Author Topic: ridiculous van  (Read 20380 times)

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Re: ridiculous van
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2015, 01:44:44 PM »
Just tell that mongoloid above you I am not Van.
Van said it. Either he is speaking the truth or trolling.  But the ss of facebreaker (attention seeking newbie) does prove nothing.
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2015, 01:46:18 PM »
my mongoloid thinks youre van, your mongoloid (van) thinks im facebreaker, sooo... why do you care about mongoloids anyway.
van has been discing for years, now he openly admits it. i believe this is /thread

Offline facebreaker

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2015, 03:29:19 PM »
You're van because.

You are so offended and so annoyed by this thread. to the extent that you have dragged this for 3 pages and 24 hours.

Much like van.

You're van because If you aren't I don't even know you, haven't played with you, to have some coherence as to where all  your attacks are coming from.... and if you want me to address all your questions that you have posted (which are highly delusional), you would have to tell me who you are , as I already implied. not said. (but we both know thats not gonna happen :P)

Fact is you are hiding. No one in their right mind attacks someone the way you have without having a damn solid reason.
Being so emotional on a subject towards a complete stranger (apparently,) makes no sense, unless, that solid reason is.... that you are van. 8)

« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 03:50:49 PM by facebreaker »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2015, 03:46:21 PM »
Van is a very angry person.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2015, 03:48:37 PM »
Nothing like teron....completely separate hoes.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline facebreaker

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2015, 03:51:09 PM »
ur n00b tho

dont even know why i quoted ya
 :-X

Offline facebreaker

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2015, 04:31:08 PM »
how old are you van anyway? (van, teron whatever)

You sound like you are not even of adult age..

you sound like you also have some degree of autism. in all honesty.

i've re-read your posts. and there's so many delusions in one single sentence that you then completely ignore saying that you didn't say.

kind of autistic if you ask me.

ask ur parents for you daily meds man
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 04:34:56 PM by facebreaker »

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2015, 07:01:17 PM »
I game with Van a lot. He isn't van. Van doesn't speak like that or conduct his thoughts in that manner. If it was Van, he'd just be making fun of you the entire time.

Not only that but I have played with Teron and Van in the same game before. Teron is better than Van. Van isn't great EF (like myself) and Teron is pretty good EF as well.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2015, 08:10:11 PM »
Code: [Select]
[code][code]         [/code][/code]
Kali IGL Stats

Offline facebreaker

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2015, 08:12:49 PM »
I game with Van a lot. He isn't van. Van doesn't speak like that or conduct his thoughts in that manner. If it was Van, he'd just be making fun of you the entire time.

Not only that but I have played with Teron and Van in the same game before. Teron is better than Van. Van isn't great EF (like myself) and Teron is pretty good EF as well.

Your statement is not convincing at all.

If what you say here:
I have played with Teron and Van in the same game before. Teron is better than Van. Van isn't great EF (like myself) and Teron is pretty good EF as well.

Is/Was true.

the first statement of your post:

is neededless, pointless, not even worth mentioning to prove your point.

A simply " i have gamed with both of them at the same time" would have sufficed..
Seems to me you're eager/anxious to provide an argument why he isn't van, that you overwrote a post

Seems You either are confused, .Or plain giving false arguments on behalf van for god knows what reason, it is fishy as fuck.
But nah. i don't buy it at all.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 08:22:16 PM by facebreaker »

Offline facebreaker

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2015, 08:20:26 PM »

But if I were to address your argument here.

I'd say where the fuck you been living under a rock? As far as I can tell, van's pretty much had a lousy rep with more than half the players of being angry, raging, disconnector long before I met him online. No im not talking bout just in this forum like TK, claw, etc.. theres a couple of dozens online that know. some games i join, and when van joins they are like ahh here comes the rager.. lol

pretty much same rage between van and teron if you ask me. perhaps you either didn't read this entire thread thoroughly (and see what im talking about, no sane person on earth that you have never talked or played with comes attacking the way teron has, cept only if he was van). or maybe you are talking about some other van. even if van doesnt act like that towards you, you would notice how he acts towards pretty much everyone else.

been a watcher on many games also.... oh lol he rages against his allies and blames on them everytime he loses. its pathetic. he really is kinda of all-star
but at least all-star is somewhat funny and kinda recognizes his own failure over time :P but van... oh how he resorts to never-ending-lying.. very unpleasant. :P
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 08:33:26 PM by facebreaker »

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2015, 09:33:15 PM »
The first paragraph had nothing to do with anything I said. So, I'll just disregard that entirely.

Teron is not raging. I'm not sure you know when you are being insulted or not. Because first off, I never insulted you, yet you are very defensive. Secondly, Teron was just speaking his opinion and you accuse him left and right, having absolutely no idea. You saw someone defend Van and jumped to conclusions and assumed.

If you've ever been insulted by Van or heard him insult someone/rage/go off, you would recognize that Teron's words are nothing like Vans. Your association is terrible.

I did read the thread. Teron was giving you his opinion and you were being a dick because he was standing up for someone you dislike. Very mature.

It's not another Van, it is the same Van. I know him very well, online at least. I know how he acts towards others, do you? I'm not blind. (Response: Yes, you are, in some fashion)

Half of your responses to my comments are random thoughts about Van that aren't in any way related to my comment. You need a chill pill face. This is a game. Relax.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 10:09:01 PM by Harrywangs »

Offline facebreaker

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2015, 10:32:04 PM »
you must be joking

first teron's sentence on this thread, and lemme  quote it.

Only an utter newb would say a comment like that

your argument is invalid.

i dont even know the guy.

the rest is history.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 11:11:00 PM by facebreaker »

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2015, 11:39:16 PM »
Claw, ryu, and harrywangs all well known members point out that I NOT Van and this still does not get the point made. You still make assumptions and call them 'facts'. I am indeed standing up for the faggot called Van (whom I personally like to play against) but you insta assume that me defending van = me van.
I played with van vs claw just YESTERDAY and as usual Van was running his foul newbie mouth acting like he was the shit...You can check out game reports or whatever.
You should consider that what you 'think' are not 'facts'. You are the one acting immaturely/teen like making assumptions become facts.
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline facebreaker

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2015, 12:00:34 AM »
well, seems you want this convo going, ill continue where we left with your posts and unanswered inquiries.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIRST SUBJECT
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: facebreaker

you're saying you believe van he smashes his keyb and thats cause of his repeated DCs

Can you actually quote where I said that? No? Thanks.

You post a fucking youtube video of "van at work" and then when someone posts you go "youtube video, didnt even watch. cant be bothered, i paused a movie to reply to you." LMFAO.
You can be bothered to find one for van it seems. I am not defending him, just showing how utter garbage your non-sense screen shots are. It is only showing van explaining that his laptop shut down and you are trying to insinuate that he disced because he lost to ducky-?

Van has a horrible attitude but newbies like yourself should not really be running off their mouths unless they can beat someone, in that instance van, in a 1v1.

Just a friendly reminder of who you are.
http://ladder.war2.ru/player.php/php?player=FaCeBrEaKeR
I will state again. I don't like Van and will shit talk him too but I am 100% positive he will kick your newbie ass. No need to make up shitty posts to prove something that exists only in your retard brain.

van explaining his lap shut off. if thats not believing his story about his laptop shutting off. then ur just raging too without seeing what you actually write.

in any case, like I said in my first post of this thread. either if it was literally intentional or he raged and smashed his keyb and his laptop shut off cuz of that. both are equally pathetic. 
and im sorry but you are trying to defend the undefendable

SECOND SUBJECT
Quote from: facebreaker

banzai sent me 2 non consecutive whispers in-game in what i believe was polak, or seemed polak (not sure)

this leads me to believe,  he maybe is friends of van?? and believes him(van) that im you.

and if thats the case... would he be tipping van off lmao

WOW. Here is another made up shit. VAN is an american, does not speak polish. Just because someone messaged you in polish, you conclude that
1. Van was getting tipped.
2. Van is polack
3. Banzai (maybe) is a friend of Van
4. Van (for whatever reason) told banzai that you are claw?

Man. Huge baseless thread. Move to flame/trash.

where on earth on ur fucked up stupid mind you get did i said or imply van was polish?

I kinda feel stupid repeating things cuz you simply are too fucking blind or god knows whats on ur mind that interferes with your reasoning. or ur simply skipping around reading only what you want to read.
I said banzai msged me in polak.
AND Although this is a public forum. That specific post was kind of a reply to claw. Anyone without a raging spirit like yours, would've noticed.  anyhow.. I was talking to claw, and i was bringing up those assumptions in a "thinking out loud" manner. But you had to enter the thread and quote it gunz blazing rage for god knows what reason.

But if you must know, yes, again, i feel stupid repeating things i already said im gonna write them again for this reply to you
but gonna write them in other words u can understand.

-) If a guy I've never talked to before, and im not friend of his, msg me in polak (the banzai dude )
-) and he did that, mins after I told van the claw gag "vanwilder disconnects",
-) of course I am to assume. van told banzai im claw.
-) cuz van said im claw (again, this is already posted in this thread previously where van believes or believed im claw, its only proving how you only read what you want and skip things out of context)

So, if a guy with the questionable morals and integrity as van is.
Of course I am to ask myself if he's resorting to low shit like if banzai is tipping him.
But then again, this is a forum, im free to speak my mind about whatever things I want. But you seem to have taken them so annoyed and offended that its very strange.

You come all raging yelling how dare I ACCUSE van of such things.

I aint accusing anyone shit u dumb fuck mongoloid retard.
Cuz i aint asking a ban or anything like that.
I am speaking my mind. but seems you don't have a mind of your own so you restort to attack mine. gtfo newbie.

So there you go, i replied to your inquiries.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 12:18:55 AM by facebreaker »