War2.ru Slogan
News: Back by popular demand, the SMF Arcade!!!
PLAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Mousetopher I Need To Speak To You... 288  4

Ogre Posts: 1156 Karma: +30/-6 *******

xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Mousetopher I Need To Speak To You...
« on: October 18, 2019, 02:36:55 AM »
Mousetopher why do you have my PMs blocked? I haven't played in over a year but have corresponded with you MANY times over the years beings I hosted tournaments and had admins on all the Facebook groups/pages. I have always got along well with you and never had a problem so I am totally baffled why I am blocked... I need to speak to you about the Warcraft 2 Facebook pages and me hosting cash PBall tournaments again. Please kindly unblock my private messages or I guess respond here, thank you.
Grunt Posts: 239 Karma: +8/-0 ***

CLAVV

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Mousetopher I Need To Speak To You...
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 04:52:47 AM »
WE MUST MAKE 8 ALLERIA GREAT AGAIN
Axe Thrower Posts: 410 Karma: +25/-2 LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D ****

RipE[Eur0]

• Axe Thrower
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
    • fuk the leftist scum.

xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 12:26:00 AM »

xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2019, 12:34:10 AM »
WE MUST MAKE 8 ALLERIA GREAT AGAIN
I could maybe have an 8 Alleria tournament sometime in the future. Personally I STRONGLY prefer 2 Alleria, that is my favorite Alleria map(also 60 Man which is technically an Alleria map but a bit different than most Alleria maps and doesn't carry the name).

I dislike 1 Alleria one of my least favorite PBalls as I don't like any PB map with only 1 ranged unit as it can be pretty lucky in ways. 6 Alleria is decent and 8 Alleria is an alright map. 8 Alleria is my favorite of the walled Alleria maps but walled Allerias are not my favorite in general I prefer an open playing field.

That being said that is just me and 6a and 8a are still classic/famous PBalls that a lot of people still love. I haven't had a tournament in any walled Alleria and it's something to consider for the future.