Author Topic: TK abusing his admin more  (Read 6070 times)

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: TK abusing his admin more
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2020, 08:40:34 PM »
Fuck Burnt and fuck TK, enouph of this shit you both are fucking retard.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2020, 08:54:34 PM »
tk is a cool dude..u could be just a little harsh burnt

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2020, 09:40:47 PM »
there only like 4 hrs span difference theres a point of being realistic and unrealistc..blows my mind people dont make friends thats just me..van operates in the unreal part cali is a far way from us
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 09:51:18 PM by shesycompany »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2020, 10:14:51 PM »
Eq mad cus I said ur not gonna disqualify ranger from tourney.. EVERYONE disagreed with that.

If Ragnar was legitimately caught hacking I would have gave 100% support. But one of the risks we run when we stream live with no delay is that people will look at it. I have absolutely no idea whether he did or not, but even if he did that's not a reason to disqualify from a tournament.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2020, 10:27:47 PM »
Eq mad cus I said ur not gonna disqualify ranger from tourney.. EVERYONE disagreed with that.

If Ragnar was legitimately caught hacking I would have gave 100% support. But one of the risks we run when we stream live with no delay is that people will look at it. I have absolutely no idea whether he did or not, but even if he did that's not a reason to disqualify from a tournament.

Disqualify from tourney?

You mean MY TOURNAMENT?

My tournament that i decide to organize and bring money from my own pocket?

The tournament you have never talk about or never give a shit or never give help or never dint make any promotion from an entire month?

Oh yeah that tournament.

Listen tk, your probably a shit admin and you probably do whatever you want when you want.

But from my own point of view i have alaways been on the same note, i have never allow cheater in any of my tournaments and i have never support them.

Just the fact that he abbuse our ladder was a perfect motivation for me to not let him in, and if you think there no evidence that this guy is a sniper, its because you have never listen any of my fucking damn videos.. Evidence are there and it's pretty ovbious untill you dont watch or just a complete retard.

Wich in both case you are anyway.

Now you and burnt just did what you guys have done to me for the last 10 years, just destroying everything i have ever does for this community, just going over my decisions in my own tournament.

Your guys are just jalous peoples who cant respect others and try to over stand them because your admins, go fuck yourself, it was my tournament, my fucking damn decision.

It was the last fucking time i was trying to do something for this community.

Go fuck yourself bro.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2020, 10:45:53 PM »
And btw whos was everybody * desagree with that *?

U8, teaboy and a couple of russians smurfs?

Another bunch of cheaters.

Do your fucking job and tell to everybody U8 and ALF attack are swapping account in 1x1 and corrupt the real ladder stats.

Do your fucking job and tell everybody they are building in game when you are winning.

Do your fucking job and stop those guys to have acces to MPQ and have advantage on everyone by building the game like they want when other cant.

Your the fucking worst admin ever, just standing here do whatever you want when you want, no value, no integrity, no principle, your almost useless as blid.

Do you damn fucking job instead of interfering in legit tournament and punish an entire community.

Hope you give them the prize since you decide to take care of that, asshole.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2020, 10:50:08 PM »
If Equinox hosted the tournament, I think it's fair that he can not allow someone to participate in it if he suspects them of cheating, while I don't agree that Ragner is a cheater, but if Equinox feels that way, well,  its his tourney at the end of the day and those are his rules.

If he was trying to stop Ragner from joining other peoples tournaments on this ground, then there would be a problem. But if its his tourney, i think hes entitled to his own banlist.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2020, 10:55:24 PM »
i have no words... this is all i can think of when i hear you say "MY tournament!!!!"  ... you butt heads with a lot of people. i admit that i do too.. but if you're going to host tournaments and then tell people that you're not getting along with that they're not allowed to play, maybe hosting tournaments isnt the most appropriate thing for you to do

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2020, 10:58:17 PM »
imagine if i hosted a tournament and said "ALL BUT EQ CAN PLAY... cus im pretty sure (but i have no proof) that he was watching my stream while we played eachother"

what a shitty thing to do

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2020, 11:01:09 PM »
imagine if i hosted a tournament and said "ALL BUT EQ CAN PLAY... cus im pretty sure (but i have no proof) that he was watching my stream while we played eachother"

what a shitty thing to do

He fucking abuse the ladder dude... THATS ENOUPH FOR ME!!! I dont talk about hack, i talk about cheater mind peoples, i dont want peoples like that in my tournament.

But you certainly dont know what * MY * mean.... cuz you have never done nothing by yourself..

Only thing you can do is interfering in other decision and be a scrub.

Now you are good for that.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2020, 11:02:18 PM »
ragner is good. he has sent many warvids or insights to many different people. he's pretty much always recording from what i can tell. he beats people who stream. he beats people who don't stream. no evidence as of yet that he is doing anything like what you're describing... unless being good at war2 is evidence.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2020, 11:06:14 PM »
ragner is good. he has sent many warvids or insights to many different people. he's pretty much always recording from what i can tell. he beats people who stream. he beats people who don't stream. no evidence as of yet that he is doing anything like what you're describing... unless being good at war2 is evidence.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES OF WHAT PEOPLES HAVE SEND IN THE PAST OR IN THE FUTURE.

I can play six month legitly and sending all the fucking videos you want in that six month and start cheating the next six other month.

What peoples have send over the years mean no fucking shit, it's not a fucking damn reason to put someone as a legit players because he send 100 videos.

This guy is a little cheater, he definitly abuse our ladder and hes definitly a snipper too, you are a fucking retard.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 11:09:30 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2020, 11:08:00 PM »
And i told you, can you please do your fucking job right now and tell to everyone that U8 AND ALF attack or swapping account in 1x1.

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB NOW BRO! GO

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2020, 11:19:22 PM »
Yeah you better disconnect from the forum. garbage.