Author Topic: Eq watch it on the stream, give the audience a chance to see your slander  (Read 7416 times)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Eq watch it on the stream, give the audience a chance to see your slander
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 04:20:58 PM »
2019 people are using more than one monitor, so you could got open it on second monitor

it does/doesnt confirm that you are hacker/clear

anyway for all people who stream, I suggest delay 2 mins, thats enough
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 04:36:55 PM »
2019 people are using more than one monitor, so you could got open it on second monitor

it does/doesnt confirm that you are hacker/clear

anyway for all people who stream, I suggest delay 2 mins, thats enough

I see you, the probleme with the delay is i cant communicate with the viewers when they talk at me on streaming chat.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 06:32:40 AM »
I do not use two monitors, and I never play in a window. Playmax suggested I start the stream. I tried, but I didn’t succeed. All the same, it would not prove anything. There are so many ways to watch a stream and play. For example, a phone. Even if you put a webcam, you can still do it.
I spoke normally with Equinox, and I play well too. I see no reason to distrust me if I can show my replays. I suggested him turn off the stream and play without observers, because he said 3 things:
1. He is a hacker 2. He is a streamsniper 3. Someone tells him
That would solve everything except 1, but then I could show my replays and prove my innocence.
Eq, I hope we make peace

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 07:40:00 AM »
I do not use two monitors, and I never play in a window. Playmax suggested I start the stream. I tried, but I didn’t succeed. All the same, it would not prove anything. There are so many ways to watch a stream and play. For example, a phone. Even if you put a webcam, you can still do it.
I spoke normally with Equinox, and I play well too. I see no reason to distrust me if I can show my replays. I suggested him turn off the stream and play without observers, because he said 3 things:
1. He is a hacker 2. He is a streamsniper 3. Someone tells him
That would solve everything except 1, but then I could show my replays and prove my innocence.
Eq, I hope we make peace

Replay wont show that you were in game or you are playing with window mode, even if you stream online you can still streamsnipe
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2019, 09:26:00 AM »
Warvideo can show the game in the first person.
"even if you stream online you can still streamsnipe" That is exactly what I said. It's very easy to blame, but I can’t prove my innocence. Only if I will be near the streamer.

I didn't watch your stream, Eq, I played honestly. I hope for your understanding

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2019, 06:19:41 PM »
Im not gonna put a delay on my stream because i think you cheat, people who watch my stream wanna talk with me and they deserve more importance then you cuz they are the reason why i stream first.

So never i will put a delay to make sure that only one ragner is not cheating on me..

But... what im gonna do, is just not playing you anymore.

Dont told me its a reason for not playing you, cuz actually there alot of peoples who can beat me and your the only one that i decide to not play anymore.

Thats because i got good reason to think what i think.

Not even 2 month ago you were abusing our ladder with ragner and cristalean...

You have a cheater mind from the start, its not about equinox, its not about u8, its not about nobody, it's about you and your behavior.

Im not the first one accusing you of cheating, actually alot of peoples think you just *hack*

But im still pretty neutral and i dont say you hack, i just think that you cheat.

Even u8 watch couples of our games and he told, * the kid is snipping, put a 2 minutes delay *

U8 is not the kind of person who say shit like that for no reason and i am certainly not his best friend, everyone know it.

You send a replay of 1 game over 13, pretty sure you did some games where it was lookin legit and you choose to send that one, but the 12 others was not lookin so legit. So where are those replays?

Can you send all of them where you totally dont scout no shit and just directly ran inside my base by secret hidding path you have never scout?

Or can you send those one where i am 9 and your s9 and dont scout anything but already going cats and chopping at 9?

Or can you send that one where you goins lumber first at 5 when im 4 without any scout?

Or can you send that one where im ogers rushing and you also decide to ogers rush because you know my ogers rush gonna beat your power?

All those games where you dint scout shit at all but actually going the right strategies against my own strategie.

I dint make a thread about it or i dont talk about it because i got no proof to accuse you formally.. But if you made a thread yourself then it's your own fault if peoples think you hack or cheat.

Whatever, at the end, ive played this game for 20 years, i do alot of 1s since 20 years, and im pretty good with my instinc to know when someone is cheating on me or not.

By exemple slacher who was cheating me 5 days ago, i was sure he was hacking or sniping me but i was wrong, the truth is hes little brother avav where tiping him as watcher... But at the end, i was right again.

Im good to know whos cheat, cuz after 20 years you know what is possible or what is not..

And your game style playing smell shit bro, let me tell you!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 10:39:57 PM by Equinox »

Offline EverythingExpert

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2019, 06:54:14 PM »
Ragner has already offered to play you without stream and without viewers and with game recording.

If you decline his offer and dodge, you are proving you don't actually believe he hacks or cheats, but beat you fair and square.

First you wrongly accuse him of dodging, saying he MUST play you.

When he plays you and beats you repeatedly, you accuse him of cheating with circumstancial evidence at best, but possibly only emotion. No telling since you deleted all your stream evidence.

If there had been any evidence in the stream to pin guilt on Ragner, you would not have deleted it.

Your behavior is highly disgraceful and demonstrates poor sportsmanship.

You need more than emotion to accuse people of cheating.

From where I'm looking, Ragner is the one who should decline to play you.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2019, 08:09:27 PM »
Ragner has already offered to play you without stream and without viewers and with game recording.

If you decline his offer and dodge, you are proving you don't actually believe he hacks or cheats, but beat you fair and square.

First you wrongly accuse him of dodging, saying he MUST play you.

When he plays you and beats you repeatedly, you accuse him of cheating with circumstancial evidence at best, but possibly only emotion. No telling since you deleted all your stream evidence.

If there had been any evidence in the stream to pin guilt on Ragner, you would not have deleted it.

Your behavior is highly disgraceful and demonstrates poor sportsmanship.

You need more than emotion to accuse people of cheating.

From where I'm looking, Ragner is the one who should decline to play you.

Ive never made any threads or i dont even talk about that on game, he bring that fact here himself and force us to talk about it.

The reason why i deleted my stream is the same reason why i delete my stream every day since 2 years.. Because i got bad language and it's not profesionnal and i dont want twitch to put me in a bad categorie of streamer, i also dont want to let my videos and promote war2ru cuz its actually an illegal game and if twitch know that they gonna ban me directly.

And since im french and my english is pretty limited i cant control myself and always use bad language *like* ( fuck or fucking ) and we dont talk about the fact that im smoking on cam.

Twitch is watching peoples about ther behavior and what influence they bring on there website, so im pretty careful about what i let on my channel, because the day they ban me, au revoir promotion for war2ru since im probably the most popular war2 streamer.

Nothing to do with ragner as you look to think.

Now, playing him today not gonna proof he dint cheat 3 days ago, i dont see what it's gonna proof even if he beat me again.

Ragner is maybe better then me with cheat or not, but that dont mean he dint cheat 3 days ago.

If i cheat someone then he expose me, i will be willing to play him without cheat to proof i dint cheat even if i did.

What you say is total bullshit and dont proof anything at all.

He offert to stream and finally say he cant, he send a video that suppose to proof he dont cheats, yeah.... 1 video he choose himself from 13 games.

He say he dont have 2 monitors but he abuse the ladder 2 month ago with 2 of his own different account ragner and crystalean.

Everything he bring us or everything he say is total bullshit.

http://ladder.war2.ru/player.php?offset=0&player=CryStaLean

There only 2 kind of mind for a player, cheater mind, or legit mind, if you are willing to abuse the ladder you will be willing to snipe or hacks or use any kind of cheat to get where you want to go.

Ragner definitly proof himself he have a cheater mind since the day he abuse our ladder.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 10:43:57 PM by Equinox »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2019, 08:52:08 PM »
Lol he used a winbot back then huh. That is pretty cheap.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2019, 09:01:38 PM »
Lol he used a winbot back then huh. That is pretty cheap.

who?

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2019, 04:38:01 AM »
Equinox no need to give out your meager personal opinion as truth.To begin with, I created an article on the forum because I can definitely get your attention. In private messages you can block me, or ignore, but when people talk about you, you will not be able to remain silent. I created my nickname "Ragner" in 10-15 seconds. I remembered what happened in my life at that moment and created it. At that moment I watched the Vikings series, and didn’t even spell that name correctly.That's why I wanted to change my nickname to some other, more beautiful, but I went for a long time to this. And so I created CryStaLean. I started to merge statistics with him from my main account. Then I still did not know that administrators can do this all in a few clicks. I didn’t use any bot, I just gave my friend the password for my account. As it turned out later, I was accused of fraud, and I just decided to forget about it. I thought it was useless to argue, because I'm wrong. But at the moment I know that I can write to the admin and he will most likely help me. Only after that refusal I no longer want to change the nickname. I like nick Ragner.

"Even u8 watch couples of our games and he told, * the kid is snipping, put a 2 minutes delay *" he said “delay two minutes” after you whined a few games. He proposed a solution to the problem, but didn't decide to support your opinion, although maybe I'm wrong.

"Im not the first one accusing you of cheating, actually alot of peoples think you just *hack*" Please show me these people. They should not be smurfs. I have a good reputation. Only Van and the smurfs, who constantly lag, called me a cheater.

"But im still pretty neutral and i dont say you hack, i just think that you cheat." yes, so neutral that I don’t even want to offend you. Are you on drugs? Do you generally read what you write, or do you forget every second sentence of yours?

"You send a replay of 1 game over 13, pretty sure you did some games where it was lookin legit and you choose to send that one, but the 12 others was not lookin so legit. So where are those replays?" ahah, have you seen at least this replay? Not. You did not do this. Why are you asking for more? Cheap provocation. If this is not a provocation, then ask me again, and then I will throw these replays here.

"Can you send all of them where you totally dont scout no shit and just directly ran inside my base by secret hidding path you have never scout?" Just look at my replay, and ask for more, I'll throw it off. Then you will see that I did intelligence, and also made assumptions during the game. It is not necessary to know if there is a passage there or not. I collect information through intelligence and sometimes carry out such attacks. It works great with players of your level

"Or can you send those one where i am 9 and your s9 and dont scout anything but already going cats and chopping at 9?" It’s very unpleasant to reveal the secrets of the game. After that I will have to change everything. But I already wrote it on the stream. I almost always close with a catapult inside for 9s. Next, I cut by 9 to use the following farms for building 9. This is done so that each building will benefit me, and not just stand in the corner. I will not be able to afford to put more farms than it should, it destroys my economy. If the enemy is at 9, I have a hole, and the ability to attack his peons. And in this case, farms can be easily built at my base.

"Or can you send that one where you goins lumber first at 5 when im 4 without any scout?" Again, I wrote it on a stream, as if you don’t want to read. Look at the picture that I attached below.Is reconnaissance with the first peon necessary at such build? Scout is often considered a mistake. Do you scout with peons from 12 to 2? Not. Because you are not a noob. But why didn't you evolve further? With such a development, I have an advantage. It is UNIVERSAL, as in 9s. In that game, I would have done reconnaissance later if you hadn’t done it. If you are not at 4, then I can choose what to do next. 1. Close in this way (see the second picture) 2. Check 6 and 9s, if you are there, attack you with towers.

"Or can you send that one where im ogers rushing and you also decide to ogers rush because you know my ogers rush gonna beat your power? " I don’t understand what game you are talking about. But this can be understood by timing and scouting.

"All those games where you dint scout shit at all but actually going the right strategies against my own strategie." Read what I wrote above and see the pictures. I have universal strategies. I have stone, scissors and paper, and you only have one thing.

"I dint make a thread about it or i dont talk about it because i got no proof to accuse you formally.. But if you made a thread yourself then it's your own fault if peoples think you hack or cheat." This is not my fault. You say that you have no evidence, but you blame me. Why are you doing this? You said it on your stream. Of course, people trust the streamer they are watching more, even if it may be wrong, they are on your side. That's why I made this post title. So that you give the audience the opportunity to understand.

"Whatever, at the end, ive played this game for 20 years, i do alot of 1s since 20 years, and im pretty good with my instinc to know when someone is cheating on me or not. " I play only 3 years, but we have the same number of games. And then, in general, the number of years, if you need to look at the result?

"By exemple slacher who was cheating me 5 days ago, i was sure he was hacking or sniping me but i was wrong, the truth is hes little brother avav where tiping him as watcher... But at the end, i was right again." I know these guys. They arouse my distrust. It is for this reason that I like to play without observers.

"And your game style playing smell shit bro, let me tell you!" But it let me beat you so that you thought I was a cheater. Draw conclusions.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 04:41:57 AM by RagneR »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2019, 04:39:58 AM »
Ragner kicked your ass. Take it like a man. Hack-accusing is beneath you eq, you're better than that.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2019, 05:44:57 AM »
The reason why i deleted my stream is the same reason why i delete my stream every day since 2 years.. Because i got bad language and it's not profesionnal and i dont want twitch to put me in a bad categorie of streamer, i also dont want to let my videos and promote war2ru cuz its actually an illegal game and if twitch know that they gonna ban me directly.
I think your channel is too small to be a concern for twitch. Twitch don't ban for swearing, they ban for racist and hateful behaviour (saying things like faggot, n word). They wouldn't ban someone for an "illegal" game.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2019, 08:39:33 AM »
Twitch deleted my terror_kahn account. Not sure why. I wasn't using any profanity or anything. I never suspected that it was because I was playing a pirated game, but I guess that's a possibility. The only thing I was wondering if it was because I had copyrighted music from Pandora playing in the background