Author Topic: Burnt  (Read 5900 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: Burnt
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2020, 07:13:20 PM »
Unfairly banning players, harassing players, and revealing smurf names is not how you build a community. You are the one who doesn't "get it".

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2020, 07:18:06 PM »
Burnt this is the only time i will address you.

To rebuild a community, You need community support. It's not a "1 man fixes it" ... or a 2 man.. or a 3 man. The community is going to have to come together and do it together. You don't have community support. You threw it away man. You can't rebuild the community without the support from the community.

What i didnt realize was how much community support I have. I just didnt think it was there... and I am grateful and appreciative for it.

I cant rebuild the community by myself. I can't do it with 3-4 other people... But i feel confident I can do it with the help of everyone. And i've had an idea that i've been wanting to do for a while... But i wasnt sure if the community would have been with me on it.

Burnt.. You're not the guy. You just aren't.

I might not be the guy either.. But i'm willing to throw the plan out there.. get the community involved in it.. and if someone else with more support ends up spear heading it i'll support them 100% of the way.

Il say he have never seen a leader or never eard good solution to grow up that community....

Its a fucking lie again... i give him plenty of idea and suggestion to grow up that community for real.

I told him over 500 times to change that damn name war2ru for something else... cuz peoples fear russian server since russian is a hacking country..

People over the world fear russian with computer.

MOST OF PEOPLES WHO HAVE DOWNLOAD THIS GAME, HAVE SAID THERE A TROJAN IN THE GAME and leave the game without even try it...

I know lot of peoples who i make them download the game and told me there antivirus say there a virus in the game.

Maybe that guy dont even cares of war2 and just using us as a zombie network.

We dont know shit about this russian guy, the only thing we know is he dont cares of us at all... he only and always have roll on hes personal decision.

A real fucking politician, if there a probleme then he make us wait for 4 days hoping everyone forget it, and if we dont then he start giving his opinion and idea, and if we still dont get along with him he will start to talk about pool, and all those trolls and fake smurfs gonna try to rigged the pool, and if we win he will do like today and just told us that his decision worth more then all of us combine... DICTATORSHIP!

US.... THE REAL PEOPLES WHO PLAY THIS GAME 18/24... That dude dont even play... why the fuck he will cares of us.... are you guys fucking stupid...

I give him lot of solution... change your domain name of war2.ru for something like war2.world.
I offerd him 2 years paid by myself for a new domain, he never answer me!!

I told him to Close all those different clients so profesionnal player from other game can see we are a serious game that can be competitive and they will join us.

I also told him, Stop spreading your time, work, effort on different version, why the fuck you make a russian community and a world community, just right here hes spreading the community... EVERYTHING HE DOES is retard..

Lets fucking be honnest....

I have respect for what he does over the year, he keep us alive, great thank you..

But hes fucking retard, he dont know shit about marketing, he dont know shit about how e sports is working, he dont know shit about gaming in 2020... That guy is just here for some dark reason that we dont know..

Hes he making money with this server, hes he using us a network zombies, why the hell hes here, if he dont even play that game or cares of that community when we told him something that we want or dont want.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 07:39:45 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2020, 07:28:53 PM »
Thats a great point EQ.. This game shows 2 Heuristic Viruses when you download it. I'm assuming they're false positives... But that's a big deal to any potential new user.

old users aren't coming back.. not in any meaningful numbers any way. and definitely not without a large new fresh user base to come back to.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2020, 07:44:27 PM »
Thats a great point EQ.. This game shows 2 Heuristic Viruses when you download it. I'm assuming they're false positives... But that's a big deal to any potential new user.

old users aren't coming back.. not in any meaningful numbers any way. and definitely not without a large new fresh user base to come back to.

Hes doing more then just making this community live, believe me!

Im pretty sure hes using us a zombie network.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2020, 07:45:55 PM »
Here we go

Definition - What does Zombie Network mean?
A zombie network is a network or collection of compromised computers or hosts that are connected to the Internet. A compromised computer becomes a zombie that is wirelessly controlled through standards based networking protocols like HTTP and Internet Relay Chat (IRC).

A zombie network is also known as a botnet.
Free Techopedia White Paper | The Ultimate Guide to Applying AI in Business > Download Now
Techopedia explains Zombie Network
Computers become part of a zombie network through malicious software (malware) that is unknowingly installed by users or automatically installed through a security network's back door, or by exploiting Web browser vulnerabilities. The malware leaves specified networking ports open, allowing computer access by outside users. Zombie networks run similar types of malware that may be multiple networks operated by different criminal entities (cyber or otherwise).

Types of attacks perpetrated by a zombie network include denial of service attacks, adware, spyware, spam and click fraud.

The following steps, or a variation, are used to create zombie networks:
A zombie network operator uses a bot to infect thousands of computers with worms or viruses that carry a deadly payload.
The bot inside an infected computer logs on to an online server - usually IRC but sometimes Web.
The zombie network operator leases zombie network services to a customer.
The customer provides the zombie network operator with spam or any other material, which is run through the zombie network.

Pretty sure this is what he do with us since the last 15 years.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 07:48:03 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2020, 07:58:10 PM »
In computing, a zombie is a computer connected to the Internet that has been compromised by a hacker, computer virus or trojan horse program and can be used to perform malicious tasks of one sort or another under remote direction. Botnets of zombie computers are often used to spread e-mail spam and launch denial-of-service attacks (DoS attacks). Most owners of "zombie" computers are unaware that their system is being used in this way. Because the owner tends to be unaware, these computers are metaphorically compared to fictional zombies. A coordinated DDoS attack by multiple botnet machines also resembles a "zombie horde attack", as depicted in fictional zombie films.

Zombie computers have been used extensively to send e-mail spam; as of 2005, an estimated 50–80% of all spam worldwide was sent by zombie computers.[1] This allows spammers to avoid detection and presumably reduces their bandwidth costs, since the owners of zombies pay for their own bandwidth. This spam also greatly furthers the spread of Trojan horses, as Trojans are not self-replicating. They rely on the movement of e-mails or spam to grow, whereas worms can spread by other means.[2] For similar reasons zombies are also used to commit click fraud against sites displaying pay-per-click advertising. Others can host phishing or money mule recruiting websites.

A zombie (also known as a bot) is a computer that a remote attacker has accessed and set up to forward transmissions (including spam and viruses) to other computers on the Internet. The purpose is usually either financial gain or malice. Attackers typically exploit multiple computers to create a botnet, also known as a zombie army.

Typically, a zombie is a home-based PC whose owner is unaware that the computer is being exploited by an external party. The increasing prevalence of high speed connections makes home computers appealing targets for attack. Inadequate security measures make access relatively easy for an attacker. For example, if an Internet port has been left open, a small Trojan horse program can be left there for future activation.
There are a few other kinds of zombies:

In one form of denial of service attack, a zombie is an insecure Web server on which malicious people have placed code that, when triggered at the same time as other zombie servers, will launch an overwhelming number of requests toward an attacked Web site, which will soon be unable to service legitimate requests from its users. A pulsing zombie is one that launches requests intermittently rather than all at once.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 08:11:17 PM by Equinox »

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2020, 07:59:22 PM »
Need a server owner "shake up"

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2020, 08:03:37 PM »
Since burnt is fucking retard and easy manipulated, i dont ask myself why iL need that guy so much and get rid of smart peoples.

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2020, 08:05:20 PM »
EQ, you led a team one time where it was EQ sucks young clock, right?  I forget.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2020, 08:05:49 PM »
EQ, you led a team one time where it was EQ sucks young clock, right?  I forget.

No time for joke right now player.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2020, 08:37:28 PM »
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,978.0.html

Here a thread from medivh couples years ago getting hacks by someone and ask him to paid money if he want to get back his data..

In that thread you can see Lightbringer- Smurf aka TerrorGorefind encouraging medivh and telling him he have no other choice to paid what the hackers tell him to pay.

Funny fact: Lightbringer is a notorious programmar hacker since 2000 on bt net europe server, have been caught multiple time in the past.

He also the one that give me precious indication about how peoples where hacking on the server by using different version client.

When i discovered peoples was using different versions to hack our actual server and lightbringer was one of them, i tell it to iL because lightbringer was directly on the admin staff.

But iL told me it was bullshit and he dint cares about that at all, that he will keep lightbringer in his staff no matter what we say, so i keep harasse lightbringer to see him false into his lies and when he finally did it and i had proof he desappear from the game before we caught he was smurfing on terror gorefiend and he was inciting medivh to pay the ransom.

A couple week after that he just desapear for ever, probably still smurfing us but who know wich aka he use.

iL always have protect hackers and retards.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 08:56:29 PM by Equinox »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2020, 09:15:15 PM »
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,978.0.html

thats happen if someone download something from interenet

you still forgot that you hacked with bibifox?
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2020, 09:30:47 PM »
Thats a pretty nice lie, dont even know where those accusation caming from.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2020, 09:44:35 PM »
I remember that too. When equinox played as Ramses he got caught hacking.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2020, 09:52:40 PM »
I remember that too. When equinox played as Ramses he got caught hacking.

Yeah everyone know that because it's true, but nothing to do with bibifox and nothing to do with war2ru.

Ive been caught of hacking in 2002 europe server by ripe splico rho altzu and some other europeans players.

I had like 12 years old and i was newbe..

I have never had grudge against newbe who get caught of hacking, i got grudge about mature pro player who hacks.

There a difference.

But acting like ive been caught with bibifox is just a lie and some more bullshit that u8 bring again.

ps: and you cant remember any shit burnt cuz you were not even playing europe server, you just remember that you eard that, not the same fucking liar.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 09:54:45 PM by Equinox »