Author Topic: IL, Please Respond  (Read 3480 times)

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
IL, Please Respond
« on: January 24, 2020, 07:48:42 PM »
IL, naturally, everyone is having fits about the newest admin changes. I'm not here to argue. I'm here to hear what you, our leader, have to say about these decisions and then I can make my own decisions based on that, as well as other players.

1) TK is not admin anymore by means of Burnt's decision. If you could elaborate on this.

2) Burnt/Xurnt- The guy who, I would say, has lost his mind (if you haven't read any of the forums with him in the last 4 months), the respect from others/community, logic, manners, integrity, and admittedly an alcoholic, and has become admin and apparently 2nd in charge. And IF he was trolling this entire time, that helps him in no respect, in my opinion. He has gone too far for too long.

I'm curious how you thought this was the right decision for the server.

I think a lot of people need to hear your thoughts and opinions because, as you can see, the forum is blowing up over this.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 07:59:20 PM by Harrywangs »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: IL, Please Respond
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 08:03:43 PM »
It’s 4am in Russia give him time please.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 08:08:56 PM »
He already seen those multiples threads 2 times today.

He just ignoring those post.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 08:14:18 PM »
IL doesn't owe you anything. It's his server that I helped build. We are going to continue growing the game into the future with the same rules that have been in effect for years.

Tk abused his position and we don't need him as a admin. He served no purpose in the role and did nothing to help the community grow in the year or so that he had the admin rights. There is nothing he can do as admin that he couldn't do as just a regular player.

He revealed smurf akas, banned van twice without cause, and harassed me and warbux for months. He was about worthless as Blid has been for the last 20 years.

Offline Disgruntled

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 08:15:37 PM »
i was going to write something snarky then i saw burnts post.
fuck ya.   

these guys have been in charge for years... it works.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 08:30:34 PM »
IL doesn't owe you anything. It's his server that I helped build. We are going to continue growing the game into the future with the same rules that have been in effect for years.

Tk abused his position and we don't need him as a admin. He served no purpose in the role and did nothing to help the community grow in the year or so that he had the admin rights. There is nothing he can do as admin that he couldn't do as just a regular player.

He revealed smurf akas, banned van twice without cause, and harassed me and warbux for months. He was about worthless as Blid has been for the last 20 years.

* We gonna continue growing the game * ( 80 players community in the last 15 years ).

Dude let's be honnest you have never grow nothing, actually you have destroy that fucking game.

Destroy it by your lack of knowlege in marketing, profesionnalisme, decisions, stupidity, lack of imagination, open minded, finances etc etc.

You have totally destroy the game making us look like a bunch of degenerate retards..

Wearing wrestling mask and making fucking retard videos.

Making stupid tournament where you make retard infographie and make us look like retards again..

Bro i appreciated the fact that you try to help that game, but dont lie to yourself, that 80 players community is not something that you build, this is for the most ( old school players who have ever play this game and just cant stop playing it, they just have follow the wave )

Where the fuck do you see something that you build... You think, me tk, sg, wargasm, swift, harry, jesk, u8 and everyone are peoples who still play this game because of you???

You probably make some promotion for this game that bring some peoples, but that peoples when they are getting here and seen how this game is run and how stupid and lazy the staff is... they are just gonna leave the game...

Your acting like a retard since the last 15 years, any pro players or anyone in that buisneess of video games that have seen that forum or game in the last 15 years should laugh at us right now.

And that is because of our staff that make us look like retard.

Thats why we are still 80 on this community and thats the same 80 players before that server was even born.

You have build nothing! You may have help the server, but you did build nothing, cuz there nothing!

There only contribution of alot of peoples over the years.

There way much more then you think, just the softwares are the biggest part of what we build, and software have been build by alot of differents peoples.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 08:33:35 PM by Equinox »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2020, 08:36:42 PM »
Yes I built this game. Period.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2020, 08:39:27 PM »
Yes I built this game. Period.

I know we had to get rid of you, told it 5 years ago before the anti hack/latency saga.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2020, 08:39:59 PM »
This thread is simply a request for IL to respond, not others for him, thanks.

Offline fois

• Grunt
  • Chicken
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2020, 04:22:55 AM »
iL knows that tk has good intentions and he also knows that burnt did a lot of good things for the game in the past, so I highly doubt he is interested in taking sides here.

Unfortunately it reached the point where admins are working against each other rather than working together.... A decision has to be made now, it's unavoidable.

So instead of trying to pressure iL to get involved, what if we just create a poll and let players decide instead? iL would have to approve this approach though

It seems to be impossible to have tk+burnt+warbux as admins at the same time, so we probably have to decide between either A) tk or B) burnt+warbux.

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2020, 04:43:05 AM »
What do you mean: taking sides?
He made a new admin and that one abused the old one.
Not to forget that some months ago, this new admin said that he is Jesus and wants to destroy the community. He already took a side. I don't care why and how. But there should be shown at least a minimum amount of respect for tk. If you want to stop him from being an admin you tell it to him. Not make a new admin and then hide behind,, not taking sides".
There should be said the reason why you don't want him to be an admin anymore. Maybe ask community.
Then you take his admin power, but not ban his account.
You say: thx for your time but .................(the reason)
This is showing disrespect to tk in person and for all community.
This is a low quality person behavior.
His last chance would be if he for real doesn't know what is happening here.
If he knows and stays silent, then he just spitted on all of us.

Offline fois

• Grunt
  • Chicken
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2020, 05:01:33 AM »
Not to forget that some months ago, this new admin said that he is Jesus and wants to destroy the community. He already took a side. I don't care why and how. But there should be shown at least a minimum amount of respect for tk. If you want to stop him from being an admin you tell it to him. Not make a new admin and then hide behind,, not taking sides".
There should be said the reason why you don't want him to be an admin anymore. Maybe ask community.

I can fully understand your way of thinking, but there are still a few things we don't know yet so it's difficult to judge right now...

Did iL just made burnt admin again or was burnt admin all the time but just didn't log in to his admin account? (he used to be admin years ago)
Did iL approve the removal of tk's admin or did burnt decide that on his own without asking the other admins?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2020, 05:10:46 AM »

I can fully understand your way of thinking, but there are still a few things we don't know yet so it's difficult to judge right now...

Did iL just made burnt admin again or was burnt admin all the time but just didn't log in to his admin account? (he used to be admin years ago)
Did iL approve the removal of tk's admin or did burnt decide that on his own without asking the other admins?

Burnt tell numerous time that he was no more admin and he had absolutly no intention to be an admin anymore.

He always have said that he only want to play for fun and dont cares about anything anymore.

He was not an admin anymore, dint want to be admin anymore or host tournament anymore.

But now He got an absolute grudge against tk because tk dont let van do whatever the fuck he want.

The only way he find to win that little personal war with tk hes getting back to admin and remove tk of being an admin.

Burnt is absolutly sick right now, van is a total evil that brainwash that poor retarded guy, because i expect that burnt is autist or have some aspergas deaseas.

Van is totally manipulate that poor kid and banx aka warbux is probably a pedophile named Carlos Cruiz. Thos guys are total fucked top bro.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 05:17:15 AM by Equinox »

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2020, 05:18:31 AM »
So he could answer all of this.
Silence is not the best option in this case.
Not for me, not for game, not for community if he thinks he is the boss here an he can do what he wants, and to be honest he is and he can, but for tk. Some month ago he agreed with tk as an admin, now he should act properly. When he announced it, he made a post. Now tk finds out that he is not an admin anymore from a person who claims to be Jesus, called him meth addict, Nazi........ gets lots of accusations, and gets a ban.
Just how I said, or he doesn't know about all this shit or he is as low as the ppl he gave the power.
Ppl with mental issues ( fake Jesus, burned grass, kidnapping of van, community destruction......, Another one makes fun of ppl with disabilities, call someone's wife a slut, wish death from cancer....,)

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2020, 05:33:21 AM »

Warbux has revealed smurf names too, why is he admin?