Author Topic: xurnt[z] apparently gave himself admin.  (Read 2248 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
xurnt[z] apparently gave himself admin.
« on: January 23, 2020, 07:49:59 PM »
@iL @Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

some interesting developments in the last day.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: xurnt[z] apparently gave himself admin.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 08:08:13 PM »
iL has been transfering the forums/website to another host... I wonder if that could have copied over some weird server settings?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 08:13:59 PM »
I have done more to help this server 100x then the both of you put together.

I am the head administrator behind IL and you two need to get use to it or take a hike.

TK has already been abusing his admin tonight banning van and warning donger. Your silly little rules you made up do not apply anymore.

You have been harassing me on the forums everyday.

Your homophobic remarks have been documented.

Your power abuse is documented. Only you can get away with saying certain things. IT STOPS NOW. I am back to administer the server and your power abuse is coming to a end.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 09:35:35 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 08:18:29 PM »
omg time to ban this guy.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 08:21:57 PM »
soon as i get online to host a game .. tk is disconnecitng my games from the server ... 3 times ina row then van goes to host an he bans him ... this dude is a tyrant an has done nothing positive for the server needs to be removed asap!! ... all his decisions are threw personal anger issues .. if u are offended from words on a game u should not be ina position of power... every 1 should take a page from mousey's book .. never has she ever abused her power over personal issues or ne thing .. we dont need people like this with power... every 1 is cool wit it cuz its van right but see how cool ull be wit it when it happens to u

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2020, 08:33:27 PM »
I have logs of it all bux. I didnt disc u once. I did ban van for 24 hr. I will stream a statement after I eat.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2020, 08:37:30 PM »
Tk has been harassing me the last few months every time I log on which hasn’t been as much.  He thinks because he is admin he can constantly msg people and annoy them when they tell him to stfu and  quit msging.  Then he abuses announcements to say shit when I DND,  then he announces my smurf names when I tried to log on a different name to avoid his harassment.  Dude is a weird tweeter that should of never got admin in the first place, last I checked admins aren’t suppose to tell people’s akas.  Banning me now because he’s mad his wife is a stripper, don’t tell people your wife is a slut if you don’t want it used against you.  :sob:
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2020, 08:41:02 PM »
Tk has been harassing me the last few months every time I log on which hasn’t been as much.  He thinks because he is admin he can constantly msg people and annoy them when they tell him to stfu and  quit msging.  Then he abuses announcements to say shit when I DND,  then he announces my smurf names when I tried to log on a different name to avoid his harassment.  Dude is a weird tweeter that should of never got admin in the first place, last I checked admins aren’t suppose to tell people’s akas.  Banning me now because he’s mad his wife is a stripper, don’t tell people your wife is a slut if you don’t want it used against you.  :sob:

Stfu dude you harasse peoples all fucking day long, dont start to complaint about peoples harassing you, even if hes an admin, you wanna play that way, then peoples can also play that way with you.

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2020, 08:51:10 PM »
thats true nox.. but why should tk be able to harass but van cant? i get harassed by tk every time i log in .. but hes not banned?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2020, 09:02:09 PM »
thats true nox.. but why should tk be able to harass but van cant? i get harassed by tk every time i log in .. but hes not banned?

I have logs of it all bux. I didnt disc u once. I did ban van for 24 hr. I will stream a statement after I eat.

I say wait for the statement.

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2020, 09:10:45 PM »
im not saying 1 bit that vans not a shit talkin scumbag .. but half the server is .. so i dont see why sum 1 should be able to target people because there butthurt like thats crazy this server has been great for so long becuz we all had freedom .. now 1 tyrant gets to decide to ban any 1 he doesnt like not cool

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2020, 09:14:26 PM »
Nobody cares about your pathetic ass to take SS lying tweeter fuck lmao

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2020, 09:26:55 PM »
im not saying 1 bit that vans not a shit talkin scumbag .. but half the server is .. so i dont see why sum 1 should be able to target people because there butthurt like thats crazy this server has been great for so long becuz we all had freedom .. now 1 tyrant gets to decide to ban any 1 he doesnt like not cool

Im gonna explain you quick that you understand...

You see, i love to fuck good women, im pretty sure you love to fuck good women too...

But im fucking mature women over 18+ years old, if you start fucking little girl under 18 years old... It's not the same fucking, even if you fuck someone... Know what i mean???

Van is fucking peoples about there personal life, about there nationality, about there sexual orientation, about ther religion, about there family, about there decease, about there handicap....

Hes not fucking people about there skills at this game, or fucking peoples about what he think of this game, hes fucking peoples about there personal life, hes trying to destroy peoples about there real life, not about a gaming point view.

You understand that?

Thats the difference and thats why nobody love this guy, and thats why nobody want him here....

Im pretty sure you can understand that, dont be a retard.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 10:00:18 PM by Equinox »

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2020, 03:09:19 AM »
 :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2020, 03:11:32 AM »
Hes not fucking people about there skills at this game, or fucking peoples about what he think of this game, hes fucking peoples about there personal life, hes trying to destroy peoples about there real life, not about a gaming point view.
DO THE SAME WITH HIM! VAN IS NOT PEOPLE, NOBODY WILL GET MAD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!