Author Topic: not alowed to war2 anymore shit...my woman says im a disrespectfull cunt  (Read 3480 times)

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
  • You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
    • View Profile
when she wants my cock im all eyes on cumputer and gaming ...she said she gonna move !!!!!!!!dam it what should i do? help me anyone
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline Muz

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
How did you met your gf?

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
How did you met your gf?
just a normal mor
How did you met your gf?
just a normal morning day... i told her i loved her shoes.. her eyes turn into sparklin due to sun lighiting power. nothing special
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
im fucken cursed ...cannot keep up a relationship all i get is married womans ...iam such a newb

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
if any of you has experience in stable relationships plz give me tips im all ears.

Offline Muz

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Are you married?

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Are you married?
no..i only have sex with married womans that is my curse

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
if any of you has experience in stable relationships plz give me tips im all ears.

Be a man like me and stand up for yourself - sneak on when she leaves for yoga class

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile

Be a man like me and stand up for yourself - sneak on when she leaves for yoga class
good advice. gotta be brave to do that..

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
i had this relationship for the first time she wasnt married and she lived with me ...so you ask about my life but i wanted to know something else...

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
EPIC FAIL BRO :tear: