Author Topic: Me constantly harassing Xurnt[z] and Van[z]  (Read 6071 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Me constantly harassing Xurnt[z] and Van[z]
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2020, 10:52:03 PM »
What is going on is I am head admin and always have been. The second I wanted you gone you were gone. Now you are gone.

And if that is indeed 100% factual and iL has no influence on the matter...Then it is what it is. But if im going out like this, at the very least I wanted to show people. I wanted it to be transparent. They can look at it and decide for themselves.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2020, 10:53:08 PM »
Yeah burnt. i did. i saw it. you weren't bluffing. I'm definitely surprised.. many of us are. But it was one of the few things you were actually being honest about over the last few months.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2020, 10:53:24 PM »
You want to start drama like you always do. You did nothing as admin for the community and now you want to just stir up more shit. Just gtfo of here already. You harassing me and warbux has come to a end.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2020, 10:54:26 PM »
All you used admin for was so you could see peoples smurf names. Like I said before you were as worthless as Blid has been for the last 15 years.

I am going to actually do things for this community.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2020, 10:59:04 PM »
iL is totally aware of the situation he came twice today and each time i have watch whos online and he was reading the topics.

Hes completly aware of all of this, its gonna be years i told to everyone iL is retard and dont cares about us, he cares about his russian community and thats all.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2020, 10:59:43 PM »
I was looking at our FB conversations back in 2015 when we were working together to promote the server with FB ads. Discussing what countries to target.. which ones spoke the most english.. which demographics of people to target.

talking about setting up MASS FB accounts so we could spam different gaming groups with the server's website address...

Good times. It's a shame it went this way.

Best of luck.

I got nothing more to say to you. I just wanted to make sure i provided some evidence supporting my claims.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2020, 11:03:41 PM »
You became a giant prick. Not my fault.

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2020, 11:07:45 PM »
now we see the personal motive of why u wana ban van an any 1 who gets along  wit him!!! ... so u gonna post the logs where u harassed him to or wha.. ill wait for it

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2020, 11:10:48 PM »
now we see the personal motive of why u wana ban van an any 1 who gets along  wit him!!! ... so u gonna post the logs where u harassed him to or wha.. ill wait for it

You might have missed it.. I just posted like 25 logs from 25 days in a row from when i was online (ive been kind of active here)  .... And then told anyone if they would like to see logs dating further back feel free to send me their e-mail.

I have no problem at all sending logs from months back. There's a lot of them... but unfortunately this forum platform doesnt support the size of them all, hence the "i will e-mail them to whoever wants them"

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2020, 11:11:08 PM »
Mr Innocent who pretends he doesn't start shit. He constantly told me he sold meth. He slipped up and posted this one.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2020, 11:11:47 PM »
You're more than welcome to download any of the 25 full logs i've uploaded here tho bux.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2020, 11:12:57 PM »
Yes burnt. you caught me attempting to try a different approach towards you. I tried "going with the flow" .. engaging in some trolling as well. Hoping for different outcomes. It didnt work.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2020, 11:15:04 PM »
Just to be clear.. Me posting all of these logs isn't to say "Hey im TK im completely innocent. I never say anything or do anything wrong!"

But the logs are there for anyone who wants them, to judge for themselves who has been harassing who.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2020, 11:32:03 PM »

Can you guys post it? You guys are admins too? And are online when it supposedly happened during some of these occasions?  Rather then small in-game screenshots? My idea was for iL to post the logs so neither side plays the "he's editing chatlogs and not showing himself harassing us" card, which sure enough looks to be happening, so since tk has shown the ones where you guys harass him, 2 of you are admins too, (burnt said his been head admin the entire time so easy right?) so get out your chat logs out of the months of harassment. tk had this thread made real quick within 5 minutes of me suggesting looking at chatlogs. It shouldn't be that hard for you guys with 2 of you being admins on the same page? You guys are admins with access to chat logs too to prove his leaving alot of shit out. So prove it rather then just saying his leaving it out?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2020, 11:34:21 PM »

More of tk instigating the problem. Harassing Warbux as soon as he logs in from a long break.