Author Topic: Mousetopher I Need To Speak To You...  (Read 2264 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Mousetopher I Need To Speak To You...
« on: October 18, 2019, 02:36:55 AM »
Mousetopher why do you have my PMs blocked? I haven't played in over a year but have corresponded with you MANY times over the years beings I hosted tournaments and had admins on all the Facebook groups/pages. I have always got along well with you and never had a problem so I am totally baffled why I am blocked... I need to speak to you about the Warcraft 2 Facebook pages and me hosting cash PBall tournaments again. Please kindly unblock my private messages or I guess respond here, thank you.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Mousetopher I Need To Speak To You...
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 04:52:47 AM »
WE MUST MAKE 8 ALLERIA GREAT AGAIN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 03:04:02 PM »
butT sex

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 12:26:00 AM »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2019, 12:34:10 AM »
WE MUST MAKE 8 ALLERIA GREAT AGAIN
I could maybe have an 8 Alleria tournament sometime in the future. Personally I STRONGLY prefer 2 Alleria, that is my favorite Alleria map(also 60 Man which is technically an Alleria map but a bit different than most Alleria maps and doesn't carry the name).

I dislike 1 Alleria one of my least favorite PBalls as I don't like any PB map with only 1 ranged unit as it can be pretty lucky in ways. 6 Alleria is decent and 8 Alleria is an alright map. 8 Alleria is my favorite of the walled Alleria maps but walled Allerias are not my favorite in general I prefer an open playing field.

That being said that is just me and 6a and 8a are still classic/famous PBalls that a lot of people still love. I haven't had a tournament in any walled Alleria and it's something to consider for the future.