Author Topic: Unmute Burnt?  (Read 11785 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: Unmute Burnt?
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2019, 04:59:51 PM »
I agree with everyone saying Burnt should be unmuted. Everyone should be able to speak freely and Burnt has done a lot for this game. If people don't like what he has to say then don't respond, everything will blow over like it always does. If everyone who seems to be suffering from mental illness because of their posts was muted this forum would be pretty empty, this is Warcraft 2 were talking about... LOL. I'm for freedom of speech let him talk.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 05:02:11 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2019, 03:59:01 PM »
ya unmute last thing we need is lot of war2 talk in social media

Offline iamli3

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2019, 04:36:39 PM »
unban because reasons

Offline Goodfaun

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2019, 07:38:52 PM »
I vote for unmute, for 1:freedom speech and no one should be muted for something random put online otherwise everybody gonna get muted for something dumb they said in the past or present. so unless we want to start muting people for bringing up another person health problems, calling people names, and anything other insult to another. also note that people write in text and that can also be misinterpreted by those who read it.

Offline max.x.overkill

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2019, 03:20:29 AM »
Burnt was good for the game... I vote for unmuting. Wtf is up with u guys...

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2019, 10:46:37 AM »
dudes war2 1.33 java dosbox  :o  war2 in a web browser blizzard can sell the dos version ;/ no pirate but the dam clollectors are driving up dos games..best route for war2 i can think of..no install playable on all os

https://www.playdosgames.com/play/warcraft-2-tides-darkness/
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 10:56:38 AM by easycompany »

Offline aLfReD

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2019, 02:53:59 PM »
xurnt = war2server.ru

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2019, 04:31:34 PM »
There was clearly absolutely no merit in 90% of Burnts accusations towards other players in the community. I wonder how people would feel if they were the ones in Burnt's irrational crosshairs.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2019, 04:32:48 PM »
I also question how many of you wants him unmuted for no other reason than watching him melt down further into a deeper psychosis

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2019, 05:59:00 PM »
Stfu newbe we said unmute him.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Goodfaun

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2019, 01:49:49 AM »
I'm a believer of "freedom of speech" and "innocent until proven guilty". assuming why the mute happen?(in the spoiler):
Spoiler
so far what i'm getting at is this mute happen cause of what the thread "Burnt!" which is a hell hole of itself trying to read through.(that thread should have been muted/lock way earlier) break down/my understanding of the thread "Burnt!"(in the spoiler):
Spoiler
starts off as investigation of players hacking and then Most of it just seem to be constant insults from all sides. and from my point of view if someone says something dumb don't just add more insults calling people names you just end up adding more fuel to the fire
I can understand muting a player/bot spamming "player is a hacker"(or something along those lines) if it a case of annoyance/spam (tell them stop the spam and temp. mute) but Xurnt usually post more for the war 2 community and if we can even have a civil talk about hacking acquisitions or talk about players being asses to other players then why post anywhere, the whole warcraft 2 forums should be "flame wars & offtopic" if we can't be civil.

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2019, 03:36:15 AM »
I dont know TK but in my opinion as an Admin you should be neutral to everyone.
All im seeing you pick on Burnt everyday. Thats not what an admin should do. It doesnt matter if hes right or not.

Anyway i also want to unmute burnt!
..... He did so much for this game. We should appreciate it.

Cheers

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2019, 04:38:24 AM »
He needs to get in touch with reality before he's taken off mute. I don't know what's wrong to him but he's still going on about it all on face book. I mean that's like a month of his life lost over a warcraft 2 game.   

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2019, 06:15:29 AM »
He needs to get in touch with reality before he's taken off mute. I don't know what's wrong to him but he's still going on about it all on face book. I mean that's like a month of his life lost over a warcraft 2 game.   

LOL sg talking about reality. What you're a fb stalking psychotherapist now?

Obviously he needs to get some stuff of his chest, so all of a sudden this forum is a nanny state?

I agree that burnt shouldn't have to resort to using fb, if he needs to vent he should do it here. Let's face it who amoung us hasn't occasionally. We broke it, we fix it.

Just let him flame it out. Damn make him a special flaming burnt inferno section and let him have at it.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2019, 06:19:05 AM »
I dont know TK but in my opinion as an Admin you should be neutral to everyone.
All im seeing you pick on Burnt everyday. Thats not what an admin should do. It doesnt matter if hes right or not.

Anyway i also want to unmute burnt!
..... He did so much for this game. We should appreciate it.

Cheers

Word.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!