War2.ru Slogan
News: Don't forget to join Channel: Trivia for trivia!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

I've been really hurt by evil words from Macdre 966  41

Sappers Posts: 945 Karma: +56/-10 Live free or die ******

BabyShark

• Sappers
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Re: I've been really hurt by evil words from Macdre
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2019, 09:31:46 PM »
babyshark.. it seems the only time you give input to this community is to undermine members within the community. It might not be the same style of toxicity Van has to offer, but it's toxic none the less. It's not healthy or productive for anyone, including yourself. Is this your long-term game plan? Just show up here to advertise a server that the majority of the community will never voluntarily participate in, and stalk what people are saying here until you find your window to spew as much negativity at them as possible? That's how you view your existence/roll here on the forums and within the war2 community in general? ... all the while telling people that the reason they need to come to USA is because it's "active, friendly, and awesome. "

it doesnt seem active based on other's reports. it doesnt seem friendly based on your behavior here, which means it's more than likely not awesome.

Lol. You were one of the ones who was all pro-trash talk and toxicity and "suck it up", van is great. You change your tune every week. Now you want to ban van because he personally insulted you.

Ban Yamon, don't ban Yamon. Ban BabyShark, I want BabyShark back. Ask BabyShark to get sexual with you and never lose your bitter feelings after she declines and calls you out.

This community is a toxic waste dump. Like good water makes witches melt, words of truth and accountability for behavior rattle people who want to carry on being douchebags anonymously without fear of consequence. Telling the truth isn't toxic.

Challenging people to 1v1 isn't toxic. Calling out dodgers who "newb" call isn't toxic. It's game-related banter and it's pretty typical among W2ers. No one else has ever been called toxic for asking for 1v1 or for calling out dodging. That's W2 all the way. I never said a thing about Harry's skin color or gender or appearance or anything like that. I didn't call his wife a meth head.

You have no idea what you want. You have no idea what you stand for. All you know is that someone pointing that out bothers you and you want to shut that thing up regardless of reason. All the other actual toxicity (rather than just challenging to W2 games or truth-telling), newb-banning, racist crap, you promoted and supported. You stood by van's 2 years of harassment and said I should suck it up. Then apologized for it. Then are going back to "Baby's the toxic one, just like van."

You're all over the place.

"I really don't like BabyShark but she's infinitely valuable...I really don't like BabyShark but I wish she'd come back here...I really don't like BabyShark but BabyShark will you please get sexual with me? I'm drunk and lonely. What? You asked me to stop messaging you to make love to me because you're trying to play W2 and you find that conduct inappropriate from a former and future admin? Well I'll keep doing it anyway! Then fake-apologize, then ask to get you banned, and forever go on about how much I don't like you."

It's not the biggest deal in the world, it only happened once and you were having a bad night. But once you're admin, and you want to take out your personal frustration on someone who declined your advances, that's ridiculous power abuse.

There's a big difference between "toxic" (wow you're a f***ing ugly piece of **** you blow, I'm gonna kill your mom after I rape her) and truthful (Harrywangs dodged 1v1 after calling me too newb to play in games, and TK, now an admin, asked repeatedly one night to get sexual with me, and subsequently called for me to get banned for no particular reason).

BabyShark

• Sappers
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2019, 09:36:51 PM »
Harrywangs, boredom and fear are two very different emotions.

You obviously like W2 as you've played it for 2 decades.

If you don't want to 1s, don't call out people as newbs and try to get them banned from games.

If I was the handicap on my team, who was the handicap on yours? Since you lost to my team? Who else should have been banned from the game?

PaperBoy Bam BS spb vs WG van Harrywangs Nittersbeers GOW - YouTube

You gonna say it was "stacked"? That you and van are so much weaker players than those on my team? That I did nothing?

You are probably a better GOWer than me on account of you playing it 24/7 exclusively, but let's play some other maps.

If you're gonna call out ppl as newb, be prepared to 1v1. If not, you should probably remain silent and let others play in peace.
Server Admin Death Knight Posts: 3547 Karma: +84/-12 *****

tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2019, 09:51:59 PM »
If I did say anything I know myself well enough to know that I was totally fucking around.. looking to get a rise out of you.. and not while I was an admin..

I would flat out deny it because I honestly dont think it ever happened, and that's something I feel like I would remember happening...it but I could see myself trying to stir some shit up, and you taking it out if context and thinking "damn tk wants a piece of this" .. which I assure you is not accurate and never has been accurate.

Just to cover my ass.. if I ever made any comments towards you in a sexual nature that u took seriously and were offended by.. I apologize. 

tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2019, 09:54:36 PM »
Now that we have that out of the way. You're not even playing us ... on our server.. so everything you say here is just for the purpose of being toxic.. my question remains: that's your game plan? Interact with this community for the sole purpose to advertising a server few of us will ever go to, and spewing negativity any chance you get on these here forums?

BabyShark

• Sappers
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2019, 10:40:39 PM »
I forgive you, that's all I wanted, and it's enough. So hopefully you can move past trying to implement bans on me (or other users) without just cause (hacking is the only act for which there is a written rule that anyone tries to enforce).

It's hard to play with ru players in general since they prefer to dodge, since most people seem to think it's easier to call me a newb and run away than actually face me in 1s to validate their claims. Dodger club: Harrywangs, van, Jordan, Tora, woofy aka Dugs[anz]

There are players who are far, far more powerful than me in skill, and the more powerful they are, the more comfortable they are in sharing gaming space, alliance, or 1s with someone like me, since I don't pose any threat to their manhood or sense of self.

I will gladly play you TK. Come USA and let's do a 1v1 Sharkfight series on 10 assorted maps, each of us choosing 5. Friendly style. I'll be doing team games tomorrow, Friday, and Monday, but I can play you Tuesday evening or another day in the future.

I agree. Let's get some games happening.

You could be the admin that changes the direction of ru to be a better place. We both have an interest in preserving the game we love. We both love Warcraft 2, and that's why we are here. The two servers offer different things to different people, and don't have to be "warring" or hostile.

Hardcore GOWers have their home at ru, great. The newbs they ban from games can be kicked, not out of W2 altogether, but to our happy newb server where I don't mind playing with or spending time explaining the basics to newcomers. Everyone wins.

I would rather people play on RU than not at all. I hope you would rather newbs play on USA than not at all.

We both want War2 to survive. If we can set an example of cooperation and respect, who knows where Warcraft 2 as a whole can be in 5 years from now.

If you are doing moves like trying to end the toxic culture at ru, that is a move in the right direction.
Axe Thrower Posts: 407 Karma: +50/-3 ****

Shotgun

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2019, 12:48:17 AM »
Can we ban babyshark already, she can go post on the huge community board over at war2.usa!
Ogre Mage Posts: 1663 Karma: +64/-36 ********

Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2019, 03:55:36 AM »
You have no idea what you want. You have no idea what you stand for. All you know is that someone pointing that out bothers you and you want to shut that thing up regardless of reason.

A very nice description of yourself. Kudos.

BabyShark

• Sappers
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2019, 07:57:19 AM »
Can we ban babyshark already, she can go post on the huge community board over at war2.usa!

On what grounds? Are you gonna ban everyone who doesn't like being spammed "you suck nigger dick" for years?

You are exactly one of the biggest holes in ru's boat. You drive more newcomers and average players away than most other people. Then say things like "we need a facebook page" to bring in more traffic. So you can insult them, ban them from games, and now try to randomly and without just cause (again) argue someone should be banned.

You are very good at W2. But you are not a fun person to be around. You struggle to accept your losses. You always blame someone else and insult them when you lose. That's being a very poor sport.

A lot of people have families and long hours at jobs and other responsibilities so they can't devote the same amount of hours to playing W2 as you have.

That doesn't make them worthy of your contempt or mistreatment. They are human beings, many of whom are more successful in real life than maybe you are.

It's a game. It's for fun. If your whole identity and sense of self worth ride on your wins and losses, it will impact you emotionally so much you freak out about each loss.
Grunt Posts: 89 Karma: +13/-0 ***

Harrywangs

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2019, 07:59:36 PM »
When I beat you in 2 mins in the first game and idk in the 2nd game and you ask for a 3rd and they were slaughters, trust me, I'm bored. Have you really been bugging me about this for 2+ years and can't get over it?

HARRYWANGS (#56 → #44) defeated BabyShark (#32) on "Garden of War" at 20:22:43 on 01/02/2017.
HARRYWANGS (#80 → #56) defeated BabyShark (#32) on "Garden of War" at 20:05:40 on 01/02/2017.

It's pretty obvious in team games that I'm better than you. I'm not sure why so many noobs feel they are so good at this game, when they suck. The few that don't, and listen, and learn, actually become good. (Talrand is a great example)

There are a lot of people better than me on here, I know this, but I know where I stand. I don't go around telling WG/Kyle/Lux/U8/Alf/SG(even viet!) or whoever else that I can rape them 1v1, then play them, get raped, and keep talking, lol.

4v4 team, you can be Badfingaz and get victories with the right teams, starting spots, luck, gays, etc. Please don't try to validate your skill set based off of a random 4v4 where you needed another player to beat me.

Just because you aren't as good doesn't mean you can't contribute to a team game and do something right sometimes. It just means, odds are, with all better players playing, you're the most likely to screw up and cost the game, which gets frustrating. And to have no humility on top of that, just stacks on, further exemplifying your ignorance.

I am aware of this when I am playing with top players. Again, I am self aware. I know this and accept it for what it is and you continue to fight it and be stubborn.
Ogre Mage Posts: 1622 Karma: +166/-14 ********

outlaw[z]

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2019, 08:50:15 PM »
Harrywangs you are not that great. Babyshark in random maps would most likely floor you.
Axe Thrower Posts: 431 Karma: +25/-2 LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D ****

RipE[Eur0]

• Axe Thrower
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
    • fuk the leftist scum.
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2019, 07:14:16 PM »
wtf is blackmuslim btw, claw?

i dont reallly give a shit about this subject here, macdre seemed fine to me. fking smurfs.

plz all NEWBIES AND OLD SKO00L. COPY ME . RipE, i don smurf . i only use my only aka. do like me. be a man, grow sum balls, or clit like babyshark.

FFS DONT SMURF, PLAY WITH UR REAL AKA
Axe Thrower Posts: 256 Karma: +8/-0 ****

CLAVV

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2019, 06:08:03 AM »
Death Knight Posts: 3521 Karma: +91/-2 retired, be in music section *********

easycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2019, 09:05:59 AM »
he writes to proper ..sorry claw but your english skills are on par with mine.

tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2019, 10:35:13 AM »
he writes to proper ..sorry claw but your english skills are on par with mine.
Are you American?
Death Knight Posts: 3521 Karma: +91/-2 retired, be in music section *********

easycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2019, 04:07:22 PM »
ya  ;D back home the bar is open