Author Topic: wasnt gonna get into typing war... here's me explaining how i feel about shit  (Read 1272 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
You have been harassing me on the forums everyday.

You are finished with your make believe rules.

Your homophobic remarks have been documented.

Your power abuse is documented. Only you can get away with saying certain things. IT STOPS NOW. I am back to administer the server and your power abuse is coming to a end.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
i adressed that in the video. i shouldnt have stooped to his level. war2 time. glhf

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Not trying to troll you but give honest feedback. Maybe next time, write down what points (need structure and a path from A to B to C) you want to make and get to them. A 26 minute video is probably not going to be watched by the masses.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
The sad part is how about van gonna put trouble for real in tk relationship.

Because actually tk hes just pretty fucking retard speaking of all of this in that room while his wife is just beside in another room...

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server

TK spamming announcements. Sure you don't try to start problems.

He banned van today because I returned to admin position. Simple as that. He hates me warbux and van and goes out of his way to harass us every time he sees one of us online. Shit ends now TK. I'm back running the show again.

We are going to turn this game back around and the first step in doing that is putting you back in your place.  TK is now effectively removed from admin position as of 1/23/2020 at 10:46 pm eastern time for abusing his admin position and banning players who he doesn't get along with.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 10:46:08 PM by XuRnT »