Author Topic: 2020 New Year 1x1, 2x2 Tournaments!!  (Read 49905 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 New Year 1x1, 2x2 Tournaments!!
« Reply #135 on: January 08, 2020, 04:13:32 AM »
Should listen to koorb, enough is enough.
You can keep my money.

I dont care, have a nice day,

Actually i dint even realize you and braviet finish second, and since you both dint say shit about Ragner and my decision, im willing to give you ur prize.

Im also gonna put 20 more, so you both guys do 30 each instead of 20.

Send me PM on how about to pay you.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 08, 2020, 04:23:14 AM »
At this point, im also gonna paid sg cuz he dint say shit either.

U8 and Teaboy can suck my frenchy cock.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 08, 2020, 04:59:40 AM »
I think these people are just restrained and did not say that you are an idiot. Do not try to bribe the latest neutral people

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 08, 2020, 05:03:44 AM »
You would have the right to ban me if 1. You had evidence that I was a cheater 2. You wrote in the regulations that I have no right to participate.
You have not proved that I am a cheater, and you have not created the rules. Therefore, your opinion can be leveled by the majority opinion. I played as many games on the server as you do, and no one considers me a cheater. Only you. Therefore, I was able to participate in the tournament. I was supported by those with whom I periodically play.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 08, 2020, 05:05:47 AM »
You said that you are offended by those players who lost two rounds to me. There were Maciek and ilyich. I assure you, they do not think that I am a cheater, and I communicate with them well.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 08, 2020, 05:10:08 AM »
About the fact that we have children on the server, and Bux is a dangerous dude. This person does not threaten the children of our server, you can not worry.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 08, 2020, 05:10:46 AM »
Eq thought he is good 

I was watching alf vs eq 3 games, alf was losing 1-3 i log off and went to shop, I logged one hour later, alf won 8 games in row, and u thought i log on alf account to win  :rofl:

No you are not you are bad
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 08, 2020, 05:12:01 AM »
You would have the right to ban me if 1. You had evidence that I was a cheater 2. You wrote in the regulations that I have no right to participate.
You have not proved that I am a cheater, and you have not created the rules. Therefore, your opinion can be leveled by the majority opinion. I played as many games on the server as you do, and no one considers me a cheater. Only you. Therefore, I was able to participate in the tournament. I was supported by those with whom I periodically play.

I got evidence that you are a cheater.

You abuse the ladder with ragner and crystalean, thats enouph for me.

Your also a sniper, only fucking retard or peoples who dint watch my videos will not agree with it.

I wrote it on channel and also told to tk and burnt you were not allowed in those tournaments 30 minutes before it even start.

I dont need to create rules cuz its not the first tournaments i made and everyone know my rules since years ago... No hackers, no cheaters, no people who dont use anti-hack cant join my tournament.

EVERYONE KNOW THOSE RULES SINCE YEARS AGO!

What peoples think about you i dont cares, what is matter is what I think about you!

I even told you before the tournament start that everyone will pay for you if you still play, you dint cares at all and you still play no matter what you know was about to happening.

You should be a man like ive always been.... I know tora dont like me and i have never join ANY OF HIS TOURNAMENT!

You were not welcome, you still dint cares and was ready to make everyone paid for your seslfish.

Be a man, stop cheating and grow up.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 05:14:49 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 08, 2020, 05:17:25 AM »
Eq thought he is good 

I was watching alf vs eq 3 games, alf was losing 1-3 i log off and went to shop, I logged one hour later, alf won 8 games in row, and u thought i log on alf account to win  :rofl:

No you are not you are bad

Whatever you say u8, i got both of your ip's.

You even build in 2 games to cancel my win against ALF.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 08, 2020, 05:19:06 AM »
About the fact that we have children on the server, and Bux is a dangerous dude. This person does not threaten the children of our server, you can not worry.

I dont cares, it's a law and a right for citizens to know if someone is a pedophile.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2020, 05:20:20 AM »
"only fucking retard or peoples who dint watch my videos will not agree with it. " A lot of people did not agree with your opinion. You just insulted a lot of people lol. I think you should reconsider your actions, drugs adversely affect you.

"I even told you before the tournament start that everyone will pay for you if you still play, you dint cares at all and you still play no matter what you know was about to happening. "
I played because I wanted to. You did not have the legal right to ban me. You several times came up with the reasons why you wanted me to ban "I will not give this guy a cent" when I say that I do not need money, you say "the question is not about money" and you come up with the following reason...

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2020, 05:21:52 AM »

I dont cares, it's a law and a right for citizens to know if someone is a pedophile.
It is not a fact that he is a pedophile

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 08, 2020, 05:25:14 AM »
Are you still pretending to be an idiot, or are you really like that? Have you already forgotten that I answered you this question?

"Equinox no need to give out your meager personal opinion as truth.To begin with, I created an article on the forum because I can definitely get your attention. In private messages you can block me, or ignore, but when people talk about you, you will not be able to remain silent. I created my nickname "Ragner" in 10-15 seconds. I remembered what happened in my life at that moment and created it. At that moment I watched the Vikings series, and didn’t even spell that name correctly.That's why I wanted to change my nickname to some other, more beautiful, but I went for a long time to this. And so I created CryStaLean. I started to merge statistics with him from my main account. Then I still did not know that administrators can do this all in a few clicks. I didn’t use any bot, I just gave my friend the password for my account. As it turned out later, I was accused of fraud, and I just decided to forget about it. I thought it was useless to argue, because I'm wrong. But at the moment I know that I can write to the admin and he will most likely help me. Only after that refusal I no longer want to change the nickname. I like nick Ragner."

This is at the very beginning of our discussion with you.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 08, 2020, 05:27:34 AM »
"only fucking retard or peoples who dint watch my videos will not agree with it. " A lot of people did not agree with your opinion. You just insulted a lot of people lol. I think you should reconsider your actions, drugs adversely affect you.

"I even told you before the tournament start that everyone will pay for you if you still play, you dint cares at all and you still play no matter what you know was about to happening. "
I played because I wanted to. You did not have the legal right to ban me. You several times came up with the reasons why you wanted me to ban "I will not give this guy a cent" when I say that I do not need money, you say "the question is not about money" and you come up with the following reason...

Alot of peoples like u8, teaboy, and a bunch of russians smurfer that took you as an hero?

You know there alot of peoples who agree with me and they are actually not a bunch of haters or not my friends at all?

I receive tons of message from tons of peoples who think your a sniper or even a hacker since long time ago.

I also receive message from other server bro!

People i dont even know!

They tell me you struggle to beat babyshark and ring62 on usa server, if they are not streaming.

They told me they think you snipe or hacks since long time ago before i even realize it.

The difference is they have never analyze your game play like i do.

Your are totally sniping dude.

If anyone doubt about it, then go watch videos again, i dont only watch the first one guys, there 3 parts and you guys need to see those 3 part to see how he change his scout every fucking game from the same spot and goes the right strategies every fucking times.

IT'S WAY tooo obvious bro!!

The only peoples who protect you is those polaks cheaters, those russian smurf with 4 post on forums, and tk because hes an hell of idiot, beer drink his brain since long time ago.

Just face it your a master cheater who did abbuse ur ladder with ragner and crystalean, your also sniping peoples, and you probably hacks too since ur russian and hacking is ur religion.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 05:32:25 AM by Equinox »

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 08, 2020, 05:28:04 AM »
Xurnt and ~Tora~, thank you for saving this tournament. It turns out we have a child, Equinox, who is afraid of Bux, therefore calls him a pedophile, and is not able to make logical decisions.