Author Topic: Me constantly harassing Xurnt[z] and Van[z]  (Read 6072 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: Me constantly harassing Xurnt[z] and Van[z]
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2020, 11:36:56 PM »
now we see the personal motive of why u wana ban van an any 1 who gets along  wit him!!! ... so u gonna post the logs where u harassed him to or wha.. ill wait for it

Can you guys post it? You guys are admins too? And are online when it supposedly happened during some of these occasions?  Rather then small in-game screenshots? My idea was for iL to post the logs so neither side plays the "he's editing chatlogs and not showing himself harassing us" card, which sure enough looks to be happening, so since tk has shown the ones where you guys harass him, 2 of you are admins too, (burnt said his been head admin the entire time so easy right?) so get out your chat logs out of the months of harassment. tk had this thread made real quick within 5 minutes of me suggesting looking at chatlogs. It shouldn't be that hard for you guys with 2 of you being admins on the same page? You guys are admins with access to chat logs too to prove his leaving alot of shit out. So prove it rather then just saying his leaving it out?

None of that even matters. TK was removed for being a poor admin. He did nothing for the community, revealed smurf names, made homophobic slurs, banned van twice for no reason. We do not want him as a admin. Him harassing us just made the decision that much easier.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2020, 11:38:27 PM »

More of tk instigating the problem. Harassing Warbux as soon as he logs in from a long break.

Nothing of what you are showing is harrassement, tk is always talking about of gaming point of view.

You guys are talking and harrassing him about his personal life.

But it's not even talking it's just lie and diffamation, trying to ruin his reputation and destroy his personal mental.

You are totally sick burnt, seriously dude.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 11:40:58 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2020, 11:42:50 PM »

We tried smurfing to get away from TK's harassment and he even outed our names. That is admin abuse.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2020, 11:47:47 PM »
hm. 2 smurfs log on and start harassing me. I wonder who they could be?