Author Topic: ragner multiple times dodging everybody  (Read 6731 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Re: ragner multiple times dodging everybody
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2019, 05:53:36 PM »
You should listen to what Dugs says about dodging. He is rather an expert on it with at least 1 year and 4 months of experience.  :sweat:

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4289.0.html

Dugs favorite T shirt

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline LuX

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2019, 06:32:33 PM »
Let's play Ragner! I'm ScrubberNaut

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2019, 09:40:14 PM »
u dont get it doug.

that is all big talk here. he acts opposite in .ru. he iz always "busy"

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2019, 10:47:19 PM »
I will not play because someone needs it. I will play when it is convenient for me, and when I want. I play by the rules, so I have nothing to fear. Today I gave a chance - he did not use it.

If I go to the server - this does not mean that I have a desire to play 1s. Within 10 days I will definitely play with someone, so there is no need to worry about it.

If you want to play 1s seriously - you need to agree with me. Just like that, by chance - I play very rarely. Of course I can play 1s just like that, without agreement. So I play with friends who have no reason to brag, for example, fuckluck. I play with them in any form.

There another exemple of perfect dodge, dude see ripe is not log on and asking for 1v1, pretty sure dude is not gonna play you, hes not there...

There no need to fix a rendez vous, it's not about you to choose your opponent when you want, as the number 1 you have to fight when someone ask you, thats your job to protect this title and make yourself a real champion.

you cant stand this title then sorry someone else gonna try to do it, and if he cant someone else gonna try to do it, thats how a fucking title run.

Your not there saying oh i cant play now because im going to vacation, you cant say i cant play now because im doing 2v2 with my friend since the 3 last hours and for the next 6 ones.. you cant say oh i have wait for you 3 hours this saturday but you where not there...

If he was not there today then use that time to do your own personal 2v2 that you love so much when hes there asking you for 1v1....

If everyone in top 20 have to take a rendez vous with you to deserve a title shot its gonn take a year.

The ladder is an automatated systeme exactly for that reason, you just have to play at any moment and the statistic gonna update by themself.... it dont need a rendez vous for that... I know your proud about your rank, and you dont want to lose it, but the main goal of this rank is to find the real number one, whos gonna beat everyone at any moment... thats what is a real number 1.

if you cant fill that role, and need to waste everyone time with rendez vous and kind of shit, pls lets just demote you.

Because your a waste of time for everyone here, the main goal of this ladder is to keep it active no matter what.

If we see you on channel and someone ask you for 1s, you have no reason to dodge, you grow a pair and you do your number 1 job without finding 1001 shortcut to waste everyone time.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2019, 01:10:02 AM »
(to Equinox) If # 1ladder had so much meaning to bother so much for this:
1. I would not get there.
2. If I got - I tried to follow the rules.
(and now I observe them)

# 1ladder is not in order to find the best player, you are mistaken. Everyone already knows who is the best. I am 100% not the best, but I am 100% one of the best.

If I accept all the challenges, I will not be able to enjoy the game corny. I do not want to compete so often. More than once every 10 days. But I do it. Nevertheless, you demand more from me.

To negotiate with me - a lot of time is required. Why do you speak in vain, you didn’t even try, moreover, you yourself avoided me) I offered about 6-7 for three days. Now you will say "I'm not top1, I do not need")

I defended my title from Knitter, Shotgun and Maciek. We did not agree with them.

(to RipE) RipE, you won’t achieve anything evil, because I can answer you the same. I am not fooled by this kind of provocation.

Equinox, if you love talking so much for nothing, then I can just give you a present. You deserve it. Like there are no rules about this. I give you the top1. Ask the admin to swap us and give you the icon. The offer is valid for 5 days, hurry up.

result: more profitable to be top2)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 01:13:11 AM by RagneR »

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2019, 01:18:55 AM »
Let's play Ragner! I'm ScrubberNaut
Alright, when is it convenient for you? We can even try today. Not sure, but after 14:00 GMT + 2 I can play. Write here, or to me in private messages, I will try to come.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2019, 01:53:05 AM »
I dont want to be top1 i dont even play 1v1, actually i just dont play at all right now.

And for the fact i made demote ripe like 2 month ago for the actual same thing of you.

I got no hate against you or no love for ripe.

I just think the same shit as 2 month ago!

This is what we call having a real opinion and stand for it.

I dont say you dont deserve that title, but if you act like a coward and refuse peoples to play you for 1001 excuses that you find. then yes you dont deserve it.

So please just do your job, cuz i assure you as the number 1 of that ladder your job is to prove you deserve it, not stock everyone on the bottom of you because your acting like a fake number 1.

PS: Now you got ripe and scrubbetnaught who are waiting on line, so your better get rid of that quick because the line gonna keep grow up, better get your agenda out because im feeling like your gonna have alot of rendez-vous to note.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 01:56:36 AM by Equinox »

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2019, 02:16:27 AM »
I dont want to be top1 i dont even play 1v1, actually i just dont play at all right now.

And for the fact i made demote ripe like 2 month ago for the actual same thing of you.

I got no hate against you or no love for ripe.

I just think the same shit as 2 month ago!

I dont say you dont deserve that title, but if you act like a coward and refuse peoples to play you for 1001 excuses that you find. then yes you dont deserve it.

So please just do your job, cuz i assure you as the number 1 of that ladder your job is to prove you deserve it, not stock everyone on the bottom of you because your acting like a fake number 1.

PS: Now you got ripe and scrubbetnaught who are waiting on line, so your better get rid of that quick because the line gonna keep grow up, better get your agenda out because im feeling like your gonna have alot of rendez-vous to note.
I am not a coward, and I accept challenges. You can look in the ladder itself. RipE greatly exaggerated, and he is the only one I am “afraid of”) He wrote “nice dodge” even when I was afk...

Van also offered me, but I refused him because he is a complete idiot.

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • We're smarter than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2019, 05:00:44 AM »
More EQ juggling words - less his words weight.

So please just do your job
If this is a JOB - go PAY him for it, other way - shut up.

This is what we call blatant substitution of conditions "on the fly".
So make thread with new rules discussion and voting
or just
put your rigged "opinion" back to where you pulled it from.

... better get rid of ...
...your instructions.

You already showed himself as big scrub here:
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,5130.html
Stop your shit and get real life, finally.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2019, 05:07:17 AM »
More EQ juggling words - less his words weight.

So please just do your job
If this is a JOB - go PAY him for it, other way - shut up.

This is what we call blatant substitution of conditions "on the fly".
So make thread with new rules discussion and voting
or just
put your rigged "opinion" back to where you pulled it from.

... better get rid of ...
...your instructions.

You already showed himself as big scrub here:
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,5130.html
Stop your shit and get real life, finally.

This is a job to protect the title your holding in hostage, absolutly yes, no need to being paid to be the king.

Your the kind of king who rob all is citizen and send everyone else to war.

Im a king who goes on the warfield!

Btw Ragner you can sett a rendez vous with me, you give me back that old good 1s nostalgia.

Ripe, Scrubbernaut, Equinox!

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2019, 03:20:41 PM »
For once I'm actually agreeing n enjoying equs posts. He is being rational.

Anyway. All I ask is gaming. I remember ragner, earlier this year or last year I played u when u asked. I never Dodge, now when u r above in ladder u Dodge me. It's rude and childish.
http://ladder.war2.ru/games.php?player1=Ripe%5Beur0%5D&player2=Ragner&Search=Search
U challenged me earlier and I played like I always do. U r now dodging me cuz of the ladder ranks.

Equ said something about demotes. I absolutely think every1 deserves to be demoted if inactive or dodging. I've been demoted few times myself too from 1,2 spot cuz of inactivity, never of dodging.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2019, 03:35:33 PM »
BTW I'm on playin in 1.5hours. and every nite this week.

What ragna said every1 knows who is the best. I'm not sure about that.
Swift doesn't count he is 7time proven hacker.

Imo top 3 atm is in this ordrer

Tier1:
U8
Sepi
Sg

Challengers tier2:
Ripe knit lux Viet myst

I don't know ragners skill atm, dunno if I will ever find out

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2019, 06:34:03 PM »
Looks like we have a new warlord. Gotta ask @Shotgun is Ragner good?
war2 > war3