Author Topic: 2020 New Year 1x1, 2x2 Tournaments!!  (Read 49666 times)

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 New Year 1x1, 2x2 Tournaments!!
« Reply #240 on: January 09, 2020, 03:10:27 PM »
rofl didnt read all.
read only few msgs.

but. why is some1 so stupid that sreams live?? why dont u stream with few mins delay ?? easy way to fuk the cheater fukers. ofc every1 can have headfones and tell tips or just have other screen.

stupid newbs.

war2 is 99% unfair. only in lan it wud b equal. and id rape u all there with amazing uc.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 09, 2020, 03:16:28 PM »
rofl didnt read all.
read only few msgs.

but. why is some1 so stupid that sreams live?? why dont u stream with few mins delay ?? easy way to fuk the cheater fukers. ofc every1 can have headfones and tell tips or just have other screen.

stupid newbs.

war2 is 99% unfair. only in lan it wud b equal. and id rape u all there with amazing uc.

Well bro i understand that, but what you have to understand is my viewers want to speak with me while im playing, if i put a delay to not get snipe i would not be able to answer them, i cant put a delay if i want to grow up my audience.

I just dont see why peoples cant be honnest and play like a man.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 09, 2020, 03:45:37 PM »
So, Tk is right. If you are streaming and the ppl you are playing are watching it, you cannot complain for your own stupidity. That is on you and ONLY you for giving someone that opportunity. It's pretty bad manner, sure, I agree, but it's 100% the streamers fault. It's a stream that is made available to anyone.

You don't put a stack of money on the ground, have a note saying it is yours and do not steal it and then when someone does, you blame that person.

That is ALMOST like me giving you vision and saying, you can't look at my base though. Uh...... DONT STREAM THEN!!! SIMPLE AS THAT. Otherwise, you get what you deserve.

Hotkeys are unavoidable. Everyone who has a gaming mouse or any keyboard with software can use hotkeys. So, everyone can do it. Lotta ppl use it for lusting. This has been discussed already on the forums. It is what it is. I'm not saying I agree, but again, it is what it is and complaining about it will not change it. Especially this way.

Like i said to ripe i cant put a delay if i want to grow my audience.

You know that im streaming for helping this game right, you know im doing that to bring new peoples on the server, i dont ask for donations like u8 do... So making new peoples com to this server is my priority and for that i really need to be able of interact with my audience in live.

If they tell me hi or asking me a question and i cant even answer because i got a 5 minutes delay, then they are just leaving and i never see them again.

For the mouse and keyboard part...

Im really not down with that... Because again its not from the game itself... You dont have special mouse or keyboard comming from the game when you donwload it.. And you cant download special mouse or keyboard on the official website...

I understand that everybody have acces to it, but they need to paid for it, if someone have no money and hes poor he will not be able to have this advantage, so at the end he cant play at the same level of the rich guy... He have to play with desadvantage because hes fucking poor bro..

Thats why im not down with that... But i understand admins cant do shit about that, because they cant stop store to sell those mouse or keyboard...

But they still can do something.... They can made an add on, an add on we can download with the game, where we have acces to a pannel and customize our own hotkeys...

So everyone can be on the same level...... But admins dont listen me or dont listen nobody... They are stupid... They waste there time to make stupid solo campain in russian, and make 25 different versions in different language.... 25 different version that by the way give secret path to programmar to create hacks and dint get caught, 25 different version that create a latency bug... 25 useless version that we dont need for the moment...

Why they dont use that time to create IMPORTANT THINGS... Like customizing ur own hotkeys....

And why the fuck they let peoples can edit the mpq...

There no games in the world where players can edit the mpq.... its litterally consider as hacking in every fucking games of the worlds..

it just make no sens...

we dont need to have acces in the mpq, we dont need to create stupid solo russian campain, we dont need to create 25 different version... we dont need to create a special website for russians peoples and special software for russian peoples...

where is my special solo campain for french, where is the special solo campain for chineese...

We have an 80 players community, and we work on useless thing like if we got 1 millions players and we want to make everyone happy, and we waste our time while we can improve important things like cuztomize our own hotkeys or work on latency bug. I mean....

It's gonna be 15 years we are rolling on an average of 0-100 active players... its a fucking shame guys.....

I dont want to be the mad guy, i just want the best for this game... When pro players watch how this server his build, never they will take this game seriously... its a damn fucking joke, and its a damn fucking shame...

Can you guys just realize a good day for once.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 04:41:17 PM by Equinox »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 09, 2020, 04:26:30 PM »
There no games in the world where players can edit the mpq.... its litterally consider as hacking in every fucking games of the worlds..

I hope you know that only blizzard got mpq
here is list of game which work mpqeditor
Warcraft 3, starcraft, starcraft 2, diablo 1, diablo 2, diablo 3, wow, warcraft 2

people are making mods like http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2447.0.html

Quote from: Equinox
i dont ask for donations like u8 do.

I have never ask anyone to make donations, i made only button

« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 04:30:02 PM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 09, 2020, 04:28:59 PM »

Warcraft 3, starcraft, starcraft 2, diablo 1, diablo 2, diablo 3, wow, warcraft 2

people are making mods

Every game have mpq, they just probably dont call that mpq.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 09, 2020, 04:32:08 PM »

people are making mods

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPQ_(file_format)

people are doing mods in diffrent games
i suggest google "unoficial patch for "write your game"

you think how they made this?

Starcraft Remastered Modding - YouTube
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 04:34:09 PM by Szwagier »

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 09, 2020, 04:45:33 PM »

people are making mods

I dont know anything about starcraft so i dont even know what that videos mean...

What i know dude is... if you want to create nice thing for warcraft II and you need to work on the mpq and test it...

Then join the admins groups and get a admins acces to it....

Players have no reason to acces that mpq, mpq should be only for admins.. They should have a back up server where they can test there work and probably a back up server where we can put a beta couple month before to see if everything work good.

So.... admins got there back up server where they work on the mpq.

Players have a back up server where they can test the future new version and told the bugs to the programmars before they release it.

And when everything is ok... You add the new version on the website and everyone have to download it.

Thats how it suppose to work.

There no other way, sorry to tell you.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 09, 2020, 05:03:52 PM »

people are making mods

I dont know anything about starcraft so i dont even know what that videos mean...

What i know dude is... if you want to create nice thing for warcraft II and you need to work on the mpq and test it...

Players have no reason to acces that mpq, mpq should be only for admins.. They should have a back up server where they can test there work and probably a back up server where we can put a beta couple month before to see if everything work good.

Players have a back up server where they can test the future new version and told the bugs to the programmars before they release it.

And when everything is ok... You add the new version on the website and everyone have to download it.

but before it can be released, you need to edit and test it,
and i released violent campaign, added by il

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 09, 2020, 05:18:42 PM »
I know my english is bad but did you read what the hell i just tell you?

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 09, 2020, 07:33:05 PM »
I know my english is bad but did you read what the hell i just tell you?
what you want test in diffrent server since i edited ai + maps for campaign ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You got no idea how it work and you want to tell people what they can and can't do
It didnt change ANYTHING on mutliplayer
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 07:35:16 PM by Szwagier »

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 10, 2020, 10:57:09 AM »

people are making mods

Ive been saying this same thing forever. Why are there so many different versions to download. There should be 1. That way everyone on even playing field, all with same add-ons etc. Then there wont be any of this he has AH and he doesnt stuff. EVERY game does an automatic update when you join there server. Everyone gets updated with the same stuff at the same time. Every game except war2.ru

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 10, 2020, 11:14:36 AM »
Unfortunately, I disagree only because I have done a graphical/musical mod which changes the human race into the troll race.  I haven’t done any changes to the .exe which would drop me from the game.  This allows me to play on battle net as the troll race against other players by picking human. There are no advantages I have over a dugs or any other player. 
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 10, 2020, 11:51:08 AM »
Happy for you but it change nothing for us bro.

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 10, 2020, 12:34:39 PM »
Is it because of shortcuts with keys specifically?
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 10, 2020, 05:20:03 PM »
Not only a questions of hotkeys, player are not suppose to acces the mpq and modify the game like that, it make no sens at all.

Thats all.