Author Topic: 2020 New Year 1x1, 2x2 Tournaments!!  (Read 49645 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 New Year 1x1, 2x2 Tournaments!!
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2020, 06:14:45 PM »
Equinox your ass better pay me the $200 you promised to host the tournament for you.

EQ isn’t going to payout for this tournament.

Can u split the remaining $190 with me and tk?
war2 > war3

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2020, 08:03:42 PM »
This is just sad. Terribly sad.

EQ, you aren't going to like this, but you needed to be more of a leader (address who can't qualify b4 the tourney) for the tournament. You asked Burnt to host it with you and, if you don't trust each other, get along, or on the same page, then it shouldn't have been done in the beginning. That is your fault. You knew who burnt was, and I acknowledge and can appreciate you trying to help burnt back into the community, but you have to realize that came with risk and that risk is your responsibility.

Now, we have people, who have to pick up your financial irresponsibility, because you can't host a tournament and/or picked a bad person to host it with. And, like a very immature person, you flash around the money you have, to show how you will not pay for your own tournament. That's a dick move bro. No other way to put it.

You have Tk, who can't afford it as easily as other people, yet who is still more than willing to pay for something he shouldn't have to pay for in the first place. That is a classy move Tk and I'm sorry that it has come to this. Instead of insulting his life and his income, you should be respecting him for being a stand up person and helping to take care of what you are responsible for.

Regardless of why you won't do it now, it was a decision you made before, and did NOT mention any disqualifications for YOUR tournament. Be a mature adult, pay the money you said you would pay. The fact that other people are willing to pick up your slack is a very nice gesture from those people but makes you look like an absolute asshole. I say this, actually liking you as a player and a person too. (though I feel this may not be mutual anymore after this post)

Don't make other people pay for your mistakes. That is wrong. Regardless of your reasoning for wanting or not wanting someone to play (who didn't win anyways....), you were damn near late to the tournament in the first place (while burnt was there early and signing people up), didn't play in it, and seemed to have 0 involvement besides your post and the cash prize.

You are better than this EQ. Be mad, argue your points all you want, but don't back out on your word.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2020, 08:44:21 PM »
This is just sad. Terribly sad.

EQ, you aren't going to like this, but you needed to be more of a leader (address who can't qualify b4 the tourney) for the tournament. You asked Burnt to host it with you and, if you don't trust each other, get along, or on the same page, then it shouldn't have been done in the beginning. That is your fault. You knew who burnt was, and I acknowledge and can appreciate you trying to help burnt back into the community, but you have to realize that came with risk and that risk is your responsibility.

Now, we have people, who have to pick up your financial irresponsibility, because you can't host a tournament and/or picked a bad person to host it with. And, like a very immature person, you flash around the money you have, to show how you will not pay for your own tournament. That's a dick move bro. No other way to put it.

You have Tk, who can't afford it as easily as other people, yet who is still more than willing to pay for something he shouldn't have to pay for in the first place. That is a classy move Tk and I'm sorry that it has come to this. Instead of insulting his life and his income, you should be respecting him for being a stand up person and helping to take care of what you are responsible for.

Regardless of why you won't do it now, it was a decision you made before, and did NOT mention any disqualifications for YOUR tournament. Be a mature adult, pay the money you said you would pay. The fact that other people are willing to pick up your slack is a very nice gesture from those people but makes you look like an absolute asshole. I say this, actually liking you as a player and a person too. (though I feel this may not be mutual anymore after this post)

Don't make other people pay for your mistakes. That is wrong. Regardless of your reasoning for wanting or not wanting someone to play (who didn't win anyways....), you were damn near late to the tournament in the first place (while burnt was there early and signing people up), didn't play in it, and seemed to have 0 involvement besides your post and the cash prize.

You are better than this EQ. Be mad, argue your points all you want, but don't back out on your word.

Yo harry thank you for giving your opinion and being polite.

But the real fact here is not about how i know burnt or tk but how they know me.

It's not something new that i really hate cheaters and i dont allow them to my tourneys.

It's not my first tourney and it always have been like that, they both know how crazy i am about cheater and they both know how it was going to end and they still did it.

Now... I have never ask burnt to host my tourney, i ask everybody for HELP!

I ask for HELP! Not someone to take decision for me.

I dint need burnt at all to host that tourney, if i want to host it alone and make flyers and make a bracket myself i could do that easy.

But i ask burnt to do it because he became crazy with van and nobody like him anymore and it was sad.

I was hoping to see him happy and see him getting back on his good weels, but instead he just literally shit in my face and give me absolutly no respect.

Why the fuck did he do that? Because he did that since 10 years, because hes a jalous person, he want everything for him and he will destroy everyone else like the pig he is.

Now you can say i was late or whatever the excuse it is... But the tourney was not start at all and ive been on channel for 30 minutes before the tourney even start.

I told them i dint want ragner in that tourney, not because i dint want to pay him, just because i dont want legit players to play against him, even if he lose, he own 2 round over legit players, those 2 legit players had no reason to play against this guy.

Im way more sad for those 2 players who had to play this guys compare to u8 who are not getting paid.

It was my tournament, my decisions, ez like that bro, they decide to dissrespect me after what i did for them and they decide to take cares of that tournament themself.

Why the fuck i will paid for something like that, im not the fucking french slave of war2ru bro, the only thing i was gaining in this act was respect and happyness, at the end i get nothing of that, no actually i get the total opposite, sadness and dissrespect.

If they want to rob peoples tournaments and decisions, then they can give the prize themself.

Now, tora and others are not paying for me, they said they will give donation, so they just have to give donation.

If they want to pay more because they feel bad for u8, thats not my probleme.

From my own point of view they dont have to pay more then what they said about donation.

Tk and burnt are the ones who have to feel bad about that, not tora or tolean or nobody else.

It's not a question of money, it's not a question of U8, it's a question of respect, they dissrespect me like that, im out like that, easy bro.

And for U8 he also can suck my dick, because he was crying like a bitch with them about ragner, so he can ask ragner for 200 bucks if he want.

You all there thiking im a fucking french slave, but sorry not in my book.

Fuck tk, fuck burnt, fuck ragner, fuck U8, fuck teaboy and fuck tora for what he say 10 post ago.

It was the last time in my life i was doing something for this community, you can believe that bro.

PS: And i have never say to burnt i will give him 200$ to host the tourney, thats a fucking lie.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 08:51:12 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2020, 08:46:58 PM »
Equinox your ass better pay me the $200 you promised to host the tournament for you.

Nobody here can come up with $63.30?

What a sad story. I was literally homeless a couple of years ago, but I'll kick in $100 just to point out what a dick bag full of losers yall are.

PM me your paypal burnt. I'll trust you to sort it out.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2020, 08:52:27 PM »

Nobody here can come up with $63.30?

What a sad story. I was literally homeless a couple of years ago, but I'll kick in $100 just to point out what a dick bag full of losers yall are.

PM me your paypal burnt. I'll trust you to sort it out.

Send it to Tora, burnt will smoke it, he did it 5 years ago with viruz prize.

Hes a total pig bro.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2020, 08:54:27 PM »
I spent two entire days in front of the computer as a favor to you and you are the one that shit on me. You asked me to HOST the tournament. If you want me to host a fucking tournament then I am going to host it the way I host tournaments. I asked you prior to the tournament happening "are you sure you will pay the players?" You said yes. You never once mentioned any bullshit rules until after the tournament brackets were set up 5 mins before start time. Sorry that shit don't fly. If you had some special way you wanted the tournament hosted that should have been addressed before or during the process of asking me to host. I spent the week letting people know about it and probably at least a combined 20 hours in front of the comp saturday and sunday as a favor.

You owe everyone except tk a apology for your actions.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2020, 08:56:16 PM »
I paid Viruz money I never owed him. I sent him $800 when he didn't send the requirement for all the warvids so get outta here with that shit. I dont steal money from the players like your pathetic ass equinox.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2020, 09:04:23 PM »
I spent two entire days in front of the computer as a favor to you and you are the one that shit on me. You asked me to HOST the tournament. If you want me to host a fucking tournament then I am going to host it the way I host tournaments. I asked you prior to the tournament happening "are you sure you will pay the players?" You said yes. You never once mentioned any bullshit rules until after the tournament brackets were set up 5 mins before start time. Sorry that shit don't fly. If you had some special way you wanted the tournament hosted that should have been addressed before or during the process of asking me to host. I spent the week letting people know about it and probably at least a combined 20 hours in front of the comp saturday and sunday as a favor.

You owe everyone except tk a apology for your actions.

You dint have any probleme to add me in that tournament even if i have never sign in, and you dint have any probleme to remove me when i told you i was not playing, dont try to save the face here.

It took you 2 sec to remove me of that tournament and put someone else in the bracket, that will took you the same time for ragner.

But you dint because you want to make me cry.

You even cheat the bracket, because you dont like tk you fucking put tk against u8 on the first round and you was laughing at it.

At least tk had motivation to keep ragner in the tournament, because hes sure ragner hes a legit players and he think thats was the good move to do, hes a little a stupid but his inttention was not that bad..

For your part it was just pure hate and you just want to fuck around with me like the little bitch you are.

Your a fucking little pig and everything your doing here is trying to destroy everyone and everything, you fucking deserve to get ban of this server and never com back, thats will be the best move for war2ru.

Cuz your now the useless person we have never met on this game.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 09:07:12 PM by Equinox »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2020, 09:07:23 PM »
I didn't put tk against u8 as punishment dip shit. Tk was the worst player to sign up is why he faced the best player. Some other players came late and got put in different spots but at the time of the first 16 players TK got the spot he deserved.

I had Van in Shotguns bracket. You think I was punishing van too?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 09:09:59 PM by outlaw[z] »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2020, 09:08:16 PM »
I didn't put tk against u8 as punishment dip shit. Tk was the worst player to sign up is why he faced the best player.

I had Van in Shotguns bracket. You think I was punishing van too?

Gtfo burnt your total dipshit manipulator and liar.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2020, 09:09:09 PM »
Equinox is a sad and pathetic joke to the community as usual. He is always the one to say how everyone who is trying to help Warcraft 2 and this server are worthless and not doing what they should. I thought it was a good idea and gesture for Equinox to host tournaments for the server and was a good thing he was doing despite his usual negativity. You advertised the tournament and said you would donate now pay up it's not that hard. You complain about everyone else but when you put something forward yourself it's a half ass attempt, and you refuse to pay when people put their time into and won their money fair and square.

Stop being a detriment to this community and when you say you'll do something do it. No one was proven a hacker and no one who won was even the one accused. Stop being a pathetic, sad, joke of person and pay the money you said you would.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2020, 09:20:41 PM »
Equinox is a sad and pathetic joke to the community as usual. He is always the one to say how everyone who is trying to help Warcraft 2 and this server are worthless and not doing what they should. I thought it was a good idea and gesture for Equinox to host tournaments for the server and was a good thing he was doing despite his usual negativity. You advertised the tournament and said you would donate now pay up it's not that hard. You complain about everyone else but when you put something forward yourself it's a half ass attempt, and you refuse to pay when people put their time into and won their money fair and square.

Stop being a detriment to this community and when you say you'll do something do it. No one was proven a hacker and no one who won was even the one accused. Stop being a pathetic, sad, joke of person and pay the money you said you would.

2 years ago you guys where saying at everyone i was a compulsive slot machine gamer and i was stealing my father money.

Now you guys are begging me to give 200$?

You think im a joke, now im a joke.

Enjoy

Too lazy to walk on studio and show you a 25 k studio sorry.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2020, 09:23:41 PM »

2 years ago you guys where saying at everyone i was a compulsive slot machine gamer and i was stealing my father money.

Now you guys are begging me to give 200$?

You think im a joke, now im a joke.

Enjoy

Too lazy to walk on studio and show you a 25 k studio sorry.
Did you pay the payout to the tournament? The actual donation you promised to this tournament? I don't know about this agreement with Burnt but if you didn't at least pay the prize pool that is pathetic.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2020, 09:26:55 PM »
Dont cry smeagol i can pay that prize 4 times right now.

And if i go to bank i can give that prize to everyone who had made a post on this thread!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2020, 09:27:12 PM »
yeah i wouldnt send the $ to burnt. tora has always been responsbile with these matters as far as i know

im going to contribute whatever i have to, but it just kinda sprung up and wasnt in my budget. 2 weeks shouldnt be too long i dont think