Author Topic: Amazed we do not have community support to permanently ban Van[z] from server.  (Read 7713 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Do you got a problem Tolean? You sure love bringing my name up when I've said nothing to your fake ass.

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
I was speaking to warhux.
Because he said that those words were not said.
Relax and enjoy the game !

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
I have a problem not with any factor that destroys the game.
And all the problems from the serv server from the last time destroy the community.
So yes, I have a problem, not with you, but with the a actions that in my opinion make bad to the community.
And I have a problem when an admin makes accusations to me without reading that there are people speaking in his name.
But there is no point to argue, anyway it will transform in trash talking so if you want to understand me I am glad, if not, no probs, have fun and take care!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Bug off people destroying the game are liar admins like Blid and tk who outs peoples smurf names who he doesnt like. The power abuse on this server is a joke. I'm the reason they have a server to play on and the way they act is a disgrace.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Your smurfs got outed because it was clear your intention was to draw negative attention to yourselves .. I didnt need to look up who you two were. It was plain as day. Just like kid123 or whatever and the rock.. took me 5 minutes to realize who you were... van starts talking and I know its van. Then you hype him up "yeah tk!! What van said!!!" and I know it's you. Pretty simple

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
You abused your admin plain and simple

@Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

I was only playing the game not looking for attention like the seeker you are.

1 day ban for tk

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
When are you guys going to ban tk from admin for saying people smurf names?
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
it's not abuse if i dont have to look anything up ... if you're running around talking shit on me under names you think will bother me specifically, and burnt is there hyping you up, how big of a secret are you trying to keep the "smurf" ??

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
You abused your admin. I never said s*** to you on AfricanAmerican before you outed my name on the forums.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 01:57:37 PM by outlaw[z] »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
then the next day log on as kid123.. and burnt as TheRock

Which reminds me of something... Burnt has always had a very real fascination with Wrestling. His DarkWarrior masks/videos were very "WWE" like. The mask itself. The character he pretended to be (the dark warrior), and has referenced wrestlers from the past on quite a few occasions. It's kinda clear hes into wrestling. His latest smurf (that was obviously him) is "TheRock"  ... and TheRock has a history of kinda flip-flopping between Hero and Villain.

I'm pretty sure burnt's 180 in behavior is just him pulling a "TheRock" and doing a flip-flop. He wants to be the villain for whatever reason.. so that's what he's pretending to be. He's just taking his fascination of wrestling to the war2 scene.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
you and the others were talking in chat for a long time while i was afk.. came back and started scrolling through all of it.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
i even told blid this theory weeks before you made TheRock name .. or i told someone.

and then u log on as TheRock