Author Topic: ridiculous van  (Read 20376 times)

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Re: ridiculous van
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2015, 12:43:13 AM »
You post a fucking youtube video of "van at work" and then when someone posts you go "youtube video, didnt even watch. cant be bothered, i paused a movie to reply to you." LMFAO.
You can be bothered to find one for van it seems. I am not defending him, just showing how utter garbage your non-sense screen shots are. It is only showing van explaining that his laptop shut down and you are trying to insinuate that he disced because he lost to ducky-?

Van has a horrible attitude but newbies like yourself should not really be running off their mouths unless they can beat someone, in that instance van, in a 1v1.

Just a friendly reminder of who you are.
http://ladder.war2.ru/player.php/php?player=FaCeBrEaKeR
I will state again. I don't like Van and will shit talk him too but I am 100% positive he will kick your newbie ass. No need to make up shitty posts to prove something that exists only in your retard brain.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 12:48:09 AM by Teron-Gorefiend »
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline facebreaker

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2015, 01:20:59 AM »
fff
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 01:23:52 AM by facebreaker »

Offline facebreaker

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2015, 01:22:06 AM »
You post a fucking youtube video of "van at work" and then when someone posts you go "youtube video, didnt even watch. cant be bothered, i paused a movie to reply to you." LMFAO.
You can be bothered to find one for van it seems. I am not defending him, just showing how utter garbage your non-sense screen shots are. It is only showing van explaining that his laptop shut down and you are trying to insinuate that he disced because he lost to ducky-?

Van has a horrible attitude but newbies like yourself should not really be running off their mouths unless they can beat someone, in that instance van, in a 1v1.

Just a friendly reminder of who you are.
http://ladder.war2.ru/player.php/php?player=FaCeBrEaKeR
I will state again. I don't like Van and will shit talk him too but I am 100% positive he will kick your newbie ass. No need to make up shitty posts to prove something that exists only in your retard brain.

you're saying you believe van he smashes his keyb and thats cause of his repeated DCs

thats cute. I'll just giggle.
 no comment.

Well, didnt watch cuz I dont like that tone of yours... I dont know who you are but, (and im thinking out loud here), it appears to me you have some resentfulness towards my person.
 calling me noob left and right and shit.

its weird, some unknown aka.. for all i know, your way of typing all hate and resentfulness in each word it would appear you are van.
i dont even remember playing vs a terongorefiend online...

Anyhow, this is the end of this conversation, you dont strike me as a reasonable fella.

Though, for the record. I almost never explain myself, but since this is a public forum and you seem all judgemental towards my person , ill say how is my attitude in general in all aspects on this game (not because id be explaining myself to you in this post, but to the general audience of this forum):

not once have I said or implied im the best there is, aint claiming im the next Viruz or Swift either.
I try to be positive when gaming. Try not to engage on trash talk on server.
The player database is dwindling as it is. need to try to be tolerant towards each other. (but some peeps act like total  cretin 24/7. like this van.) i aim towards not dividing the players further . Im not elitist. When gaming I let total noobs play or watch.
You don't see me sayin "kick noob" as some other morons (not just van there are a few others like this)

So if I say Zapper is conflicting with XXX guy. Its cuz thats whats happening. not that im the only one aware of this. Everyone knows this, im just the guy pointing it out,

Offline facebreaker

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2015, 01:37:16 AM »
and lol at you proposing 1v1 me vs van..

im highly suspicious you are van smurfing the forums. wouldnt surprise me

i mean, who does that? why does it bother you this much? its very weird. makes no sense

(cuz you, van, know that if you come with your original name. you're gonna get bashed left n right by everybody.. now that makes sense heh. heh heh)

« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 01:40:12 AM by facebreaker »

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2015, 01:56:50 AM »
Quote from: facebreaker

you're saying you believe van he smashes his keyb and thats cause of his repeated DCs

Can you actually quote where I said that? No? Thanks. Proves my point that your brain sees things which does not exist.

Van said his battery is poor. So what part of that do you not understand? Implying he is lying is obviously what YOU want to think.
You try to be positive and then make a garbage thread with useless SSes implying someone disced a fucking 20 year old game with the only proof being the disc screen? And what do you fucking make of him telling you he has laptop issues? You ignore it and come making a post about van being a discer, rager or what else. VERY POSITIVE. KEEP IT UP.
Being tolerant means stiring shit up and saying losing to ducky- is actually shameful?

Get off your fucking high horses.

Offline facebreaker

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2015, 02:01:09 AM »
HA HA
you are van.

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2015, 02:06:02 AM »
HA HA
you are van.

You did not even answer to what I said above. You only see what you want to see and things which are not there.

Admins can and will confirm that
1. I AM NOT Van.
2. You are making a post falsely accusing someone of discing and with as only proof a screenshot whereby he 'disced'. Definerely not allowed and not being 'tolerant' as you want to make people believe here. Guy said he has a battery issue. So what? Its just ONE FUCKING GAME. Not 3-5 games in a row where he disced else there would be GAME REPORTS.

So just fuck off now newbie and stop making baseless posts.

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2015, 02:18:07 AM »
Quote from: facebreaker

banzai sent me 2 non consecutive whispers in-game in what i believe was polak, or seemed polak (not sure)

this leads me to believe,  he maybe is friends of van?? and believes him(van) that im you.

and if thats the case... would he be tipping van off lmao

WOW. Here is another made up shit. VAN is an american, does not speak polish. Just because someone messaged you in polish, you conclude that
1. Van was getting tipped.
2. Van is polack
3. Banzai (maybe) is a friend of Van
4. Van (for whatever reason) told banzai that you are claw?

Man. Huge baseless thread. Move to flame/trash.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 02:20:36 AM by Teron-Gorefiend »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2015, 03:42:00 AM »
vanwilder aka vanwilder[ x] aka van disconnets, thats a fact. he always has, he always will. just like yamon, allstar, koorb.

Offline facebreaker

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2015, 03:57:13 AM »
 :-XHahahahahahha. Ur level of douchebagness is reaching never befor seen levels van.   Let it go for your own health,  all that anger isnt healthy hahahahahaababbabbaabbs

Ur rage is not making you think right.  Your delusional 100% with all those weird conclusions.   Conclusions im not gonna address cuz i already said why.   Haha.  Van ur such a loser man
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 04:01:51 AM by facebreaker »

Offline facebreaker

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2015, 04:03:17 AM »
vanwilder aka vanwilder[ x] aka van disconnets, thats a fact. he always has, he always will. just like yamon, allstar, koorb.
Aka terongorefiend :p

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2015, 04:42:19 AM »
so yeah, van discing is a fact.

van hacking, OTOH... thats just speculation
http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=400714
http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=356544

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2015, 04:43:05 AM »
I'm not Van and I will stand besides him on this one (He's a total douchebag) but your level of stupidity is beyond comprehension. Thanks for moving this useless defamatory post to where it rightfully belongs IL.

Offline facebreaker

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2015, 12:56:19 PM »
Cry me a river van

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2015, 01:28:51 PM »
van's quotes from today:

"its claw, i use to disc vs him all the time cause hes a faggot"
"i will disc on you every game i know its your faggot ass just to make some loser fuck like yourself"

what say you now, teron? :)