Author Topic: Equinox Cheat Explanation and Analyze  (Read 5336 times)

Offline EverythingExpert

• Peon
    • View Profile
Equinox Cheat Explanation and Analyze
« on: December 22, 2019, 11:20:31 PM »
You must read from start to finish to fully understand the situation.

Ragner put up Christmas lights on November 24th, 2019.

Вы должны прочитать от начала до конца, чтобы полностью понять ситуацию.

Рагнер установил рождественские огни 24 ноября 2019 года.

This is not a coincidence.

Equinox planned all along to cheat against Ragner.

Это не совпадение.

Равноденствие планировалось обмануть против Рагнера.

The day before the series, an associate of Equinox climbed a ladder outside Ragner's window and broke one of the bulbs of the Christmas lights. We found the broken bulb the next day but assumed it was a porcupine. We have a lot of them in our area.

За день до сериала сотрудник «Равноденствия» поднялся по лестнице за окном Рагнера и разбил одну из лампочек рождественских огней. На следующий день мы нашли сломанную лампочку, но предположили, что это был дикобраз. У нас их много в нашем районе.

The day of the 1 vs 1 series between Ragner and Equinox, we saw a man on a ladder outside Ragner's window. We assumed he was the neighborhood Christmas light technician and paid no attention to his French conversation on the phone. It was confusing why he took hours to change one light bulb and why he kept staring at Ragner's screen, but we thought well he's foreign, that explains it.

The clincher is below.

To make the calculation is easy.

В день серии 1 на 1 между Рагнером и Равноденствием мы увидели человека на лестнице за окном Рагнера. Мы предположили, что он был специалистом по свету на Рождество и не обращали внимания на его разговор по французски по телефону. Это сбивало с толку, почему ему потребовались часы, чтобы заменить одну лампочку, и почему он продолжал смотреть на экран Рагнера, но мы хорошо подумали, что он иностранец, и это объясняет это.

The hypotenuse = x.
Гипотенуза = х.

x² = a² + b²
x² = 6² + 15²
x² = 36 + 225
x = 16.16

It is very obvious that Equinox cheated against Ragner, and got pissed off because he got owned even while cheating.
Совершенно очевидно, что Равноденствие обмануло Рагнера и разозлилось, потому что он стал владельцем даже во время обмана.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 11:28:33 PM by EverythingExpert »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Equinox Cheat Explanation and Analyze
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 06:42:25 AM »
I love the Pythagorean theorem. I use it more often than I thought I would when I learned about it as a young whippersnapper

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2019, 06:52:02 AM »
ahahahah

Offline EverythingExpert

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2019, 08:51:53 AM »
For the persons who can't see the obvious cheating proven so far, I demand Equinox give us his Warvids/Insights for analysis.

A dodge will be further proof of cheating and having something to hide.

Для скептиков, которые не видят очевидного мошенничества, доказанного до сих пор, я требую, чтобы Equinox представил его Warvids / Insights для анализа. Уклонение будет еще одним доказательством обмана и того, что есть что скрывать.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 08:55:52 AM by EverythingExpert »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2019, 09:08:54 AM »
For the persons who can't see the obvious cheating proven so far, I demand Equinox give us his Warvids/Insights for analysis.

A dodge will be further proof of cheating and having something to hide.

Для скептиков, которые не видят очевидного мошенничества, доказанного до сих пор, я требую, чтобы Equinox представил его Warvids / Insights для анализа. Уклонение будет еще одним доказательством обмана и того, что есть что скрывать.

What the hell are you demanding with your 4 post, you create that account just to spam that thread, your a troll get a life.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 09:26:33 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EverythingExpert

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2019, 09:28:56 AM »
I am here to defend the honorable, great, honest, good man Ragner from your evil attacks and lies.

Now bring forward your Warvids and Insights so we can analyze.

If you refuse, you prove yourself, cheater.

Я здесь, чтобы защитить честного, великого, честного, доброго человека Рагнера от ваших злых нападок и лжи. Теперь представьте свои варвиды и идеи, чтобы мы могли проанализировать. Если вы отказываетесь, вы доказываете себя, обманщик.

You say get a life but you are making hours long videos of accusing Ragner for being better than you. Sorry, he is better, if you can't handle losing, you should quit game. He can read the game very well. If I lose, enemy is cheater. That is a bad view and false. You need to grow up and be a man and accept that you lose to Ragner because he is better player.

Вы говорите «получите жизнь», но вы снимаете многочасовые видеоролики, обвиняя Рагнера в том, что он лучше вас. Извините, ему лучше, если вы не можете справиться с поражением, вам следует выйти из игры. Он может очень хорошо читать игру. Если я проиграю, враг обманщик. Это плохое мнение и ложь. Тебе нужно повзрослеть, быть мужчиной и признать, что проиграл Рагнеру, потому что он лучший игрок.

You think you ruin Ragner's reputation and no one talks? You will not get away with this, porcupine.

Вы думаете, что разрушаете репутацию Рагнера, и никто не разговаривает? Тебе это не сойдет с рук, дикобраз.

Give your Warvids and Insights now for examination. We analyze also.

Дайте ваши варвиды и прозрения сейчас на экспертизу. Мы также анализируем.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2019, 11:58:22 AM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline EverythingExpert

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2019, 04:25:12 PM »
Still no Warvid or Insight from Equinox.

Obvious cheater. There is a time to look admins for ban.

Ragner gave all the Warvids. Warvid proves he did not hack.

Screenwiping, phone can be possible, but look at the evidence in Equinox Twitch. It is a humor piece.

If Ragner does not build and scout exact same every game, proves hack? Not at all. He has strategy better than that. He reads game. He varies things. Myself also and many others do this.

Another example. Equinox approach 11 with lust, visible on Warvid to Ragner, Ragner comes out 11 and lusts, proves hack or cheat? Nonsense.

Ragner all game scouts much.

Also sent 3 grunts to 5 "when Equinox is there" THEN INSTANTLY RAN them away. If he knew what is there, why run away outnumbered? Makes no sense. Did no damage.

This Equinox has hard time losing. That is all. Also evidence indicates he his self hacks. As he give no Warvid and Insight.

Ragner gave Warvid. He knows he has nothing to hide.

What is Equinox hiding?

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2019, 04:53:51 AM »
I did watch a bit of that, not all of it I admit. When you are talking about scouting patterns and completely ignore the fact that your first 2 grunts are attacking his first scout grunt, thereby giving even a noob like me a fairly good guess at where you are then your analysis is flawed. I think eq is a bit frustrated. Hell I just got pwnt by ragner half an hour ago so I can understand.

x = tan-1(6/15) ;)
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2019, 01:28:24 PM »
I did watch a bit of that, not all of it I admit. When you are talking about scouting patterns and completely ignore the fact that your first 2 grunts are attacking his first scout grunt, thereby giving even a noob like me a fairly good guess at where you are then your analysis is flawed. I think eq is a bit frustrated. Hell I just got pwnt by ragner half an hour ago so I can understand.

x = tan-1(6/15) ;)

Dont give your opinion if you dint watch all, i take time to tell it, you need to watch all or it mean nothing.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2019, 02:00:13 PM »
I watched it all and Ragner cheated his ass off!

Offline Ring62

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2019, 02:55:46 PM »
I played vs Ragner 6 games im wining 4-2 and he never cheated and either never suspected any kind of cheating. But yeah Equinox is a little new and everyone that he cant beat is cheating to him. Will be a very long list xd.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2019, 03:33:13 PM »
I played vs Ragner 6 games im wining 4-2 and he never cheated and either never suspected any kind of cheating. But yeah Equinox is a little new and everyone that he cant beat is cheating to him. Will be a very long list xd.

Funny how you came here to say that while peoples send me those kind of message.

Because actually everyone here know your not a very good player to be honnnest...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few ppl on the War2 USA server believe ragner is stream sniping.
I don't want to get involved yet, but I am watching carefully.

He plays there too and when Babyshark streams, he seems to play very similar to what you have noticed. (She only uses a 5 second delay or something on stream).

I believe he is watching streams/stream sniping on his cell phone while playing war2 on computer.
I can not prove it, but also growing suspicious.

For example Ring62 who is an average player is 3-2 series with ragner on USA server (when no games are streamed).
During streams he seems unstopable.

Anyways I willl keep you updated. For now I don't want my name involved but I agree with what you are saying.
I will continue to watch closely on USA Server.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 03:36:25 PM by Equinox »

Offline Ring62

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2019, 03:48:47 PM »
Well actually even if he ooks stream thats ur fault u dont stream with delay so u dont have to blame and accusing any people that look ur stream. And Bro i like u much cause ur funny character loll im like 3 times better than you outside the garden we all know it but anyways no point to even argue with that since its an evidence

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2019, 03:49:48 PM »
I beat you on any map outside water ones.

20-0