Author Topic: 24 hr ban for van  (Read 13114 times)

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: 24 hr ban for van
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2019, 10:43:19 PM »
nope im putting the rules of the server above all ... an u need to understand u dont make the rules ... they explained it to me clear when i banned sum 1 an now u think u can get away with it ?? because van quoted something from the history channel your out ur mind .. people here have a freedom of speech an they can say what they like if not claw would of been banned a long time ago for spammin "nigger" butit was made clear people can squelch people ..

u can not implement ur own rules then think ur right to enforce them it doesnt work that way

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2019, 10:45:48 PM »
I did ban claw. for 24 hours. and then 3 days. And then he stopped.

I'm going to go to bed. We can see how iL wants to handle this.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2019, 10:52:14 PM »
Also.. I didnt make the rule. I suggested it. The community supported it. We went from there.

So you've essentially made your own rule.. that you don't have to listen to what the community wants... that because you are an admin, people you consider your friend are safe from punishment. regardless of their actions.

Then you've made another rule.. That if another admin enforces a rule that the community supported, but one that you don't agree with.. you can undo that rule.. and then ban the admin from the server that enforced the rule.

I really dont understand how you feel comfortable with any of your actions tonight. It amazes me the direction you decided to go with this.. all to protect van[z] from a 24 hour ban that he knew was coming if he continued spewing hate speech on the server.

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2019, 10:53:15 PM »
i listen to IL an i havent got no memo from him stating the rules have changed... so what ever you an your smurf accounts think u can "sway" as a community doesnt work.. take it up wit the higher ups

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2019, 11:01:08 PM »
my smurf accounts? .. man if you're going to make accusations make sure you have some evidence to back it up.

i have one account that i use/post from on the forums... one.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2019, 12:16:43 AM »
Reinstated Van's ban.

Banned Warbux until @iL has some feedback on this situation.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2019, 12:18:00 AM »
@tk[as] You appear to be getting the cart before the horse.

There was a vote in another thread about updating the server rules/policy. I believe the motion was carried. Great! I agree with it.

Since then I have been waiting for some announcement as to the new official rules. There has been none. The SERVER RULES remain unchanged since 2015.

The rule you are banning van for still does not exist.

Would the server admins ( the real ones ) please make an official rule change, so we all know what it is.

I am happy to support anti-racism rules. I am not happy with "tk makes stuff up as he goes along depending on who he likes".
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2019, 12:21:36 AM »
Time to move on to war3  :chuckisthemuscle:
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2019, 12:23:46 AM »
Reinstated Van's ban.

You have no authority to ban warbux. He was made admin before you were and outranks you.

Somebody stop this power mad tool. Seriously who tf do you think you are?

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2019, 12:25:00 AM »
We had a poll lambchops. Community overwhelmingly supported common sense consequences.

If someone wants to wright something up then by all means i wont stop them.. but in the thread with the poll there's plenty wrote there?

it was discussed. it was voted on. and now it's being implemented.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2019, 12:27:43 AM »
You can see at ss.wae2.ru the bits of the conversation I am talking about a planned parenthood video where the guys are saying blacks are worthless and they fake their babies to make money etc.  maybe an alcoholic isn’t a good choice for admin.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2019, 12:29:14 AM »
Reinstated Van's ban.

You have no authority to ban warbux. He was made admin before you were and outranks you.

Somebody stop this power mad tool. Seriously who tf do you think you are?

I had no intention of banning him. I only banned him after he banned me. I'd never ban an admin over a disagreement in policy.

not really in the mood to continue a discussion with you lambchops.. every word that comes out of your mouth is said with bias against me... not the type of discussion that will be very productive in my opinion. have a good night

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2019, 12:30:55 AM »
And notice I say black people in the messages, very racist lol.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2019, 12:31:42 AM »
So now you're going to twist this van? Your story is that you were merely quoting something else? You weren't actually saying that "Black people so worthless" and that "Quilks got ran through like a black woman at planned parenthood"  .. those were quotes from uh, the history channel?

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2019, 12:36:55 AM »
Tk has been harassing me for the past month on random akas trying to get me to say stuff so he can try to get me banned, not that it hasn’t worked he’s just like fuck it gonna ban van cause He never got his way.   You’re such a tool you mad  cause the vanimal and his wife is hawt and you is not.  Maybe go camping alone in the Woods again and never return ?  :rofl: