Author Topic: Van-free option already exists for people who just want to have fun  (Read 2670 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
There is already a way to play van-free Warcraft 2 and it's the funnest place to play by far.

No one has to put up with his garbage any longer.

War2USA removes toxic players so everyone else can enjoy themselves.

And it's so...utterly...fantastic.

We have hundreds of maps and we play everything. Not just one map made by a newb (check gow classic hall placement on the pud...you all worship the product of a clueless newb you would ban from the game if he joined).

I've died and gone to W2 heaven.

And W2 paradise's door is open to everyone who wants to have fun and abide by the code of conduct to ensure everyone's enjoyment.

Van-free gaming, get it NOW while it's hot!

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Van-free option already exists for people who just want to have fun
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 07:42:25 AM »
I'll start off by saying I'm not a huge fan of yours, but I would like to apologize for not defending you more when you were having issues with Van.

I also think it's a really big mistake to split the community up in this fashion. It definitely would not benefit the community as a whole at all

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 07:42:50 AM »
The reality is that Tupac is just as toxic as van, he just uses different methods of toxicity

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 07:43:49 AM »
At least van is not the owner of our server. Admittedly it sucks that he is a member, but it could be worse.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 10:53:11 AM »
:salty: :salty: :salty: :salty: :salty: :salty: :salty: :salty: :salty: :salty: :salty: :salty: :salty:
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 04:44:47 PM »
Do I agree with every action Tupac has taken in his entire life? Nah. Ofc not.

But in my own experience, I've seen Tupac spend his time helping people with tech issues to play W2, myself included, and people I invited to RU years ago included.

He is a kind and friendly and funny guy. If he did some mischief in the past, it was because a corrupt establishment stepped on Tupac as a kid a few too many times.

Tupac spends his time and money so other people can play W2.

I've never seen him say he wants other people's kids killed or wives, moms, or daughters raped or things like that, which is the ru norm.

Tupac is a nice, fun loving guy who decided to beat evil bullies at their own game instead of disappearing into oblivion like all the other mistreated folk chased out of W2.

His server is a friendly and wonderful, secure place to play the best game ever made.

Thank you @tupac for hosting the best Warcraft 2 server in the world. You're awesome.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline LuX

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 09:41:08 PM »
This is a serious question... does anyone even play on the USA server?

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2019, 09:53:40 PM »

Lol yes.
We recently had a smurf night and had full games all night.
One of the funnest nights of W2 since early 2016 but we have really fun nights all the time.
Everyone is friendly and nice there. Most of the time lol.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/502770521
You can also check the War2USA Youtube and see hundreds of vids of games streamed from the last year.
It's active, friendly, and awesome. Also home to International Warcraft 2 World Champion 2019 as the June 11 event was open to all players around the world and had cash prize.
USA is thriving. No we don't have players logged in 24/7 but we play very regularly and have a ton of fun.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB-8vOiFP6WfBHhYBbcPKFg/videos
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 12:22:25 AM by BabyShark »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2019, 06:15:28 AM »

The talent pool is extremely limited and the emphasis is for team games. Players on the USA server care less about challenging their abilities and more about socializing with their online gaming friends.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2019, 07:55:56 AM »
Whoa whoa whoa babyshark.. so much for laid back, easy going, and family friendly! *rawr*

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2019, 10:11:05 AM »
yeah tora's right but that's what i like 4vs4(hopefully no lag) with everyone mix and matched.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2019, 06:07:07 PM »
i didnt read any of the comments here cept few first sentences of baby.

i dont rly like ur usa wotever shit system. ive logged there like 3 times in this year. there is no1 on ever.

im also quite sure, for ppl like , bannin "ppl like me " just for saying NIGGER once. so let that shit b. no offence semi finn girl.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2019, 08:24:11 PM »
USA players are mainly from the Americas so yeah, we are normally active EST evenings. Incompatible time zones. Understandable that's a deterrent for Euro zone players.

You were already banned from your preferred community for who knows how long (while Claw who posted the exact same text with only country changed was immune). Justice, fairness, kindness, truth, freedom, and other virtues aren't important to everyone. But those to whom they are important believe they are worth fighting for.