Author Topic: The hatred on this server is insane  (Read 3510 times)

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
The hatred on this server is insane
« on: January 24, 2020, 03:29:23 AM »
you guys think its ok to pick on the odd kid in class an bully him an kick him out because hes different? because he dresses in all black or is gothic an listens to weird shit?? or if he had turretts an cursed at you all the time u think its ok to kick him out an shun him?? jus because a community doesnt like some one doesnt give him any less freedom or rights from any 1 else...

there was never any rules againts our freedom of speech an then TK comes along an thinks he can set his own rules an ban people for any reasons he see's fit? thats not ok

i dont care if its van .. claw.. swift.. koin .. wargasm (just naming any one) doesnt mater who you are if the communtiy all of a sudden one day chooses not to like you doesnt give people the right to gang up on you an have u banned because of your words .. WE DONT EVEN BAN HACKERS ON THIS SERVER ANY MORE so now we gonna ban people for language? no way im not standing by any one picking on or outcasting any one an it goes for all of you i dont care who you are none of you will be banned for personal issues

when babyshark had the same issue wit van did any 1 ban him then? no an we all approved it was personal issues an she can squelch him but because TK is a admin an has the power to ban him now all of a sudden its ok?? no ofcourse not if you want that kind of tyranny u can goto the usa server for that and btw let me give u a update whats goin on over there
Ring62 got banned from usa because he called babyshark a hacker as a joke .. she then broke her own rule (cursing) said fuck you an banned him .. wow look how that nazi place is turning out .. thats what u want here?? no thanks ... i prefer freedom

i tried to enforce rules an ban some one for 24 hours for building in 1v1 games 4 games ina row .. now its a clear rule to not build as a watch in a 1v1 match is it not?? so i thought i was doing the right thing by enforcing the rules an no 1 was happy wit it ... well there you have it this is the same thing ... we dont ban for breaking rules apparently so this makes no difference no 1 will be banned from this server ... ALL WC2 LIvES MATTER FROM NOW TO 2089 SO LONG AS THIS SERVER IS UP EVERY 1 WILL BE ABLE TO COME BACK AN GAME AS THEY LIKE TO
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 03:33:01 AM by Warbux »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The hatred on this server is insane
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 10:00:12 AM »
You are definitely jaded due to the fact that you are one of the few people that actually enjoy van. I've yet to see somebody pick on Van for absolutely no reason. 100% of the anger I have either given myself, or seen other people direct at van has been a result of the hatred he has projected onto other people. There is absolutely no other person on the server that has as many confrontations with other players as van does. Doesn't a little light bulb in your head go off? Why aren't other people taking on any other players as you like to call it? They're not doing it because nobody else is being as hateful towards them as van is. The way people treat van is directly connected to the way he treats other people. He brings 100% of it on himself. He's not just some innocent little kid getting picked on for no reason. He is constantly running around talking s*** about people's family members. Making racist comments and other hateful comments towards people. And yeah, eventually people are going to retaliate. That's exactly what's going on with Van. People are retaliating against him. It's not the other way around.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 10:03:42 AM »
You are defending the most toxic user on the server and acting like it is other people's fault. That's called enabling.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 10:05:07 AM »
And burnt has been just as guilty.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 10:41:00 AM »
you guys think its ok to pick on the odd kid in class an bully him an kick him out because hes different? because he dresses in all black or is gothic an listens to weird shit?? or if he had turretts an cursed at you all the time u think its ok to kick him out an shun him??
YEAH BUT I THINK ITS NO LONGER THE CASE ON .RU. BABYSHARK ALREADY RETIRED FROM THIS SERVER, THANKS TO (I BELIEVE) VAN PERMANENTLY HARASSING HER FOR YEARS. WHATS YOUR POINT THO?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 06:51:04 PM »
And burnt has been just as guilty.

u jus got a personal vendetta an been out to get him since the day u got admin thats all u spoke about ... get over it

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2020, 07:21:45 PM »
a vendetta to get who? van or burnt?

I've never had any reason to go after burnt. I was extremely disappointed in the things he was saying 2 months ago with his conspiracy. I probably did not handle that situation properly.. But part of the reason I was responding to what he was saying the way that i was responding was because I wasnt entirely sure if he was being serious or just doing a massive troll. So i did respond with some trolling.. trying to analyze how he responded.. just trying to figure out if he was serious or not.

I know that you, burnt, and van are close. I get that. But the entire community (even you to a degree) seem to acknowledge that he has some problems. I sympathize with those problems, but when those problems start negatively affecting multiple users in the community it becomes our problems. I have repeatedly said, and will continue to say that the BEST possible outcome in this situation is that we all find a way to get along on the server.. or atleast tolerable towards eachother.

As a community we decided that the type of behavior van displays has been unacceptable. Its not helping the community. It's hurting it. There is solid proof of that (server USA was created because of his behavior) .. He's your friend. I understand that. But we literally have an obligation to the community as a whole over how we feel about 1 individual.. even if that individual is a good personal friend.

if you think i'm making that statement just because it sounds good.. you're wrong.

As admin years ago, I had a clan mate ali[as]. He was my best friend on the server. Loved the guy... But the rules of the clan and the server were "if you get asked SS.. you take it. You post it."

ali had previously not taken a ss once.. and he was warned by me as both an admin, and a clan leader that it can't happen again. It did happen again. My best friend at the time on the server refused a 2nd ss. As admin and clan leader i had no choice. I had to implement a ban on him, and i removed him from the clan. My best fukin friend. He quit playing after that. He's logged on once or twice since then but has never talked to me again.

I put the rules/best interest of the community BEFORE my friendship with another player.. it wasnt easy. I hated it. But i did it.. because it was the right thing to do.

You and Burnt are completely ignoring the wishes of the community... ignoring the process we took to come to an understanding as a community.. And you are putting your feelings about van first, at the expense of the rest of the community.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2020, 07:37:53 PM »
There is no need to argue your points TK. The only person that needs to be talking right now is IL. He made the decisions and he really should at least explain his decision making process, justified or not.

TK, you are by far the most active admin (as a player) and because of this, you are on the most and play the most and interact the most with everyone. Because of this, you do have a different relationship with the players than the other INACTIVE admins do.

If every admin was online and playing and witnessing and going through the same experiences that us players have been going through, this would all be different in my opinion.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2020, 07:41:46 PM »
The only reason he has been more active then warbux and myself is because he harasses us to the point that we don't want to log on. We tried smurfing too and he went in the chat and on the forums revealing our akas.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 07:44:07 PM by XuRnT »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2020, 07:43:35 PM »
i dont want to speak for other admins, but i think its important some people in the community know there are possibly other admins going to bat for me on this thats not being publicly broadcast here in the forums.

I think this whole situation caught all of us off guard.. and we're all (including myself) trying to figure out exactly what is going on and why it's going on.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2020, 07:45:27 PM »
The snake blid who unfairly muted me for two months? He's not getting your admin back.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2020, 07:51:20 PM »
there's no talking to you burnt. no talking to van. and while i am also disappointed in how bux has jumped on the "tk constantly harasses me" bandwagon, he's the only one who shows the ability to make any attempt at all to look at this situation objectively

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2020, 07:51:56 PM »
i think deep down all 3 of you know what you're doing is wrong.. and that your motives for doing it are wrong.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2020, 07:53:09 PM »
Your bullshit chased Warbux off the server. We already know what he thinks of you.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2020, 07:54:35 PM »
Burnt, you have harassed me left and right every time I see you on in the last month or 2. You constantly initiate with me in the chat room or even in games with whispers.

Now, yes, I've talked shit to you, but since then, every single time I am on, you msg and do the same thing you are complaining about that TK does.......

I have fun with it because I know you are trying to get under my skin, so it doesn't bug me, but that doesn't mean you aren't doing it.