War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of
past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT WHAT I REQUEST FOR THE COMMUNITY. 109  2

Death Knight Posts: 3195 Karma: +128/-99 *********

Equinox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT WHAT I REQUEST FOR THE COMMUNITY.
« on: January 24, 2020, 02:45:49 PM »
Im not gonna play this game anymore untill the situation is fix by the rules of our community.

I want tk to get his admin title back ( if you guys want to remove him, then make a pool and let community choose what they want )

I want BURNT to be remove from admin ( if you guys want to add him as admin, then make a pool and let community choose what they want )

Untill those 2 official rules of our server are not apply, im boycotting this game and invite everyone to did the same.

We are a community and we have the power to change things togheter, and right now we have to stand up, without rules we are just animals in a jungle, and im not gonna be an animal in the jungle.
Grunt Posts: 75 Karma: +9/-1 ***

Disgruntled

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT WHAT I REQUEST FOR THE COMMUNITY.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 02:55:44 PM »
Bye again eq
Axe Thrower Posts: 440 Karma: +29/-0 ****

Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT WHAT I REQUEST FOR THE COMMUNITY.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 03:01:59 PM »
I am also not an adept of quiting every then and now, but this topic makes sense.
I will also take a break to see what is happening. I hope more ppl will do it. If nothing changes I will see what I will do. For now no more war2 for me.