Author Topic: I've been really hurt by evil words from Macdre  (Read 8066 times)

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: I've been really hurt by evil words from Macdre
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2019, 12:48:17 AM »
Can we ban babyshark already, she can go post on the huge community board over at war2.usa!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2019, 03:55:36 AM »
You have no idea what you want. You have no idea what you stand for. All you know is that someone pointing that out bothers you and you want to shut that thing up regardless of reason.

A very nice description of yourself. Kudos.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2019, 07:59:36 PM »
When I beat you in 2 mins in the first game and idk in the 2nd game and you ask for a 3rd and they were slaughters, trust me, I'm bored. Have you really been bugging me about this for 2+ years and can't get over it?

HARRYWANGS (#56 → #44) defeated BabyShark (#32) on "Garden of War" at 20:22:43 on 01/02/2017.
HARRYWANGS (#80 → #56) defeated BabyShark (#32) on "Garden of War" at 20:05:40 on 01/02/2017.

It's pretty obvious in team games that I'm better than you. I'm not sure why so many noobs feel they are so good at this game, when they suck. The few that don't, and listen, and learn, actually become good. (Talrand is a great example)

There are a lot of people better than me on here, I know this, but I know where I stand. I don't go around telling WG/Kyle/Lux/U8/Alf/SG(even viet!) or whoever else that I can rape them 1v1, then play them, get raped, and keep talking, lol.

4v4 team, you can be Badfingaz and get victories with the right teams, starting spots, luck, gays, etc. Please don't try to validate your skill set based off of a random 4v4 where you needed another player to beat me.

Just because you aren't as good doesn't mean you can't contribute to a team game and do something right sometimes. It just means, odds are, with all better players playing, you're the most likely to screw up and cost the game, which gets frustrating. And to have no humility on top of that, just stacks on, further exemplifying your ignorance.

I am aware of this when I am playing with top players. Again, I am self aware. I know this and accept it for what it is and you continue to fight it and be stubborn.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 08:03:36 PM by Harrywangs »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2019, 08:50:15 PM »
Harrywangs you are not that great. Babyshark in random maps would most likely floor you.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2019, 07:14:16 PM »
wtf is blackmuslim btw, claw?

i dont reallly give a shit about this subject here, macdre seemed fine to me. fking smurfs.

plz all NEWBIES AND OLD SKO00L. COPY ME . RipE, i don smurf . i only use my only aka. do like me. be a man, grow sum balls, or clit like babyshark.

FFS DONT SMURF, PLAY WITH UR REAL AKA

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2019, 06:08:03 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2019, 09:05:59 AM »
he writes to proper ..sorry claw but your english skills are on par with mine.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2019, 10:35:13 AM »
he writes to proper ..sorry claw but your english skills are on par with mine.
Are you American?

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2019, 04:07:22 PM »
ya  ;D back home the bar is open

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2019, 09:16:34 PM »
my bar may stay open longer than your house tk

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2019, 09:17:52 PM »
thats just your genes  and money big boi you electectec a 24kt president

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2019, 07:42:23 PM »
Can we ban babyshark already, she can go post on the huge community board over at war2.usa!

This is actually a solid idea. If you could get the website right. It's only been 1 year. No one expects you to learn that fast, don't worry.

I'm ready to tell my W2 story. Now you can find out what actually happened, and how I went from happily playing W2 with people like 00Joe, Ogremage, Startale, Swift, and countless others, to the same people wanting me dead.

Was I to blame for some things? Of course. Were some of the accusations true? Yes. Some. The lies far exceeded truths, however.

How a grown up gets sucked back into a video game and gets involved in the "community" to the point that I have is a story containing several regrettable choices of mine, but also showcases the hatred and bigotry humanity is capable of. Nothing about human nature has changed since Nazi Germany.

Most people will go with the majority or authority even when encouraged to torture people.

This happened in a video game community made up of real people.

Had it been real life, I would be dead by now.

Even now, Shotgun is one of a number who call for me to be banned. He previously called for me to be killed.

Why? He doesn't even know. He didn't invent this. He just went along with the crowd like a mindless intoxicated sheep.

I don't hack. I'm nice to people except bullies. I like W2. I'm a good host. I promoted RU while I played there and still actively promote the game. I make positive and instructional videos for new players. I take time to play with new people. So why does Shotgun want me dead and banned?

He has no good reason. He doesn't know why he is filled with rage and hate. The only thing stronger than murderous hate and rage...

is a love that never dies.

The yucky mucky road of W2 history I'm going to revisit is in the hope that those filled with rage and hate will ultimately find that love and be healed.

We can't be healed until we are made aware we are sick. And of who is the ultimate Physician.

The Warcraft 2 Story of BabyShark is going up on the USA forum according to the recommendation of Shotgun.

The people you chat with on the internet are not actually your friends. The fact your unable or unwilling to accept this is proof you probably aren’t mature enough to be part of this community.
war2 > war3

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2019, 08:29:43 PM »

GO HOME AND BE A FAMILY MAN! - YouTube warcraft 2 isnt joining up

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2019, 08:38:45 PM »
I would say that a person who chooses to regularly converse and game with another person because they want to is more of a friend than someone who is paid to show affection or attention in real life.

Even if I wanted to make friends with a volley ball, why would that bother you personally?

You mam need to speak to therapist. Your clearly suffering in real life.
war2 > war3

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2019, 10:37:31 PM »
I don't hack. I'm nice to people except bullies. I like W2.

You bullied me into leaving the facebook group and discord because I told you about van threatening me me when it helped strengthen your case on him, when I explained this to you, you wanted none of it because only your problem matters. Its easier for you to label me a hater of you and a supporter of someone like van, then to admit what you did to me. the worst thing i've probably said about you on these forums is that you're crazy or unstable, and that's simply because of how far you're trying to go to avoid owning up to what you do regularly. I don't recall ever cursing at you, so i've obviously called others on here alot worse then that, go ask buddy lambchops for some more recent examples. Who by the way, He started bullying me and tried to frame me for hacking, you who pretends to act for justice, did nothing about that. All because I refused to delete a post which helped your case against van. You know I have nothing against new players or most players on here and i play with them regularly when we played reguarly and I don't abuse them, but i deserve to be framed by your friend who sucks up to you because i wouldn't delete a post which didn't have your name in it or implied anything about you?

The people playing are real people.

Until they disagree with you about something.