Author Topic: 24 hr ban for van  (Read 13109 times)

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
Re: 24 hr ban for van
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2019, 12:39:03 AM »
The last quote is yes part of the end of the conversation.  It isn’t racist to say what to said to quilks.  That’s YOUR perception of racism not everyone’s
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2019, 12:40:45 AM »
We had a poll lambchops. Community overwhelmingly supported common sense consequences.

If someone wants to wright something up then by all means i wont stop them.. but in the thread with the poll there's plenty wrote there?

it was discussed. it was voted on. and now it's being implemented.

This was blid's proposed rule yeah?

Blid: Civil behavior is expected from players on this server.  We will not hand down punishment lightly, but repeated complaints against a user can result in a temporary or permanent ban at the discretion of our administrators.

and you just banned an admin who outranks you? On what authority? Was it at "your discretion" that you get to ban other admins?

OMG ffs somebody de-op tk. This is beyond a joke.

not really in the mood to continue a discussion with you lambchops.. every word that comes out of your mouth is said with bias against me... not the type of discussion that will be very productive in my opinion. have a good night

I did not start with bias against you. When you were made admin I congratulated you and said that I thought you would do a good job. Congrats you proved me wrong by immediately turning into a power mad egotistical asshole.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2019, 12:41:19 AM »
I've made 1 aka in the last month. That was tonight. 30 minutes ago... and i didnt communicate with you at all from it.

The person you're talking about is probably the same person who sent me screen shots a week or so ago trying to get you banned.. And i told them I wasnt going to ban you over it. It wasnt blatant racism. Not blatant hate speech.

This is blatantly racist. This is blatant hate speech. So you got a 24 hour ban... You, Burnt, and Warbux are making this a tremendously bigger deal than what it should be.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2019, 12:42:18 AM »
Lamb. I already said im not going to have discussions with you.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2019, 12:49:54 AM »
You have no authority to ban warbux. He was made admin before you were and outranks you.

Somebody stop this power mad tool. Seriously who tf do you think you are?

you're a cheating loser whos opinion on anything stopped mattering after you were discovered to be a cheating loser. Warbux also banned him and the logs which blid/il will look at will prove that. You're still a cheating loser and always will be.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2019, 12:51:48 AM »
The last quote is yes part of the end of the conversation.  It isn’t racist to say what to said to quilks.  That’s YOUR perception of racism not everyone’s

Dude that stuff is nasty. Don't say it. Once they get their rules sorted out I will absolutely support you getting vanned (lol real typo).... I mean banned... for saying that.

Lamb. I already said im not going to have discussions with you.

Yeah and I've already said that you're a power mad egotistical asshole.

I'm not really expecting a response, I just want to be seen to be publicly calling you out on your hypocritical bullshit. You are abusing your power to carry out a personal vendetta.

.... lol Winchester, say hi to your mum for me ;)
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2019, 12:54:45 AM »
Nothing racist about it really, you’re just a liberal dipshit.  Go find your safe zone , that is after you get admin removed, cause it’s coming. 

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2019, 12:59:51 AM »
Might be nasty but no one cares about your opinion or feelings.   If you’re gonna ban people just for shit they said, then you need to ban lamb chops for hacking as well rocks .

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2019, 01:04:02 AM »
"black people are worthless"  ... yeah sure.. nothing racist there.

lamb. I went out of my way NOT to ban van. There have been people messaging me with screenshots trying to get him banned and I wouldnt do it. I'm not just going to ban him because I don't like him. There are a ton of people I dont like on War2. Shotgun literally talks shit every single time i log on. Have I ever once said "hey we need to ban people who act like SG!"  .. the answer is a definite no.

combined i've been admin over 2 years and have a pretty lenient history. I tried negotiating with Dellam.. Warbandit after he was caught hacking..

My goal has always been to keep as many players on this server as possible assuming their presence isn't discouraging others from playing. Van discourages others from playing. His behavior is a problem.

If you noticed.. I didnt call for consequences against him when he was calling my wife a whore. my family worthless. saying he fucked my wife.... That's gone on for years from van.

I called for consequences when he racially attacked TWN-Cancel.

Lamb ... this is what im talking about. You have nothing productive to bring to a debate/discussion. Nearly every claim you make about me is fictional. made up. unsubstantiated. I'm not going to go in circles with you until the end of time... and yeah, as others mentioned... you're a hacker. you're a disease to this community. i do not value any opinion you claim to have... because at the end of the day you have proven that hacking is acceptable behavior. I dont value the words from someone like you. they mean nothing.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2019, 01:13:42 AM »
The guy said it in the movie I watched;  do you have the full conversation? No I think not, so you’re saying guilty until proven innocent, that’s not how the world works, only for libturds.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2019, 01:16:24 AM »
you literally started talking shit on black people like 2 weeks ago when me and you were in a game. and then you caught yourself "well other races too"

you might be able to convince someone else "yeah i was just quoting something"  but most of us know who you are, how you are, and what you say.

you're constantly spewing racist stuff. it's going to stop. one way or another.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2019, 01:18:00 AM »
Tk trying to play the victim, lets not forget the same shit you say about my wife and kid.  Giving you admin is like giving me admin rofl.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2019, 01:19:04 AM »
Im going to bed. I'm going to unban warbux. if he wasnts to unsuccessfully ban me again i guess he can ... but eventually @iL is going to have to sort this out.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2019, 01:20:36 AM »
See there you go giving away your smurf names, I’m done talking to your puddly faggot ass.  I’m not coming back to the server as long as you’re around and I’ll make sure to bring as many players with me as possible.    :wave:

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2019, 01:21:06 AM »
i didnt even know you had a kid van... or i guess maybe i knew but never really had a 2nd thought about it.

i can say this... I have never said anything about your kid. thats a fact.

and another fact is i have never made any statements about your wife unless you had already made a dozen statements about mine... which doesnt make it right, but it is worth noting i've never said anything about your wife unprovoked.