Author Topic: 2020 New Year 1x1, 2x2 Tournaments!!  (Read 49665 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 New Year 1x1, 2x2 Tournaments!!
« Reply #121 on: January 07, 2020, 10:58:44 PM »
2 years ago you guys where saying at everyone i was a compulsive slot machine gamer and i was stealing my father money.

I don't recall anyone else but me saying that stuff, which i've since apologized for when you returned to war2, Which I don't really expect to be forgiven for, but yeah, that stuff was me, not burnt, tk, smeagol, claw or anyone else. Just me, so just direct that message at me rather then them.

While I don't think Ragner is cheating, if you think he is, then i totally understand your reason for wanting him to not participate in tournament and since it's your tournament, I think you are allowed to make that decision and I get why you're upset about people overturning it.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2020, 11:00:43 PM »
Is that banx?

https://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/ILE12B4536/Carlos-Cruz.html

no

find me a picture of banx and i will find is sex offender pedophila report.

There like 20 carlos cruiz sex offender.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 07, 2020, 11:01:14 PM »
2 years ago you guys where saying at everyone i was a compulsive slot machine gamer and i was stealing my father money.

I don't recall anyone else but me saying that stuff, which i've since apologized for when you returned to war2, Which I don't really expect to be forgiven for, but yeah, that stuff was me, not burnt, tk, smeagol, claw or anyone else. Just me, so just direct that message at me rather then them.

While I don't think Ragner is cheating, if you think he is, then i totally understand your reason for wanting him to not participate in tournament and since it's your tournament, I think you are allowed to make that decision and I get why you're upset about people overturning it.

Smeagol was saying it too.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 07, 2020, 11:05:40 PM »
where t.f. did this come from.

unless someone like has concrete evidence that he did do something like that, why the fuck are we talking about it? Just more rumors/drama/lies that put you on the same level as burnt and van

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #125 on: January 07, 2020, 11:06:23 PM »
^---- Says the guy who uses hate slurs.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 07, 2020, 11:08:28 PM »
where t.f. did this come from.

unless someone like has concrete evidence that he did do something like that, why the fuck are we talking about it? Just more rumors/drama/lies that put you on the same level as burnt and van

Maybe it's rumors, drama, lies, but i still think this game can have childrens and i think its important to know who that guy really is.

Why let rumors happen if it's not true and why let pedophil chill here if it's true.

Are you gonna protect that guys like you protect u8 and alf cheating?

You protect cheaters but you also protect pedophil?

I know you got his picture, give it to me.

No reason to let this rumors happen if it's not true, let just clear that story now.

ps: im not gonna roast my source sorry.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 11:12:10 PM by Equinox »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 07, 2020, 11:12:16 PM »
yall are fucking insane. im going to bed.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 07, 2020, 11:13:52 PM »
yall are fucking insane. im going to bed.

Well... let rumors happen then.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 07, 2020, 11:19:12 PM »
It's no secret me and warbux are not fans of eachother.

if he were truly a pedophile there are enough people that would willingly release that information.

we would all know. it would have already been addressed.

someone is giving misinformation.... and i assure you i wouldnt be trying to protect/defend him if that were true.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 07, 2020, 11:20:17 PM »
It's no secret me and warbux are not fans of eachother.

if he were truly a pedophile there are enough people that would willingly release that information.

we would all know. it would have already been addressed.

someone is giving misinformation.... and i assure you i wouldnt be trying to protect/defend him if that were true.

Well that person give me is real name actually, not a missinformation untill now.

And you cant even release an ip list betweeen 2 cheaters, im not excepting alot from you.

Anyway, im gonna find his picture and im gonna find the truth, dont worry tk.

Keep protecting everyone with words without no evidences.

ps: And actually is more then 1 person, it's 3 persons.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 11:26:48 PM by Equinox »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 08, 2020, 12:06:16 AM »
yeah i wouldnt send the $ to burnt. tora has always been responsbile with these matters as far as i know

im going to contribute whatever i have to, but it just kinda sprung up and wasnt in my budget. 2 weeks shouldnt be too long i dont think

I dont even know who won, wasn't paying attention. Just logged in here and saw harry's post (and only skimmed that really). If burt was hosting then I'm happy to trust him with it, I have never had any reason not to trust him. Even if he did get pretty upset a while back he's always been an honest guy afaik. He's already PM'ed me saying I shouldn't have to pay for anyone elses debt, but I still will if this doesn't get sorted out. Yeah I'd trust tora with tourney money too, but that's not the point.

... and damn mate, if you're an electrician who needs 2 weeks to come up with $60 you should be running those fb ads for your own business and playing less computer games ;)

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #132 on: January 08, 2020, 01:05:55 AM »

Smeagol was saying it too.
No I didn't say anything about that. I'm saying you're a worthless fuck for committing to donate to a tournament then not paying that donation to that tournament. Grow the fuck up if you love Warcraft 2 and have all this money the pay what you promised to pay. Pay the winner of the tournament YOU created and PROMISED to pay. Stop being the cause of drama for the great Warcraft 2.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 08, 2020, 01:40:04 AM »
Dont cry Smeagol

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 08, 2020, 03:53:31 AM »
Should listen to koorb, enough is enough.
You can keep my money.

I dont care, have a nice day,