Author Topic: 2020 New Year 1x1, 2x2 Tournaments!!  (Read 48454 times)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 New Year 1x1, 2x2 Tournaments!!
« Reply #255 on: January 10, 2020, 08:23:37 PM »
Not only a questions of hotkeys, player are not suppose to acces the mpq and modify the game like that, it make no sens at all.

Thats all.

every player got access to mpq/data files from any game
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 10, 2020, 08:26:58 PM »
Not only a questions of hotkeys, player are not suppose to acces the mpq and modify the game like that, it make no sens at all.

Thats all.

You are barking up the wrong tree.

War2Combat ... the RU version ... and this server exist because of MPQ edits. That's how they made a 40MB version for people to download.

It's only since internet bandwidth became much cheaper and faster that iL added a lot of things back in (campaigns etc) and made the full CE version.

The MPQs contain mostly graphics and sound, but also some other resources. The plugin framework and any serious mods/hacks that change gameplay work on the exe file.

MoPaQ

MPQ is a Blizzard proprietary cabinet format. It's short for MoPaQ. The "MO" is the author's initials, it was originally conceived by a guy named Mike O'Brien, and "paq" is just "pack". An mpq is like an archive that can contain hundreds of different files, compressed and organised into an internal directory structure.... kind of like ZIP file containing a whole bunch of different files and folders, except mpq's also have another key feature which is a quite sophisticated hashed indexing system that allows for extremely fast lookup and location and retrieval of an individual resource in a large archive.

All the game data and resources initially existed in war2dat.mpq, but IIRC the system is set up so that entries with the same name/internal path in war2patch.mpq will override the default files in war2dat.mpq, in this way blizzard could release various patches and upgrades, just by adding them to the much smaller war2patch.mpq instead  of having to reproduce and distribute the entire wad of resources for most of the game that is war2dat.mpq.

Despite being a proprietary format that has never been technically available to the public, quite a number of MPQ readers/editor have been written by third parties over the years (generally gaming enthusiasts), however Blizzard continued to use MoPaQ for many years after WC2, and they also altered and updated the specs for the the internal file structure many times along the way. Certainly WC2, SC1, WC3, D2,D3,WoW and I'm pretty sure also SC2 all use various versions of MoPaQ, and they all have the same ".mpq" file extension.

As a result many if not all of the 3rd party MoPaQ tools tend to only work with a small subset of MoPaQ versions and therefore you need to have the right editor to open the mpq files from any particular Blizzard game. So in the case of WC2, an old one... at least that's the way it used to be, I don't know if anyone has written a more comprehensive mpq editor recently, at any rate EasyCompany is the guy to talk to about that stuff, he's much more clued up about it than me... I'm a bit of a code monkey, when I'm messing round with graphics resources it's because I've pulled them out of process memory, not the mpq files.

BTW: I think it was only last year or the year before Blizzard finally introduced its new container format, the successor to MoPaQ. Was big news for nerdy folk like me.... lol.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #257 on: January 11, 2020, 02:37:43 AM »
You're the cancer of Warcraft 2 ru equinox seriously stfu and enjoy the game stop your incessant bitching damn.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 11, 2020, 02:39:41 AM »
You're the cancer of Warcraft 2 ru equinox seriously stfu and enjoy the game stop your incessant bitching damn.
It seems to me that many don't take his words seriously. We just can forget about him.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 11, 2020, 02:44:03 AM »
So you never seen those 2 new russians accounts with only 10 post, 10 post that protecting you?

Yeah right.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php?action=profile;u=3008

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php?action=profile;u=3028

I don't know who EverythingExpert is. He isn't Russian. but [rh]ino is a well-known player. Many Russian players don't have accounts on this site. New account doesn't immediately mean "smurf"

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 11, 2020, 02:49:50 AM »
70% of europeans players are cheater/hackers, especially Russians and Polaks.
Where did you get the statistics? Other games don't count, because we are talking about war2. In warcraft, no one has ever made such statistics.There are other people. We have a small community, we have different rules. That is why you shouldn't consider other games.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 11, 2020, 05:33:46 AM »

Thats all.

You are barking up the wrong tree.

War2Combat ... the RU version ... and this server exist because of MPQ edits. That's how they made a 40MB version for people to download.

It's only since internet bandwidth became much cheaper and faster that iL added a lot of things back in (campaigns etc) and made the full CE version.

The MPQs contain mostly graphics and sound, but also some other resources. The plugin framework and any serious mods/hacks that change gameplay work on the exe file.

MoPaQ

MPQ is a Blizzard proprietary cabinet format. It's short for MoPaQ. The "MO" is the author's initials, it was originally conceived by a guy named Mike O'Brien, and "paq" is just "pack". An mpq is like an archive that can contain hundreds of different files, compressed and organised into an internal directory structure.... kind of like ZIP file containing a whole bunch of different files and folders, except mpq's also have another key feature which is a quite sophisticated hashed indexing system that allows for extremely fast lookup and location and retrieval of an individual resource in a large archive.

All the game data and resources initially existed in war2dat.mpq, but IIRC the system is set up so that entries with the same name/internal path in war2patch.mpq will override the default files in war2dat.mpq, in this way blizzard could release various patches and upgrades, just by adding them to the much smaller war2patch.mpq instead  of having to reproduce and distribute the entire wad of resources for most of the game that is war2dat.mpq.

Despite being a proprietary format that has never been technically available to the public, quite a number of MPQ readers/editor have been written by third parties over the years (generally gaming enthusiasts), however Blizzard continued to use MoPaQ for many years after WC2, and they also altered and updated the specs for the the internal file structure many times along the way. Certainly WC2, SC1, WC3, D2,D3,WoW and I'm pretty sure also SC2 all use various versions of MoPaQ, and they all have the same ".mpq" file extension.

As a result many if not all of the 3rd party MoPaQ tools tend to only work with a small subset of MoPaQ versions and therefore you need to have the right editor to open the mpq files from any particular Blizzard game. So in the case of WC2, an old one... at least that's the way it used to be, I don't know if anyone has written a more comprehensive mpq editor recently, at any rate EasyCompany is the guy to talk to about that stuff, he's much more clued up about it than me... I'm a bit of a code monkey, when I'm messing round with graphics resources it's because I've pulled them out of process memory, not the mpq files.

BTW: I think it was only last year or the year before Blizzard finally introduced its new container format, the successor to MoPaQ. Was big news for nerdy folk like me.... lol.

How much hacks we can made only with the *graphic and sound??

Tell me wich one is possible to made only with graphics and sound.

Hacks we still consider hacks.

-Yellow goldmine
-Grid Hacks
-Long distance sound blood lust
-Bar chop
-Map hack

Hacks we have accept in the version and not consider hacks anymore.

- Black to pink
- Lobby map
- Special sound for joining the game, game starting, game finishing.

And i probably forgot tons.... tell me if i forgot some.

And by the way, what are * but also some other resources * can we know exactly what are * those some other resources *
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 05:42:12 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 11, 2020, 05:35:49 AM »

Telling to someone with a cancer that he is the cancer look pretty fair, thank you.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 11, 2020, 05:40:24 AM »
Where did you get the statistics? Other games don't count, because we are talking about war2. In warcraft, no one has ever made such statistics.There are other people. We have a small community, we have different rules. That is why you shouldn't consider other games.

Statistics comming from 20 years experience.

Ok polaks are not so bad since they only have 4 players and have been add to make u8 cry, but russian are definitly biggest hackers of the server.

Easy.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 11, 2020, 06:57:04 AM »

Ok polaks are not so bad since they only have 4 players and have been add to make u8 cry, but russian are definitly biggest hackers of the server.

Easy.

so one day you say that polish players are hacking, and the other day not, then decide

-Yellow goldmine - ??????????????????????
-Grid Hacks -  for example?
-Long distance sound blood lust - xD
-Bar chop - it wony give  any advantage
-Map hack - this is hack

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 11, 2020, 07:38:48 AM »

Easy.

so one day you say that polish players are hacking, and the other day not, then decide

-Bar chop - it wony give  any advantage
-Map hack - this is hack

- Yellow Goldmine: is a hack that change the gold mine to yellow color when peon get inside the gold mine... So if you scout you can see the gold mine is hot without even watch for peons or click on the gold mine to see how much gold in is the mine.

- Grid Hacks : is a hack that have been made by Messiah 10 years ago and give a grid on your gaming screen play that give you the advantage to see every square of the grid, it give you a better control for tower attack or even for build order.

- Long distance sound bloodlust: Long distance sound bloodlust is a hack that allow you to ear ur ennemies ogers blood lust from anywhere on the map without even know where he is... It give you advantage of defending yourself by close, dk, or even prelust.

- You already know map hack:

- Chop bar Since i agree with you here, that addon have still been voted in ur rigged pool, where you have participate by the way, and have been remove from the game because peoples was considering it as a hack because that supposly give advantage... So maybe ur right here, but the decision have been made, and from peoples who have remove this plug it's still consider to this day as a hack and give advantage.

SO.....

Just the fact that you try to make me believe you dont know about

Confirm what i already think about you, that you are a cheater, liar and probably hacker.

You are a little geek brotha, you probably have search every topics of the forum and every website on google about mpq and everything you cant found since your a programmar.

You know those things and you lie and act funny about it when you know its totally true.

Also, the fact that you consider chop bar as a hack, and now you dont consider it anymore, its another proof about how liar and no valor you are.

Ur a liar a cheater and probably an hacker..

Same as ragner.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 08:04:31 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 11, 2020, 07:52:02 AM »
You maybe can fool peoples like babyshark who dont even know how to scout properly.

But you cant fool a god damn fucking real master who play this game for 20 years dog.

You cant fool someone who have play over 200000 games legitly inside of 20 years and know not only how to play the game, but also know what is possible for is ennemie.

I know when someone play strange, i know when someone get wayyyyy too much lucky to be true, i know when someone is doing weird scout, i know when someone adapt is strategie to me on every games without scouting anything...

Bro i know when ragner is sniping me, i know when ur swapping account with alf.

I know when you lie about everything to get what you want.

And what you want right now, is trying to make me fool and trying to act polite and funny to make me look the bad guy, and try to do all of this because the last thing you want, is to close mpq for players like you whos gonna use that mpq to edit everything you want and abbuse of little stupid idiot that believe everything that make no sens because you look so cute and polite.

You can fool those guys, but you cant fool me.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 11, 2020, 08:05:52 AM »
MANDATORY REHAB FOR EQ AND BURTON
LIKE IF U AGREE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 11, 2020, 08:06:46 AM »
Another raciste hacker right here.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 11, 2020, 08:11:55 AM »
good player can play diffrent build from diffrent spot, you probably know only one per spot,  im waiting for your special video, where you see, who play on alf account  :rofl:

yes i voted and i change mind, it can help only noob player to be a little better, if someone is good he know that best way to put repair/make new build is from gold mine not from wood