Author Topic: Appears as if iL has given burnt power to run server  (Read 7859 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Appears as if iL has given burnt power to run server
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2020, 05:39:01 PM »
How can you ban van for using the word slut yet you can say "even f-ggots call each other f-ggots"

You don't get to pick and choose rules when you are a homophobic.

You banned van because you saw me as admin. Plain and simple.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2020, 05:42:21 PM »
You excessively harassed me for months.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2020, 05:43:42 PM »
Stop talking about the ban van case for 24 hours. If moral rules worked for us, Van would have long been banned forever. So just forget about this case.

At the moment I do not hold a grudge against him, even though he periodically writes disgusting things to me in a discord, and even sends photos of his shit lol. Just understand that being driven by this person’s provocation is stupid. Nobody will ban him anyway, since although he is a bad character in our community, he is significant. He evokes emotions. People need bad emotions in order to see good things against their background.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2020, 05:44:12 PM »
That is a lie. It has been the other way around. You literally call me a racist, meth head, nazi, and homophobe every single time you see me. Without me even saying a word to you.

I'm not sure you understand the definition of "Excessively harassed"

You are the one who has been doing the harassing.. along with van and most recently bux.

I've responded to it. But I'm not the one initiating it every single day. That's you.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2020, 05:46:12 PM »
Because I have done 100x more for this server than you or anyone else. You are a very ungrateful and jealous person and have tried your hardest to attack my reputation. Looks like it came to bite you back in the ass.

You have done bro, time have change, you have change the day you decide to switch burnt to xurnt.

All z clan are a shame for this game... I AM A SHAME MYSELF for this game, but i have never, oh never attack peoples about fucking cancer and wheel chair and families and EVRYTHING YOU CAN believe about personal life..

NIGGER, WHITE TRASH, DIE WITH YOUR CANCER, PIECE OF SHIT, NOBODY GONNA BE AT UR FUNERAL...

This dude is evil, hes your best friend, you became evil too, your sick, your exactly the kind of person i never wanna see over my head.

I try to be cool with you 2 weeks ago, thinking you will remember the old good days where you were cool and pecefull and love by everyone.

And the only thing you did was to shit directly in my face and dissrespect me like a piece of shit thiking im a fucking slave.

And i still paid because i love this peoples even when i hate them, its a families bro, but you and van are not treating us like families...

Even if i am a piece of shit sometime, and i know it, but you??? you guys are evil.... seriously... i dont want you as admin dude...

never i will accept that i swear to god...

Work on yourself first.... work on ur personal life please, your sick dude, van is sick, you both are sick...

I dont fucking cares, im dead serious.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 05:49:45 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2020, 05:47:00 PM »
No. It's definitely you.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2020, 05:49:12 PM »
I know a little more than you. Just asking you, give Xurnt a chance.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2020, 05:50:56 PM »
Tk, I don’t want you to leave the game. Do not do this, control your emotions. Many people value you, so do not leave this community.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2020, 10:12:00 PM »
Doesn't iL have access to chatlogs to be able to see whos messaging who everyday between [z] and tk ? If so I feel that can very easily prove who's lying here.  Just a matter of hearing from him first which may take a while.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2020, 10:17:38 PM »
Doesn't iL have access to chatlogs to be able to see whos messaging who everyday between [z] and tk ? If so I feel that can very easily prove who's lying here.  Just a matter of hearing from him first which may take a while.

interesting u bring that up. give me like 2 min.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2020, 11:19:50 AM »
Check back in a week. Or a month. Or a year. See if I'm here.
K
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!