Author Topic: Appears as if iL has given burnt power to run server  (Read 8103 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Appears as if iL has given burnt power to run server
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2020, 04:53:12 PM »
I have always been head admin. I didn't choose to sport the tag because I can put work into the server without it. The door has always been open for me to have it. Your power abuse forced me to take charge again.

You are not admin anymore and we dont want you to be an admin anymore, you can made tournament if you want, you cant play as much as you want,

but for the moment you are sick, and we dont want you as admin period!
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2020, 04:53:33 PM »
And as soon as I give any type of retaliation at all, you are right there ready to hit print screen, aren't you? You take the screenshot, and then you are probably sending it directly to Il. Telling him what a horrible person I am and how innocent you are. Right now that's the only thing that even remotely makes any sense.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2020, 05:05:46 PM »
Did you even realize there already 4 players who decide to stop playing this game because of you burnt?

Equinox
Tk
Harrywangs
Tolean

And probably more are gonna comming soon since they are just not visiting the forum.

But dont worry i will make sure they know it.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2020, 05:10:49 PM »
You realize 3 more will be playing more often again?

Xurnt
Warbux (who does way more for the server than tk)
Van

Tk harassed the 3 of us his entire time as admin.

The ones you mention stopped playing because TK is starting his drama like usual. He banned van in retaliation of me being a admin and now he faces the consequences.

The server will grow now under my command and you can choose to be around for it or not but I will be bringing the players back.

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2020, 05:15:52 PM »
War2Usa

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2020, 05:20:37 PM »
War2Usa

It died when Babyshark banned Ring.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2020, 05:21:25 PM »
you are flat out lying. you, bux, and van have been constantly lying about me "harassing you"

You post screen shots of everything. I know you take them constantly. You will post them any chance you get if you can make me look bad. So why are you not posting screen shots of this alleged harassment to the forums?   The reason is: It's literally not happening. The exact OPPOSITE is happening. You, Van, and recently warbux have been constantly harassing me.

I did not ban van because you were admin. That is a lie. I gave van a 24 hour ban because completely out of nowhere he said something to the effect of "Tk, your wife is a slut" ... And the day PRIOR (before you were admin) I told him that the harassment and slander against my wife has gone on long enough. I told him it's going to stop. It's over. Done.

But the very next day.. while you're logged in as admin for the first time in years, he completely out of the blue.. without me saying anything prior to him that day, says "tk your wife is a slut"

And there is your opportunity to do what you've been wanting to do for a very long time. You had your excuse to remove my admin.

Van knew i would ban him if he continued to slander my wife because i gave him the warning the day prior. You logged on as admin. Van immediately slanders my wife. I gave him a 24 hour ban.  You saw your opportunity to hijack my account and remove my admin... It's almost like it was orchestrated.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2020, 05:27:50 PM »
Thats the probleme right here, nobody will ever know who are the real lyers.... Actually i know it, well all know it, we all know who lie and act drama shit for no reason. But it's look like we all retard except burnt and he said we got no proofs.

Whatever, since nobody have proof of anything, that not a decision that tk or burnt can make, it's a community decision.

So let made 2 different pool.

One about if we remove tk as admin.

And

One about if we add burnt as admin.

Let's do this.

Let the community choose what they want.

PERIOD!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 05:30:22 PM by Equinox »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2020, 05:28:10 PM »
Did you even realize there already 4 players who decide to stop playing this game because of you burnt?

Equinox
Tk
Harrywangs
Tolean

And probably more are gonna comming soon since they are just not visiting the forum.

But dont worry i will make sure they know it.

Also mousetopher .... and probably a few others who claimed they were going to quit when burnt was acting crazy with his jordan/blid conspiracy. It wouldnt surprise me a bit if a couple players just quietly stopped coming any more after that.

And we definitely know players who have quit because of van, and Burnt has been supporting his behavior this entire time.. so in a way Burnt holds some responsibility for the players that have quit because of van.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2020, 05:28:41 PM »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2020, 05:28:52 PM »
How can you ban van for using the word slut yet you can say "even f-ggots call each other f-ggots"

You don't get to pick and choose rules when you are a homophobic.

You banned van because you saw me as admin. Plain and simple.

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2020, 05:29:19 PM »
War2Usa

Well then lets make war2 great again by reviving war2usa.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2020, 05:32:44 PM »
The problem with USA is that tupac is just as emotionally driven/impulsive as burnt/bux/van. I don't think it's stable.

What would be great is if iL explained exactly where he is coming from in all of this. Why nobody else.. no other admins were consulted. Why he felt comfortable giving Burnt admin just months after Burnt accused iL of being in on some crazy blid/jordan/swift conspiracy... and not just admin, but HEAD admin.

That's the stuff that makes absolutely no sense to me. I can't wrap my mind around it.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2020, 05:35:25 PM »
War2Usa

Well then lets make war2 great again by reviving war2usa.

The only reason why i never do that is because i respect what iL have done over the years and what all the community have done over the year, even if i think some peoples was lazy as fuck or retard, but at the end i dint want to see the community split.

But if iL keep ignoring those post while i know he watch them, i swear to god im gonna join usa or even made a new server with anyone who want to join us.

Because im definitly gonna stop playing here.

I dont cares at this point, if our own admin see what is happening but still ignore us, i know what im gonna have to do.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2020, 05:36:50 PM »
Because I have done 100x more for this server than you or anyone else. You are a very ungrateful and jealous person and have tried your hardest to attack my reputation. Looks like it came to bite you back in the ass.