you guys have take everything important in his life, warcraft II.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 10:06:32 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2019, 06:18:40 AM »
Pretty sure anyone still playing WC2 has mental issues of one sort or another.

From someone who has and is still suffering from alot of mental illness, the fact you guys are labeling him "sick and mentally unstable" is hurtful and damaging fyi..

Also for all we know someone could of put gassoline on his lawn, but he is misplacing the blame on a wc2 player, maybe it was some dumb local teenagers doing stupid sh1t for a laugh burning everyones lawns in the neigbourhood..

and if he is suffering delluisons muting him from the forums isnt going to help him, the delluisons will take place in some other aspect of his life. Muting him is purly selfish intentions imo.

Thanks for all the work you done for warcraft 2 burnt, just so you know if your reading this. None of this stuff lately has changed my respect or appreationsation for you and all the work you done for wc2  buddy.

Well shit. Here's me agreeing with koorb... eww lol.

Apart from the "selfish intentions" bit, I don't think that's right.

I'm guessing someone messed with burnt's computer a little bit... like I say that makes you question EVERYTHING. It is extremely invasive, and will mess with any normal person's head.

Probably 6 members of a wayward buck's night pissed on his lawn ... or some kid ran out of fuel on his dirtbike and made a mess ....or whatever who knows. Not the point.

Point is burt doesn't have to be any more nuts than anyone else here to jump to the odd conclusion in that situation. My guess is he's not imagining that someone was messing with him a bit, he's just over-estimating the extent of it.

Isolating him won't help.

If you are seriously concerned for his wellbeing, unmute burnt AND MUTE TK (not a joke).

I swear if tk saw a puppy get run over by a car and badly injured but not die he would kick it and call it a noob for getting hit. IMHO making him admin has brought out the absolute worst in him.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 06:21:21 AM by Lambchops »
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2019, 08:43:27 AM »
not to undermine blid, but i'm for unmuting also. he clearly needs help and muting him could be throwing gasoline on the.......fire, so to speak.

igotchu burnt, you've done wonders for this place. whatever is happening in your life, just remember, whether or not there is a circle of geeks hacking on the internet, the planet keeps on spinning. put your head down, get some exercise, stay off the booze/drugs, and most importantly - talk to your friends/family about anything that's bugging you
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 08:45:45 AM by woofy »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2019, 11:27:47 AM »

I see what you're saying about mental health and I don't know the exact right way to approach it, but Burnt is talking about clear delusions: War2ers putting gasoline on his lawn, God intervening to tell him he'll find out what happened in some game he played, and when I use the words "sick" and "ill" what I'm trying to do is to communicate to Burnt in a clear, direct way that these are delusions, that he's not doing well, and that he needs to get help.  I feel that letting him keep posting here will just encourage him to dig deeper and deeper into these same delusions. 

I don't think just muting him is going to help him get better, you're right about that, but the only people that can help him get better are the ones he has around him in real life... He needs real treatment, and letting him post here not only isn't going to help him, it is just going to make him into more of a spectacle, of people coming and looking to see the weird stuff Burnt is saying, poking him a bit to get a reaction, then getting mad at him because he won't listen to reason, and so on... 

I'm not set in stone on him being muted, and was fine to see him return once when the mute automatically wore off... and this mute will wear off too.  I don't want to be like "out of sight, out of mind" after he more than anyone else built this community... but as long as he's posting about being imbued with the spirit of Tupac by praying for Van, I mean, it just doesn't seem appropriate to let him keep doing this.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2019, 12:03:30 PM »
Definitely needs to be muted, the forum was actually interesting before all that shit started. He actually thought Van had been kidnapped and was being held hostage LOL. Let him rant on his face book where people can choose to block him.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2019, 12:54:08 PM »
This isn't the only platform to communicate with burnt...His Facebook is Steve Paul Hansen for anyone who would like to talk to him.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2019, 01:11:48 PM »
Maybe he is not muted, and has been kidnapped.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2019, 02:50:07 PM »
:O