Author Topic: 2020 New Year 1x1, 2x2 Tournaments!!  (Read 49674 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 New Year 1x1, 2x2 Tournaments!!
« Reply #225 on: January 09, 2020, 01:49:51 PM »
Eq u going crazy.

I watched your stream once and you literally said "I dont know why people so upset.. this just a game"

But you're like the most upset person on the server lately over a game.

Anyone caught cheating is punished. Unfortunately we are not able to catch all of it.

At the end if the day its just a game. If someone has to bend/break rules then that's their problem, not yours. You know youre playing legit. All you can do is worry about you

Ive always been crazy when it's about cheat, and no you dont punish nobody dude, the only thing you guys do his let that on players hands, asking them for proof every fucking day since 15 years when its nearly impossible to get proof.

And when someone finally caught someone you gonna ban that guy for 24 hours hahaha.

The truth is you dont need proof from players because you already got proof as admins and you dont do shit about it untill player proof it himself...

You guys are trash admins, period.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 09, 2020, 01:50:32 PM »
Download insight.. record games. Re-watch the games where you want to see what happened, how it happened, and why it happened.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 09, 2020, 01:51:40 PM »
Ragner and sepi both re-watch games they record, and learn from them pretty sure

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 09, 2020, 01:52:37 PM »
Ragner and sepi both re-watch games they record, and learn from them pretty sure

Stfu dude ragner cant even beat ring62.

And last time i played sepi i beat his ass 3-0 before he left the game for 2 months cuz he cant stand those lose like a man.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 09, 2020, 02:00:36 PM »
Cant lose like a man? Says guy who screaming Ragner cheater, and u8 sharing name with alf.

You crying like little girl cus you lost.

Even little girls would probably be acting better than you.

You're the worst loser ever.. you drag their name in the dirt for days/weeks because you cant handle they better

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 09, 2020, 02:01:10 PM »
You're a hypocrite

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 09, 2020, 02:03:25 PM »
"I lost!! They're cheaters!!! And admins know they doing it but the whole world is against me!! Everyone is trying to come after me!!!"  .. one big paranoid conspiracy

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 09, 2020, 02:09:41 PM »
Cant lose like a man? Says guy who screaming Ragner cheater, and u8 sharing name with alf.

You're the worst loser ever.. you drag their name in the dirt for days/weeks because you cant handle they better

I lose against silentfarts 4-0 did i accuse him of anything? I lose against talrand in our last series did i cry about something? I lose against maciek a couple of time did i cry about something, i lose against sg 90% of the time did i say something?

No..... Really not, never said anything about those guys...

If i say something about ragner it's because he literally snipe me, but you dint watch any of my videos and if you did then ur fucking dumb bro, it's pretty obvious that guys is sniping, ITS FUCKING PRETTY OBVIOUS!

Now i already told you, i got a software where i can see ip players in lobby, and u8/alf swap there account on the 5th games, alf attack came back on the lobby with U8 ip... What you dont understand.

I told you 10 times, give us the ip log, we all know you can bro, dont tell us you cant, you always there watching ip to know whos are the smurf.

Ur a fucking liar and you know they swap account.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 02:11:57 PM by Equinox »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 09, 2020, 02:20:41 PM »

I lose against silentfarts 4-0 did i accuse him of anything? I lose against talrand in our last series did i cry about something? I lose against maciek a couple of time did i cry about something, i lose against sg 90% of the time did i say something?

If i say something about ragner it's because he literally snipe me, but you dint watch any of my videos and if you did then ur fucking dumb bro, it's pretty obvious that guys is sniping, ITS FUCKING PRETTY OBVIOUS!

Now i already told you, i got a software where i can see ip players in lobby, and u8/alf swap there account on the 5th games, alf attack came back on the lobby with U8 ip... What you dont understand.

I told you 10 times, give us the ip log, we all know you can bro, dont tell us you cant, you always there watching ip to know whos are the smurf.

I went to shop, and back to watch your last game vs alf when u leave cause u get again s9, loser

and you started talk about one month later, when we cant check this maps in reports, very nice move
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 09, 2020, 02:20:47 PM »
And to be sincer i dont even cares anymore, if you were a tiny legit admin you will have give us those ip log since 5 days ago the first time i ask you, now i have no more confident to you or any admins, i know you guys are gonna edit those logs anyway.

Ur a trash.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 09, 2020, 02:21:43 PM »

I went to shop, and back to your last game vs alf when u leave cause u get again s9, loser

and you started talk about one month later, when we cant check this maps in reports, very nice move

Yeah yeah you went to shop, and you build in 2 of my wins but thats because watcher attack you, since when watchers attack u8, gtfo trash.

And we play those game 2 weeks ago, december 23 and if i dint talk about it yet it's because i was just accuse ragner 1 weeks before and i was not sure if it was a good idea since you and alf are pretty untouchable and admins protect ur ass since years, but since you decide to fuck up my tournament by protecting this cheater i decide to finally expose you.

Dont worry idiot they still can get those ip logs.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 02:42:12 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 09, 2020, 02:30:32 PM »
70% of europeans players are cheater/hackers, especially Russians and Polaks.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 09, 2020, 02:40:01 PM »
So, Tk is right. If you are streaming and the ppl you are playing are watching it, you cannot complain for your own stupidity. That is on you and ONLY you for giving someone that opportunity. It's pretty bad manner, sure, I agree, but it's 100% the streamers fault. It's a stream that is made available to anyone.

You don't put a stack of money on the ground, have a note saying it is yours and do not steal it and then when someone does, you blame that person.

That is ALMOST like me giving you vision and saying, you can't look at my base though. Uh...... DONT STREAM THEN!!! SIMPLE AS THAT. Otherwise, you get what you deserve.

Hotkeys are unavoidable. Everyone who has a gaming mouse or any keyboard with software can use hotkeys. So, everyone can do it. Lotta ppl use it for lusting. This has been discussed already on the forums. It is what it is. I'm not saying I agree, but again, it is what it is and complaining about it will not change it. Especially this way.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 02:42:02 PM by Harrywangs »

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 09, 2020, 02:43:20 PM »
well..
i dont think alf is cheating in any way. I know him a long time.
And i think Eqionox is wrong here.
What i dont get, why doesnt il or blid give out some ip logs, since tk cant? We can check ips and drama could be over quickly.

For a few days ive asked about „conflicts“ and how to fix. IL doesnt even respond. Very sad...

Why do we even have a „privat“ server when we dont care about such informations like ip checks or conflicts.

Anyway i wont post anymore, kinda annoying.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 09, 2020, 03:04:03 PM »
I got access to it. I just don’t know how to look it up lol.
war2 > war3