Author Topic: War2 RU Hall of Fame & House of Shame  (Read 27754 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
War2 RU Hall of Fame & House of Shame
« on: October 14, 2019, 04:09:31 PM »
I am not planning to spend much time on the forums after this post until I am stronger in Christ. I feel like there are demons that lurk here on the forums and I hope to be stronger for the next time I return.

Hall Of Fame

Zeke - He was the first to start petition for me to become unmuted. One of the most friendly guys in the game.

ilyich - He couldn't access his account but he sat and had large conversations with me. Does great videos for the game. Finally convinced blid to unmute me.

Koorb - deals with a lot of similar issues to me. Has always made sure to thank me for what  I did for the game.

Equinox - opened up the investigation for me, helped layout a lot of key facts and supported me by the end.

Lambchops - always joined my games on the server. Also had very good points about how it feels when you are getting hacked. It makes you question everyone and everything.

Goodfaun - I know he tried to write a message of support but didn't get his post approved. This guy is a newbie who actually became pretty good with his mages as human.

woofy - rolling with the brothaz forever  RWTB

xxxSmeagolxxx - hosted a ton of paintball tournaments on the server, Another good friend who asks how I am doing

Max.X.Overkill - didn't expect him to have my back the way he did, thanks Max. You have become a great player over the years.

easycompany - I knew that  being insane wasn't against the rules by the way this guy posts :D . Maybe we will get that LAN party someday.

alfred - alf-attack baby. One of .RU's biggest success stories.

Knitter - Awesome player. Was cool to finally get a win vs him last time I was active. I remember when he was gone it seemed so weird because Knitter is one of the staples of the game. Christian[Eur0]

Ripe - I remember when I first started BNE maps he was one of the first good players I beat. Got a few more off him when he was drunk lately. Was nice to see him have my back as well.

Floyd - A true texan. Checked on me and talked to me in times when I needed a friend,

van - outlawz

Tora - the other me

House of Shame

tk - Acts like he knows how I am doing in my real life. I am doing great in my real life and this forum is only a small part of things.

swift - only posted in the other thread after I got muted. How much of a coward he is. Too much of a sore loser to admit that I beat him even though I've lost to him hundreds of times.

jordan - a real p-o-s for hacking my stuff but it is what it is and this will be my final post on the situation unless him and swift want to finally come forward then I can make a post for forgiveness of what they did. Sent me death threats on the name infern0 logging in 00Jordanus afterwards unless it was Swift.

---

All in all people, war2 is the devils game we all could have learned from Jessu years ago. Sorry to all the players I encouraged to play it because it is not healthy and I hope you all can someday break away from it as well.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 11:09:26 AM by XuRnT »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: War2 RU Hall of Fame & House of Shame
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 05:02:43 PM »
Get well soon.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 06:15:30 PM »
all the respect for u mate. u did a shit loads for war2.

wish u cum bak soon.

all the best for ur RL.

this war2 shit is just one small part of life, but it is something special anyway, it has its moments.

i like u man, gl n hf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2019, 05:11:29 AM »
RWTB :fro:

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2019, 07:37:29 AM »
I am not planning to spend much time on the forums after this post until I am stronger in Christ. I feel like there are demons that lurk here on the forums and I hope to be stronger for the next time I return.

Nah you give them too much credit... just garden variety assholes ;)

Do what you gotta do man :thumbsup:
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • We're smarter than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2019, 07:38:51 AM »
Sent me death threats on the name infern0
It was "Sword:" (... bunch of smurf names)

Sure that was just a his stupid joke.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2019, 07:41:36 AM »
I already told him it was sword.. who enjoys being a huge troll from time to time.. he doesnt listen.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2019, 07:59:18 AM »
Tora already told me infern0 alias is xmenx aka thumb$ aka the guy who blid and jordan tried saying was in the game vs. me.

Screenshot shows Jordan logging in after infern0 trys saying "swift is good at trash talk"

Sorry guys but I know it was Jordan and swift making the death threats.

A guy I met told me this forum is full of demons so I don't want to stay here posting on this much longer. After I made this post yesterday he also blessed me with $400.

God is doing great things in my life and if you leave this game and forums he will for you too.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2019, 08:05:25 AM »
When admins with access to the database and IP logs say "it's not jordan" .. and he still says its Jordan/swift plotting against him... it's time to walk away from the conversation

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2019, 08:10:05 AM »
Time to come walk with God tk and leave war2 behind you.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2019, 08:46:04 AM »
ehhh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2019, 09:21:00 AM »

A guy I met told me this forum is full of demons so I don't want to stay here posting on this much longer. After I made this post yesterday he also blessed me with $400.

lol

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2019, 12:13:49 PM »
Time to come walk with God tk and leave war2 behind you.

War2 isn't working out for you right now.. that's fine. Take a break, or leave it all together if necessary.  I've taken many breaks over the years, and many others have also when it didnt work out for us ..

Everyone's situation is different. For some people, war2 is a really positive aspect of their life. You dont get to determine how good, bad, or evil it is for other people. Just do what's best for you and your situation

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2019, 12:21:10 PM »
He will be waiting for you when your ready.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2019, 12:23:43 PM »
I have a relationship with God. Hes not waiting. I'm sitting in my truck eating my lunch listening to 99.1 Joy FM (Christian station) as I type this.