Author Topic: Retire from this game.  (Read 4390 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Retire from this game.
« on: January 25, 2020, 06:31:58 PM »
Due the fact that iL dont cares at all about community decision and the rules of this server.

Due the fact that he is the reason why this server have always been so bad since all those years.

Im retiring from this game, i know there alot of peoples who will be happy, i know there will be some sad too, and i know there peoples who dont cares at all.

But i still want to tell good bye to everyone.

I will not stand and waste no more time of my life for a dumb shit like iL who just dont cares about us and have destroy our community over the years.

There only one person to blame after all those years for the fact that we always have been a community of 80 players and it's him himself.

It's him by making this server name WAR2.RUSSIAN..... this is really bad marketing and promotion.... It's him by taking retard decision over and over, it's him by working on useless projet, like russian solo campain and shit like that, its him by allowing cheater getting free acces to mpq, it's him by allowing different versions client to get acces on our server. It's him by allowing retard admin who wear wrestling mask and talking about jesus and stupid retard shit on every of our main war2ru importante web page..

IT'S ALWAYS HAVE BEEN HIM... iL is exactly the reason why this server have never reach over 80 players, without or with burnt. No matter always been the same.

It's him by covering hackers, cheater no respecting legit players.

It's always have been him and it's always gonna be him, he is a probleme for this server and always have been.

You guys must say yeah but he keep the game alive, yeah thats only what he did, keeping the game alive, but all the fail and the fact that community have never grown up are on his entire shoulders.

Im gonna watch from my own side to make a new server, a server that will represente the entire world, a server that will be fair with every nation.. No special treatmen for russian peoples or burnt... Everyone will be on the same track. we gonna make war2 great again if you believe in me.

Stop beliving all those bullshit told you since the last 15 years, hes delusional and retard, he always have been and always will be.

Good bye everyone, ill give you new about that server soon.

Love to yall cya.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 06:34:32 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Retire from this game.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 06:32:37 PM »
ok bye  :wave:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 04:34:55 AM »
rofl

i read like first 2 sentences of ur nonsense. always a pain in to arse to read ur retarded shit english.

anyway. in my opinion, IL is the smartest admin, has always been. u yanks have always been maniacs and unstable drugheds. this ur retiring 17th time just prooves the case.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 05:26:07 AM »
u yanks have always been maniacs and unstable drugheds. this ur retiring 17th time just prooves the case.
LOL YES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2020, 07:48:13 AM »
rofl

i read like first 2 sentences of ur nonsense. always a pain in to arse to read ur retarded shit english.

anyway. in my opinion, IL is the smartest admin, has always been. u yanks have always been maniacs and unstable drugheds. this ur retiring 17th time just prooves the case.

He wont, he will back in week
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline d0ng3rdik

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2020, 11:27:55 AM »
I’m quitting and retiring as well. I’ll be on tonight though it, but then I’m quitting and probably retiring until tomorrow night.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2020, 03:11:18 PM »
idk man it could be like the hotel california.."you can check out but you can never leave"  >:D >:D >:D :o :o :o ;D

Offline FlyDude

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2020, 12:17:31 AM »
rofl

He's not a "yank", dummy, which is why his english is ESL.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2020, 03:46:47 PM »
How you gonna do all that stuff EQ? Im FOR anything thats better . But how you gonna have a new server and all the tech stuff that goes with it unless you know how or you have partners who know how?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2020, 04:03:46 PM »
I got a partner for this, he have been wait for me since the 4 last years but i dont want To spread the community for no good reason.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2020, 09:58:25 PM »
If you do it bro you got my support. I been saying this server is shit for a long time and no one listens.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2020, 12:05:59 AM »
well if it wasnt a blizzard game ...run lots of pvpgn's but with websites and a main chatroom for each one and a button that would launch  the game from there ..hopefully to straight to the ipx room ...no menu etc.

then people will naturally make myleague's for each room and host thier own trny's to thier own pvpgn to the room they are in..with the yahoo approach chat #1 game #2 ..as war2 cant push itself ..people need to role play to make it more.

but its not open source so here comes big daddy blizzard :D

a generic war2 cough stratagus and away from game companies would do the trick
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 01:00:15 AM by shesycompany »

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
  • You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2020, 05:04:23 PM »
the only time you will ever retire from war2 it will be in a coffin.
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2020, 12:57:41 AM »
THOSE IDIOTS RETIRE ALL THE TIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2020, 07:55:01 AM »
the only time you will ever retire from war2 it will be in a coffin.
+++
Warcraft2 is a disease. And a disease that cannot be cured.