Author Topic: Unmute Burnt?  (Read 11777 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Unmute Burnt?
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2019, 07:26:51 AM »
I'm not "picking" on him. Hes saying crazy shit. He needs to know it's crazy.

He just sent me pictures of dead weeds (not grass) and said some thing like "see.. definitely gasoline" .. when there is absolutely no way to tell how the weeds died. Looks like very natural dead weeds to me?

Some really strange shit going on with him..

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2019, 11:09:55 AM »
Lambchops probably the one who hacked burnt because he's angry he isn't allowed to cheat at video games, so he takes it out on war2s most passionate player by fucking with him.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2019, 11:57:59 AM »
He needs to get in touch with reality before he's taken off mute. I don't know what's wrong to him but he's still going on about it all on face book. I mean that's like a month of his life lost over a warcraft 2 game.   

LOL sg talking about reality. What you're a fb stalking psychotherapist now?

Obviously he needs to get some stuff of his chest, so all of a sudden this forum is a nanny state?

I agree that burnt shouldn't have to resort to using fb, if he needs to vent he should do it here. Let's face it who amoung us hasn't occasionally. We broke it, we fix it.

Just let him flame it out. Damn make him a special flaming burnt inferno section and let him have at it.

He messages me on facebook you retarded newbie

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2019, 12:00:03 PM »
His entire meltdown was about 1 game of war2 LOL

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2019, 06:21:05 PM »
man, burnt has done wonders for this server, his passion and dedication cannot be disputed. just imagine if he directed all of this hard work in the real world...

maybe it's not too late?  :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thumbsup:

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2019, 09:15:38 AM »

Then you write about it here ... because you're an asshole (not a psychotherapist).

Nice.

Nobody's meltdown is about one game of war2 you simpleton. Shhh grown-ups are talking.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2019, 10:35:09 AM »
ohh fine ..but we got a major problem...my eyes seen a war2 player is injured in the arm  :omg: he may have to retire :omg:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 10:44:10 AM by easycompany »

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2019, 10:38:00 AM »
ohh fine ..but we got a major problem...my eyes seen a war2 player is injured in the arm  :omg: he may have to retire :omg:
WHY WONT U STFU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2019, 10:44:28 AM »
oh im drinking ..ive not hit the capital letters yet maybee next year..all that is wrong with the dude is wats wrong with all my gamers ..go go party people like you ur famous.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with burnt

single syndrome its why married people jump back.its a so terrible master jk its cool as fuck when you know it be a dumbass it turn ya religious
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 01:27:21 PM by easycompany »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2019, 01:56:02 PM »
I'm not "picking" on him. Hes saying crazy shit. He needs to know it's crazy.

He just sent me pictures of dead weeds (not grass) and said some thing like "see.. definitely gasoline" .. when there is absolutely no way to tell how the weeds died. Looks like very natural dead weeds to me?

Some really strange shit going on with him..
Yeah, he wouldn't be muted if he was just saying things we didn't like.  He's muted because he's legitimately lost his grip on reality and letting him fill the forum with actual psychotic delusions doesn't help anyone.

If you guys wanna see a good guy who is the reason war2.ru exists be able to indulge, extensively and publicly, in unhinged and depressing nonsensical rants, so everyone can crane their necks and gawk at how the founding admin thinks War2 players are being run over by tractors and having their gasoline poured on their farms while Tupac's spirit imbues him, we can unmute him.  If you want him to have this place to continue to focus his unhealthy delusions on, all right, we can give it another try at least for awhile.  But if you're thinking "burnt is good, why are we punishing him" or "let people speak their minds!" then I kind of think you're missing what's actually going on here.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2019, 02:11:25 PM »
;o that mean i cant have the lava forms anymore..burnts just single it will play with a persons mind

Offline Fredrik Eriksson

• Grunt
  • Grosshandlaren i Enköping
    • View Profile
    • Grosshandlaren
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2019, 02:44:18 PM »
Yeah, he wouldn't be muted if he was just saying things we didn't like.  He's muted because he's legitimately lost his grip on reality and letting him fill the forum with actual psychotic delusions doesn't help anyone.

If you guys wanna see a good guy who is the reason war2.ru exists be able to indulge, extensively and publicly, in unhinged and depressing nonsensical rants, so everyone can crane their necks and gawk at how the founding admin thinks War2 players are being run over by tractors and having their gasoline poured on their farms while Tupac's spirit imbues him, we can unmute him.  If you want him to have this place to continue to focus his unhealthy delusions on, all right, we can give it another try at least for awhile.  But if you're thinking "burnt is good, why are we punishing him" or "let people speak their minds!" then I kind of think you're missing what's actually going on here.

To be clear...let us go back to basic. All these arguments you put forward, are they based on professionalism or is it just a feeling?

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2019, 05:32:11 PM »
i dont understand.

wtf, burnt is a nice guy.

what he did????

give me a simple text what he has done?

wtf. chill ppl.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2019, 12:56:12 PM »

Then you write about it here ... because you're an asshole (not a psychotherapist).

Nice.

Nobody's meltdown is about one game of war2 you simpleton. Shhh grown-ups are talking.

Coming from someone who loses to computers lul

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2019, 12:59:57 PM »
i dont understand.

wtf, burnt is a nice guy.

what he did????

give me a simple text what he has done?

wtf. chill ppl.

He won a game of war2, he believes it was swift smurfing. He then thinks Jordan hacked the game logs and and the log in's to the server or something to cover up that it was swift smurfing. Later on he thought Van had been kidnapped and that someone from war2 had set his lawn on fire and burned Van's tractors. LOL