Author Topic: ragner multiple times dodging everybody  (Read 6723 times)

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
ragner multiple times dodging everybody
« on: November 25, 2019, 02:49:49 PM »
he has dodged me like 10 times.

ive heard this from others too.

maybe u demote him soon?

ty

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: ragner multiple times dodging everybody
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 04:29:11 PM »
You're not the first person to say he is dodging, but he did Play Shotgun eight games the other day.. and went 4-4 with him

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 04:31:16 PM »
I'm definitely not opposed to demoting number one ranked players who are clearly dodging. Just to hold on to the number one position. Does anybody else support it, or oppose it is the question

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 04:36:23 PM »
If someone ask ragner to play 1v1, then he havd no choice to accept untill he got a good reason.

If he cant handle his position he should be demote instantly.

Does he have a reason to dodgle peoples who ask him for 1s.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Online ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 04:37:51 PM »
Sepi dodged everyone way harder than Ragner.  He did play SG/Knit and he is still holding it I would say leave him unless he doesn’t 1s for 10 days.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 04:48:42 PM »
Sepi dodged everyone way harder than Ragner.  He did play SG/Knit and he is still holding it I would say leave him unless he doesn’t 1s for 10 days.

Sepi is the reason why we have new politic.

A number 1 rank cant dodge.... No dodge are tolerate.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2019, 04:55:10 PM »
Abuser are exactly thinking your way, start with the dodge then after disapear and sit on the ten days.

That ladder need being active all the time, peoples want the spot and your killing the vibe for everyone by thiking this way.

a true number 1 can play anyone and will not stock the ladder because of his vacation or whatever the fuck hes doing.

If he cant complete his role, someone else will do it untill hes ready!

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2019, 05:36:26 PM »
tired, tired, eating, playing with ruskies, playing with ruskies, tired, eating, i want my maps, tired, tired, i dont play gow(cept against sg), tired tired , eating, playing with dar, tired, eating,

i can take it 2 or 3 times. but when it happens constantly always. WTF. do u think im dumb or accusing this shit bag for no reason??

RAGNER PLAY KOTH SERIES RIGHT NOW WHEN U NEXT TIME LOG ON. OR ADMINS DO SOMAT.¨'

I HAVE CHALLENGED U SEVERAL TIMES KOTH OR JUST ABOUT ANYTHING NORMAL PLAYING. STOP BEING A PUSSY PERI0D

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2019, 05:42:35 PM »
I feel like #1 should at least be defending it .. sepi was good example. Did all the tricks to hold on to it for months... kinda screwed the whole ladder vibe up. A lot of interest in it was lost because #1 was essentially held hostage.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2019, 05:45:00 PM »
tired, tired, eating, playing with ruskies, playing with ruskies, tired, eating, i want my maps, tired, tired, i dont play gow(cept against sg), tired tired , eating, playing with dar, tired, eating,

i can take it 2 or 3 times. but when it happens constantly always. WTF. do u think im dumb or accusing this shit bag for no reason??

RAGNER PLAY KOTH SERIES RIGHT NOW WHEN U NEXT TIME LOG ON. OR ADMINS DO SOMAT.¨'

I HAVE CHALLENGED U SEVERAL TIMES KOTH OR JUST ABOUT ANYTHING NORMAL PLAYING. STOP BEING A PUSSY PERI0D

Yeah there's a difference between a few "cant right now" vs obvious dodging.

I kinds feel like its implied if you get #1 you should expect challengers.. and be ready to defend it. =/

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2019, 06:17:47 PM »
To play devil's advocate, he plays team games during the day a lot. That's good. He obviously likes that too. Let him do other things too. He shouldn't have to just 1v1 people constantly because he is top spot. Anyone challenging the #2, #3, or #4 people or just #1?

Like you said Tk, he just played a series with SG. I know he played with Knit a day or two before that (Knit did complain it took him forever between games for the next one and was annoyed).

You guys just said a month ago, he needs to play at least like once a week? If I'm remembering correctly. Now, we want more or demotion?

Maybe others should boost their rank before they challenge #1 or something. Make EVERYONE play and not just him. Something like, you must be top 20 to challenge 1v1 (and he HAS to play) otherwise, it's up to him if he wants to play. Idk, just throwing some stuff out there.

Just seems a little unfair for him to have to do so much compared to someone who is just below him.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2019, 06:33:11 PM »
Well im exactly that kind of player who priorize wich kind of game i wanna play, because 1s and team game are so much different i just cant play both of them at same time and excepting to be good at both of it at same time.

Thats why when i goes on team game i dont play 1s, cuz i dont wanna dodge people and stock the ladder for everyone else...

If you are number 1 you have to defent it when you log and someone ask you, you dont have to run after people but if someone in top 20 is asking you for 1s you have to defend your title.

Thats the main point of being number 1, beating everyone constantly, other then that, thats not a fucking true number 1 and everyone elese playing this ladder are wasting there time.

Thats a choice to make by yourself, do you want to be number one or you want to fuck around with your friend...

fuck all those excuse, vacation, team game, dodge, my dogs is hurt, your number 1, you defend your spot, period.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2019, 07:25:16 PM »
Ragner went 4-4 with SG??

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2019, 08:06:51 PM »
Ragner went 4-4 with SG??

according to game reports yeah

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2019, 08:14:09 PM »
its a gray area.. i get it.

He's been #1 for like 40 days. he hasnt had a series with anyone that anyone would consider a top player with the exception of sg.. and he held #1 against sg
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 08:16:44 PM by tk[as] »