War2.ru Slogan
News: New responsive forum theme available!
Click here to switch! More info here!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

I've been really hurt by evil words from Macdre 973  41

Death Knight Posts: 3523 Karma: +91/-2 retired, be in music section *********

easycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: I've been really hurt by evil words from Macdre
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2019, 09:16:34 PM »
my bar may stay open longer than your house tk

easycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2019, 09:17:52 PM »
thats just your genes  and money big boi you electectec a 24kt president
Sappers Posts: 945 Karma: +56/-10 Live free or die ******

BabyShark

• Sappers
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2019, 04:23:52 PM »
Can we ban babyshark already, she can go post on the huge community board over at war2.usa!

This is actually a solid idea. If you could get the website right. It's only been 1 year. No one expects you to learn that fast, don't worry.

I'm ready to tell my W2 story. Now you can find out what actually happened, and how I went from happily playing W2 with people like 00Joe, Ogremage, Startale, Swift, and countless others, to the same people wanting me dead.

Was I to blame for some things? Of course. Were some of the accusations true? Yes. Some. The lies far exceeded truths, however.

How a grown up gets sucked back into a video game and gets involved in the "community" to the point that I have is a story containing several regrettable choices of mine, but also showcases the hatred and bigotry humanity is capable of. Nothing about human nature has changed since Nazi Germany.

Most people will go with the majority or authority even when encouraged to torture people.

This happened in a video game community made up of real people.

Had it been real life, I would be dead by now.

Even now, Shotgun is one of a number who call for me to be banned. He previously called for me to be killed.

Why? He doesn't even know. He didn't invent this. He just went along with the crowd like a mindless intoxicated sheep.

I don't hack. I'm nice to people except bullies. I like W2. I'm a good host. I promoted RU while I played there and still actively promote the game. I make positive and instructional videos for new players. I take time to play with new people. So why does Shotgun want me dead and banned?

He has no good reason. He doesn't know why he is filled with rage and hate. The only thing stronger than murderous hate and rage...

is a love that never dies.

The yucky mucky road of W2 history I'm going to revisit is in the hope that those filled with rage and hate will ultimately find that love and be healed.

We can't be healed until we are made aware we are sick. And of who is the ultimate Physician.

The Warcraft 2 Story of BabyShark is going up on the USA forum according to the recommendation of Shotgun.

Server Admin Death Knight Posts: 2634 Karma: +115/-8 The General *****

~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2019, 07:42:23 PM »
Can we ban babyshark already, she can go post on the huge community board over at war2.usa!

This is actually a solid idea. If you could get the website right. It's only been 1 year. No one expects you to learn that fast, don't worry.

I'm ready to tell my W2 story. Now you can find out what actually happened, and how I went from happily playing W2 with people like 00Joe, Ogremage, Startale, Swift, and countless others, to the same people wanting me dead.

Was I to blame for some things? Of course. Were some of the accusations true? Yes. Some. The lies far exceeded truths, however.

How a grown up gets sucked back into a video game and gets involved in the "community" to the point that I have is a story containing several regrettable choices of mine, but also showcases the hatred and bigotry humanity is capable of. Nothing about human nature has changed since Nazi Germany.

Most people will go with the majority or authority even when encouraged to torture people.

This happened in a video game community made up of real people.

Had it been real life, I would be dead by now.

Even now, Shotgun is one of a number who call for me to be banned. He previously called for me to be killed.

Why? He doesn't even know. He didn't invent this. He just went along with the crowd like a mindless intoxicated sheep.

I don't hack. I'm nice to people except bullies. I like W2. I'm a good host. I promoted RU while I played there and still actively promote the game. I make positive and instructional videos for new players. I take time to play with new people. So why does Shotgun want me dead and banned?

He has no good reason. He doesn't know why he is filled with rage and hate. The only thing stronger than murderous hate and rage...

is a love that never dies.

The yucky mucky road of W2 history I'm going to revisit is in the hope that those filled with rage and hate will ultimately find that love and be healed.

We can't be healed until we are made aware we are sick. And of who is the ultimate Physician.

The Warcraft 2 Story of BabyShark is going up on the USA forum according to the recommendation of Shotgun.

The people you chat with on the internet are not actually your friends. The fact your unable or unwilling to accept this is proof you probably aren’t mature enough to be part of this community.

BabyShark

• Sappers
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2019, 08:22:34 PM »
You're right Tora. Most of them turned out not to be my friends. But I was theirs.

Before you can determine whether someone is or isn't a friend, the term friend should first be defined.

A general definition is someone you like (and probably trust) who isn't related to you.

You can't pretend to be less invested in W2 than I am since you're a W2 admin and have put countless hours into this game and this forum.

The people playing are real people.

I will assert that the connections you can make online can be more profound than those made face to face, since you get to know the inside of a person without being distracted by or judging a person's exterior.

I would say that a person who chooses to regularly converse and game with another person because they want to is more of a friend than someone who is paid to show affection or attention in real life.

Even if I wanted to make friends with a volley ball, why would that bother you personally?

easycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2019, 08:29:43 PM »

GO HOME AND BE A FAMILY MAN! - YouTube warcraft 2 isnt joining up
Server Admin Death Knight Posts: 2634 Karma: +115/-8 The General *****

~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2019, 08:38:45 PM »
I would say that a person who chooses to regularly converse and game with another person because they want to is more of a friend than someone who is paid to show affection or attention in real life.

Even if I wanted to make friends with a volley ball, why would that bother you personally?

You mam need to speak to therapist. Your clearly suffering in real life.

BabyShark

• Sappers
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2019, 09:35:54 PM »
Nah, not really. I rank 8/10 happiness on an average day. I'm doing very well now, but I do thank you for your kind and genuine concern.

That was sarcasm.

You've hated me for a long time.

Now's as good a time as any to make your long list of reasons.

Unless it's simply being a bigot. Because that might not feel good to admit.
Ogre Mage Posts: 1665 Karma: +64/-36 ********

Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2019, 10:37:31 PM »
I don't hack. I'm nice to people except bullies. I like W2.

You bullied me into leaving the facebook group and discord because I told you about van threatening me me when it helped strengthen your case on him, when I explained this to you, you wanted none of it because only your problem matters. Its easier for you to label me a hater of you and a supporter of someone like van, then to admit what you did to me. the worst thing i've probably said about you on these forums is that you're crazy or unstable, and that's simply because of how far you're trying to go to avoid owning up to what you do regularly. I don't recall ever cursing at you, so i've obviously called others on here alot worse then that, go ask buddy lambchops for some more recent examples. Who by the way, He started bullying me and tried to frame me for hacking, you who pretends to act for justice, did nothing about that. All because I refused to delete a post which helped your case against van. You know I have nothing against new players or most players on here and i play with them regularly when we played reguarly and I don't abuse them, but i deserve to be framed by your friend who sucks up to you because i wouldn't delete a post which didn't have your name in it or implied anything about you?

The people playing are real people.

Until they disagree with you about something.

BabyShark

• Sappers
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2019, 09:01:26 AM »
I know you probably don't have SS of the time I whispered you on server asking why you were making fun of my complaint about van's long term harassment when you posted something like "I'm Britney Spears and van harasses me too."

Most people would read that as mockery of the original poster. Since...you're not actually Britney Spears. I may have misunderstood your intention. Maybe you were trying to be supportive? I don't know.

But you probably still have the few private forum messages I sent. Please SS them all and post here and tell me which parts felt like "bullying".

Ogre Mage Posts: 1665 Karma: +64/-36 ********

Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2019, 11:43:02 AM »
You actually accused me of ganging up on you and bullying you for saying that in the pms. Bullying is a repeated effort. i made one post not related to you which strengthened your case against van. You knew who I am and why I posted that. That is not  me bullying you. You have seen how I post on here to know if I have a problem with someone. But you still acted out on me.

Some of the forum pms I have one of our USA friends akas who when I last spoke to them prefered that it wasn't public, I haven't played in quite a while so im not up to date if everyone knows its them or not, or if they play on ru at all or not, so out of respect to that person i'll just pm you all the forums I got which aren't many. Most of the stuff happened on discord and in game lobby that caused the real issue between me/you. Forum stuff was trivial in comparison. I'll pm you  the forum stuff tomorrow and you can decide if you want to post them here or not or just keep the rest of our discussion in pms now that you're choosing to address it.
Grunt Posts: 71 Karma: +1/-0 ***

Ring62

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2019, 02:46:13 PM »
Lol funny people ,,,, If they play 10 games OUTSIDE the garden  Babyshark will win 9-1 prolly vs harrywangs..