Author Topic: The hatred on this server is insane  (Read 3509 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: The hatred on this server is insane
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2020, 07:58:58 PM »
Harrywangs I say "harrywangs plays guitar" is all I say to you. The point in saying it is because it's one of vans lamest insults. That's the joke.

I would tell u8 "u8 rides a bike" for the same reason.

It's funny because the insults are so lame.

I don't mind making myself look like a doofus for some comedy. It's like Chris Farley.

Havnt said it in weeks either and you know it. The joke got old.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 08:01:31 PM by XuRnT »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2020, 08:02:57 PM »
Burnt, you have harassed me left and right every time I see you on in the last month or 2. You constantly initiate with me in the chat room or even in games with whispers.

Now, yes, I've talked shit to you, but since then, every single time I am on, you msg and do the same thing you are complaining about that TK does.......

I have fun with it because I know you are trying to get under my skin, so it doesn't bug me, but that doesn't mean you aren't doing it.

just to be clear im not actually doing what he is claiming im doing. like im literally not. im tempted to go through all of my streams just to find evidence to prove it.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2020, 08:03:35 PM »
And Van does it why? Because he tries to get under my skin with it as well. So, you see that's what Van does to try and piss me off and then you decide to follow and do it yourself. You know as well as I do, you don't say it in good ole plain fun. You are trying to piss me off. We aren't havin "fun". I am just deflecting your attempts at poking the bear.

This is what you say when we have heated arguments/fights and what you have continued to say. You ask me to play songs, you tell me music is stupid, etc etc etc, you are trolling me to try and piss me off. You are guilty of harassment as well is my point.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2020, 08:06:47 PM »
No I'm not. If you think "harrywangs plays guitar" is a heated argument then you are probably right for taking a break from the game.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2020, 08:13:14 PM »
You are misunderstanding. We argue, fight, and then you troll me by saying that right after or towards the end of the argument/fight. That is my proof to everyone else, whom you are trying to bs right now, that you do not say that in good natured fun.

Nor are we, or have we ever, in the last 4 months, been friendly or exhibited any playfulness. It has been the complete opposite, which, again, proves, that you are trolling me, trying to piss me off.

I do not like you anymore, ever since the burnt grass fiasco, and we both know this.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2020, 08:16:21 PM »
Yesterday after he remove tk admin, burnt add donger as admin cuz he know i dont like him and he just want to troll me.

Burnt is fucking evil, he literally fucking tk and the whole community right now and iL let that happen.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2020, 08:16:43 PM »
I have never had any problem at all with you. Hope you get to feeling better if "harrywangs plays guitar" and "play me a song" hurt your feelings.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2020, 08:32:09 PM »
Says the guy who was threatening to have Van literally physically come out and beat the shit out of me for you, right? Yeah, yeah, no problems at all.

By saying what you just said, shows you are passive aggressively still trolling me. Mind you, as an admin now.

Stop trying to play the nice guy now. That ship sailed a long time ago.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2020, 08:35:45 PM »
Keep making stuff up.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2020, 01:49:22 AM »
Nothing is made up. This was right before you went to the bar at noon that day.