Author Topic: TK is officially no longer a administer  (Read 3582 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
TK is officially no longer a administer
« on: January 23, 2020, 10:47:13 PM »
As head administer after IL I have decided action needs to be taken.

TK is now effectively removed from admin position as of 1/23/2020 at 10:46 pm eastern time for abusing his admin position and banning players who he doesn't get along with.

As of now we have KagaN, Dugs, Warbux, and ~Tora~ to handle any issues that arrive that I have faith will continue to do a effective job moving forward.

We as a community will continue to grow with the first surprise event that I will be hosting Saturday @ 3pm est time.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 12:00:12 AM by XuRnT »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: TK is officially no longer a administer
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 11:05:08 PM »
There is only 1 way iL gave you admin: If he truly wanted to destroy the community .and I don't think he wants to do that.
iL is a smart guy, and the entire community has seen how unstable you have been the last few months. and how hell bent YOU and your friends have been on destroying the community. So I dont believe he gave you admin.

Van has been banned twice now. Once for repeated racism. Once for constant harassment. Yes, I was the person he was harassing. But I would have removed him much earlier if he had been doing it to anyone else had they let me know about it. I gave van warnings. I let him know it's gone on long enough. He did it again. He got a 24 hour ban.

community collectively agreed that common sense measures were to be taken with that type of behavior.

unfortunate reality is it was one of your friends. it's not my fault that someone you are friends with wants to act like an asshole to almost everyone on the server. that's your friends fault. take it out on your friend. not me.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 11:09:55 PM »
You thought blid was head admin.

You talked shit, harassed me, and abused your position of power.

Unfortunately now you found out who the head admin of this server has always been.

You are more than welcome to continue as a player and go about with your trash talk but I want no part of you as the admin team as you continued your abuse after I warned you multiple times.

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 11:22:03 PM »
But warbux quit forever, how can he be an admin?
I am kind of confused.
If it's true that tk is no longer an admin, that's sad, if this is not another drama but a real fact:
Thx tk!!
I think you did a good job and could be doing it and In future.
Have fun!!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 11:24:40 PM by Tolean »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 11:29:04 PM »
Burnt just changed my password to tk[as] and /killed me from server lol

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2020, 11:29:36 PM »
Your name will be returned to you after IL officially removes the rest of your powers.

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2020, 11:30:44 PM »
Lol and this is not tirany😂😂😂

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2020, 11:31:58 PM »
Im not supporting those actions and i clearly want explanation from il..

Tk is an official admin, burnt is not anymore admin...

He cant get admin like that without community opinion and decision and even worst removing ur own admin that we choose in community.

This is not a question of tk or burnt or banx or whatever.

Its a question of princip and respect of our own valor.

We have a community and those kind of decision have to be take as community.

I dont even want burnt as admin for the moment because hes clearly retarded, and i dont want tk to be remove because i actually dont think he abbuse of his power.

As admin that we choose (the community) he have the entire right to ban someone without permission of nobody.

There no abuse of power here.. we choose him to do that kind of things.

What is tyrany and dictatorship is burnt getting admin like that without community opinion and removing our actual real admin that we choose togheter.

Im not gonna keep playing in this kind of condition, i literally want explanation and make thing going back to order asap.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 11:37:11 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2020, 11:34:42 PM »
Some real politics and personal revenge is happening here!!

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2020, 01:07:06 AM »
In order to punish abuse of administration, there must be rules, a framework by which to judge. Can I see the rules? If it are not, then I don not see abuse of rights from Tk. Van deserves a ban for more than 24 hours and you all know that. The fact that he got a ban means that Tk is not afraid to stand for justice. What about you Xurnt. Changing the password Tk's account is very ugly.Can't I call it abuse of rights? I can. I am sure you deserve the right of admin for what you have done for the community. Equinox, and many others. But as far as I know - you have behaved inappropriately lately. Perhaps this is trolling, I did not delve into it. I just want to say that if you want to be an admin - do not do as you did with Tkl. Give him the password. I will not insist that il take away your rights from you, I want you to be one of the good admins. But know, I can very easily contact il and you will be deprived of rights.
The fact is that I do not take insults as sharply as some on this server. I do not behave dirty, but I am not so tolerant. If they insult me, I will not say anything, if they continue, I will answer. Tk did as everyone would do. He defended his dignity, although retaliatory aggression was not the best solution for this. We have such a small community that the rules of large communities do not work for us. No need to repeat admin rules from other games. We need to be more tolerant of each other. This primarily applies to those who like to start a conflict.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 01:11:23 AM by RagneR »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2020, 01:14:39 AM »
I will not insist that il take away your rights from you, I want you to be one of the good admins. But know, I can very easily contact il and you will be deprived of rights.

IL will not remove anything from me whether you or anyone else contacts him. I built this community and IL knows that. That is why I have always been the head admin. I never wanted to have to use the position of power again but TK has taken things too far. I will build it up again but not as long as TK has any type of admin power. He is finished.

He made up rules and picked and chooses who they applied to. People he didn't like. He forced me back into this position to save the game we all love.

I have no problem of him getting his name back, but first IL must remove all power. He can easily play on another name until then. Something van was not even given the option to do when he was unfairly banned.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2020, 01:15:50 AM »
I would also like the team /ignore to be finalized. If someone can do this, do it. The fact is that /dnd works all the time after it is written. But /ignore is disconnected while you are in the room. If you remove this problem - you can avoid conflicts. It will be possible to exclude some people specifically for themselves. When the community is large, one player is expelled. When the community is small, a person should be able to isolate himself from those who interfere with him.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2020, 01:28:04 AM »
iL generally does not want someone to be banned. He created this server so that players enjoy the game, and administrators help players. If this happens all the time, iL will listen to me. I communicate well with him, I speak Russian, in the end I’m not a passerby, I also have influence. And there is also a more influential person, convincing whom we will be able to influence the decision of iL.
You can be the main administrator, but you do not need to perform such drastic actions. Do not deprive players of their accounts. Remember that il gave you the right to bring good for this community. I don’t think that if you hadn’t taken the password from Tk, he would have gone to ban everyone.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2020, 02:29:34 AM »
I would also like the team /ignore to be finalized. If someone can do this, do it. The fact is that /dnd works all the time after it is written. But /ignore is disconnected while you are in the room. If you remove this problem - you can avoid conflicts. It will be possible to exclude some people specifically for themselves. When the community is large, one player is expelled. When the community is small, a person should be able to isolate himself from those who interfere with him.

You forgot about admins, they can spam messages for everyone
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2020, 02:41:42 AM »
WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT CREATING RULES WHICH ARE OPEN TO INTERPRETATION ("ADMIN DISCRETION AND COMMON SENSE") WOULD RESULT IN SUCH A SHIT SHOW
LATELY ITS ONE ESCALATION TO ANOTHER

GOTTA WAIT IT OUT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!