Author Topic: Amazed we do not have community support to permanently ban Van[z] from server.  (Read 7846 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
This type of behavior is a daily occurrence for all players that he comes into contact with. Less players log onto the server because of van.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/502981675?t=00h17m30s

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
me/cancel vs van/outlaw.

there was no exchange of words prior to this... simply van losing, and resorting to racial slurs towards twn-cancel.

i've never heard cancel get hostile towards anyone. ever.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Don't be mad van is master of shit talk over you.

It's good if van rapes players off the server. It's a evil game.

You ban van and warbux will unban van.

Z run this shit.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Stop speaking for warbux.

[Z] doesnt run this shit. The community as a whole runs this shit.

If this game is evil why are you playing.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
I have god strong with me and am playing to lead people away from the game with the rapes that pursue.

Warbux has vans back he's not a fake friend like you.

Offline QuilKs

• Peon
    • View Profile
van[z] should be banned and have a lawsuit brought against him personally.
this guy two days ago was "watching a game vs. his team [z} and didn't have allied chat on and i was watching him write, "hes coming with ogres to your base at 12" and things like that.
so go figure, the next game when he watches, i don't vision or ally him.......i slaughtered his teammates base and his peon was in there....ooops he died. :D i literally didn't even know, but owell, thats how it goes. he should've been hiding in the corner somewhere not repping his pards bases.
so messages me after and says don't ever join a game of mine again, i replied "lol."
he messages back and says "i hope your son dies."
i mean........bro its a game. you want to talk to me about how my very sick son should die???? who are you to tell me this?
there needs to be repercussions for this behavior.
i went on the other day before and after about 3 games, each time he was talking trash to seperate people on the forum. the guy needs a life #1 and #2 someone from war2 admin needs to do something about this. unacceptable.

-Quilks

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
On pretty much any other game he would be permanently banned for only a fraction of what he does on a regular basis. I would have no issue with him being perm banned. Or muting all of his accounts so he cannot chat in public or whisper anyone not on his friends list. Blizzard mutes you for far less on their current games.

As for cancel, yeah, that guys one of the most chill people who never has a problem with anyone. Always enjoy playing with or against him.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
 :sob: :sob: :sob: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :salty: :salty: :salty:
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
lets see how the polls go

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
me/cancel vs van/outlaw.

there was no exchange of words prior to this... simply van losing, and resorting to racial slurs towards twn-cancel.

i've never heard cancel get hostile towards anyone. ever.

wtf  are you idiot? XD
he should be banned not cause racist but cause bad manner for everyone
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline aka CaptainKurtz

• Peon
    • View Profile
An entire other server was created because of Van's behaviour.
The community is divided because of how toxic he is.

He should have been permanantly banned a long time ago.
If he acted even 10% as toxic on any other gaming community he would have been banned and account deleted long ago.

This conversation is long overdue. Action is long overdue.
Hold the door..

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
Kurt is mad I raped him on hsc don’t mind him
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
An entire other server was created because of Van's behaviour.
The community is divided because of how toxic he is.

He should have been permanantly banned a long time ago.
If he acted even 10% as toxic on any other gaming community he would have been banned and account deleted long ago.

This conversation is long overdue. Action is long overdue.

I agree with all of this personally.

Offline aka CaptainKurtz

• Peon
    • View Profile
On pretty much any other game he would be permanently banned for only a fraction of what he does on a regular basis. I would have no issue with him being perm banned. Or muting all of his accounts so he cannot chat in public or whisper anyone not on his friends list. Blizzard mutes you for far less on their current games.

As for cancel, yeah, that guys one of the most chill people who never has a problem with anyone. Always enjoy playing with or against him.

100% Accurate.
Hold the door..

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
I do understand that van can be annoying and out of line. But really? Community split because of van? People dont play or login anymore because of van? /dnd or squelch him if he bothers you. Or just ban him and end the debate already.