Author Topic: Appears as if iL has given burnt power to run server  (Read 7865 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Appears as if iL has given burnt power to run server
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2020, 02:17:29 PM »
Equinox and tk were working hard for the community.  Eq was running tournaments and Tk was streaming and running ads.  tk shouldn't be removed from admin just because Burnt wants van to be able to abuse people freely.  We took a community vote on that issue.

Thanks blid. You dont have to stick your neck out for me, but u are. And I appreciate it too. Means a lot

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2020, 02:30:58 PM »
Eq I appreciate it. We butt heads sometimes but ur a good guy.

I would suggest try not to let it bother you though. I'm sure it will work its way out one way or another. Really appreciate you tho

This game is everything for me, because everytime i came here, i feel like i am with my second families, even if we yell and cry sometime, i still love all of you, even burnt... But im not gonna watch my brother hit another brother for no good reason.

Im the neutral lonely frenchman, ive always been and i dont have favorite friends, one week i can shit on you, next week i can protect you, its all about what i feel, when its wrong, it's wrong.

And im pretty confident what happening right now is totally wrong.

We have fight for months and years to apply some rules on our community, and i just cant stand those rules are break easy like that, something have to be fix quick.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2020, 02:40:50 PM »
War3 anyone?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2020, 02:41:25 PM »
I would love to play war3 with you, good memories :)

I just dl it, i am LPzRamses on east server frozen throne.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 02:56:45 PM by Equinox »

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2020, 03:07:38 PM »
Wow that was fast!!! I gotta find my CD keys and stuff. Doing work on the house now but I'll be on later today I'm sure. Add me, I'll be WAroraNGeS.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2020, 03:08:28 PM »
Done see you later.  :wave:

Offline LuX

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2020, 04:27:43 PM »
TK is the man. He has put a lot of hard work into this community on his free time. This is seriously a huge slap in the face to anyone who belongs to this small community. I would like to speak out and to have his admin status brought back. IL is a good guy but he doesn’t know the player base like we do. Admin status should have never been revoked.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2020, 04:31:49 PM »
Hard work? He has done absolutely nothing but add a couple icons in the last year. Meanwhile harassing me, warbux and van everytime we log into the server.

Tk hasn't done 1% of the work I've put in advertising, hosting tournaments and bringing players onto the server.

He has made it so I wanted to do none of that over the last few months with his constant attacks on me and his power abuse.

Now we have a real admin back in charge who puts the effort back into the game.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2020, 04:34:56 PM »
Burnt. The entire server has seen you as the one that initiates the harassment. I literally say nothing to you when I see you online until you instantly with absolutely no reason start calling me a meth head. I have initiated zero conversations with you. Now you might be taking screenshots in a manner that makes it look like you are the one being harassed, leaving out the initial conversations between us that you initiated, but that is absolutely not true

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2020, 04:46:32 PM »
#tkdidnothingwrong

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2020, 04:46:38 PM »
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,5554.0.html

First post in this thread you try to stir up trouble with me when YWFN has been missing for over a year. You harassed me every chance you got on the forums and on the server. You were a pointless admin who did nothing but try to start problems with people. You continue to attack my mental state as seen in your video. You attack my grammar. You are the problem.

You made homophobic statements and picked and choosed who your little rules applied to. You have no right to ban van.

My first week back im scheduling a new event. That is more work than you did in a entire year.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2020, 04:47:18 PM »
You have been posting multiple screenshots on these forums I've altercations between the two of us, but you always conveniently leave the part out where you are the one that initiates the altercations. You never post that screenshot. The screenshots you post always inaccurately make it appear like you are the victim and I am the attacker. Always.

I was lucky enough to be streaming for one of the altercations to show people the entire conversation thankfully. Otherwise all they would have had to go off of was the screenshots that you posted which was a misrepresentation of what actually happened.

Maybe you have taken screenshots of all of our conversations that you initiated, but again conveniently left out the part where you are the one that started the initial harassment. Maybe you sent a whole boatload of them to Il. I don't know. But the way I L is handling this makes no sense to me.

2 months ago you were accusing him of a conspiracy about blid. You have been constantly harassing me between then and now. But all of the sudden out of the blue, without consulting any other admins, or even discussing any of it with me, he not only makes you admin, but gives you essentially free rein to do whatever you want on the server. Head admin.

It doesn't make sense. It doesn't add up. There is a big piece of this puzzle that is not being discussed and then I cannot quite figure out

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2020, 04:49:13 PM »
Hard work? He has done absolutely nothing but add a couple icons in the last year. Meanwhile harassing me, warbux and van everytime we log into the server.

Tk hasn't done 1% of the work I've put in advertising, hosting tournaments and bringing players onto the server.

He has made it so I wanted to do none of that over the last few months with his constant attacks on me and his power abuse.

Now we have a real admin back in charge who puts the effort back into the game.

It's time to get ur feets back on heart budy, you have done much goodies in the past for us... But since a couple of years, ur doing absolutly nothing.

It's also pretty dumb to say you build this community alone, yeah you build a part of it, but everyone have build a part of it, ur not exceptional and ur not the only one.

The old good burnt is not the dumb new xurnt.

You have fall into a role of troll and now it as became ur true yourself.

Ur an idiot acting like a dictator and thats not how this community is suppose to work.

Tk have been one of the admins in those last years who have take cares of us, making promotion on twitch, banning none desirable peoples like van, demote peoples in the ladder that are innactive, paying for publicity on facebook.

Hes not the best admins, you probably did much then him over the year.

But right now, hes an admin that everyone want, because other then van he have never ban nobody.

He have never abuse of his power, he have been dissrespectful with anyone.

We dont want you as admin for the moment, because first your sick, and second you best friend with the most hated player on the server that nobody love.

He try to destroy everybody life, abusing and insulting archangel because is in a weel chair, abusing and insulting me about my cancer, abusing and insulting tk about his own families, i dont know what he did to babyshark, but seem like she stop played here because of him too. Hes destroying that community for absolutly no good reason and you haging around with him, we dont want that kind of person to run our server.

And we dont want you to take the kind of decision that you take last night by removing tk admin, we dont want you as admin, period..

You want to be admin again? Then make a pool and see what the community think about it, we dont cares who you are, we dont cares what you have done, make a pool and we gonna see what the community think of that... because this game dont belong to you, tk or myself, this game belong to the community.

You can have an opinion, you can cry, you can yell, you can argue, but you cant certainly take this game in hostage like that.

You want to be admin, follow our rules, make a thread with a pool and let community vote for it.

Thats how it work, nobody cares who you are. 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 04:51:30 PM by Equinox »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2020, 04:49:21 PM »
I have always been head admin. I didn't choose to sport the tag because I can put work into the server without it. The door has always been open for me to have it. Your power abuse forced me to take charge again.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2020, 04:50:35 PM »
You literally call me a meth head every single time you see me log on, without me even saying a word to you. Every single time. For months now. But you don't post those screenshots. You don't show anybody those screenshot. Van has been engaging in it as well. And now that Banks is online he is participating.

Am I going to give it right back to you every once in awhile? Yeah. I am.