Author Topic: TK is officially an administer again, appointed by me  (Read 2314 times)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
TK is officially an administer again, appointed by me
« on: January 26, 2020, 10:27:15 AM »
I hate to redefine others' admins decisions such way, but i think now it's the moment i should do that.

As a head admin, i think my duty is to reappoint tk[as] as an admin on the server.

I talked to tk and we reached an agreement: he will not ban or attack Burnt and his friends, like Van, Warbux and others Burnt wants to keep playing or being admins.
Then, i hope Burnt will not have a reason against tk[as].

I didn't join the server too much time, but i looked into the server chat history and logs, i can see tk[as] is a very good and active admin, he helps many people with their problems, icons, stats, he is very positive, never talk shit even against those who do that against him. I think he should be an admin on the server.
And community needs tk[as] as admin, most players accept him.

Then Tk's and Burnt's admin activity will not interfere between each other.
Burnt feel free to do everything he need to make our game and community great, together with Warbux, Van and whoever else he need.
And tk can make his great job for promoting the community, help players with their problems, icons, stats and so on he do last months.

Everybody will win in this case:
Burnt can execute all his plans for the game and community,
Warbux can also prove himself as a good admin,
Tk can also do everything good for our community as he can.
People can ask eigther Burnt or Warbux or Tk if they need some question related to the game or the server.

The only ask to both Burnt (and his team) and Tk: to not provoke opposite side to the escalation of conflict. Maybe to not talk between sides at all.
Each admin can do his part of good job for our community and our game. Maybe not toghether if that's not possible for them this moment, but at least not preventing each other.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: TK is officially an administer again, appointed by me
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 10:42:28 AM »
Thanks iL.

This should work fine in my mind. All future issues regarding Van go to Burnt/Bux.

Time to play some war2.

Looking forward to the Tier 2 Tournament hosted by ~ToRa~ next weekend
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 10:54:14 AM by tk[as] »

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 10:57:53 AM »
as long as he dont go tyrant again im fine wit it give him another chance will see how it plays out

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 12:38:34 PM »
Thx IL.
Thx guys.
Glhf

Really hope all community will go In same direction.
And nobody will abuse nobody.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2020, 01:06:28 PM »
as long as he dont go tyrant again im fine wit it give him another chance will see how it plays out
your first response to this announcement is you trying to stir stuff up.

you keep to yourself. i'll keep to myself. glhf

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2020, 10:49:35 AM »
I talked to tk and we reached an agreement: he will not ban or attack Burnt and his friends, like Van, Warbux and others Burnt wants to keep playing or being admins.
Will other (not TK) admins be able to give Van temporary bans when he engages in over-the-line abuse?

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2020, 10:55:37 AM »
Will other (not TK) admins be able to give Van temporary bans when he engages in over-the-line abuse?
LOL. SURE, BURNT N WARBUX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2020, 11:03:02 AM »
I think would be better to ask Burnt about Van as soon as Burnt took responsibility for Van.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2020, 06:58:10 PM »
I'm confused. When has Burnt taken responsibility for Van or when is he supposed to? Is this a new thing he promised as admin or something?

For the last 6 months Burnt has done nothing but stick up for every despicable thing that Van has said and done. He 100% continues to stick up for him and enables his behavior and even mimics the things he says.

That is my entire issue with Burnt. He is part of the problem and we are hoping he will be part of the solution now?

Bux says he doesn't care about what people say and Burnt enables Van. So, you have 2 admins that couldn't care less and will take 0 responsibility for Van.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2020, 08:02:26 PM »
I guess we all have the right to call other niggers, white trash, die with cancer, go prostitute ur wife, junky, meth head, wheel chair.

Let's all act like van and dont get ban! yeahh!  :ok_hand:
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline FlyDude

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2020, 12:08:42 AM »
I guess we all have the right to call other niggers, white trash, die with cancer, go prostitute ur wife, junky, meth head, wheel chair.

Let's all act like van and dont get ban! yeahh!  :ok_hand:

THIS!

Hilarity will ensue.

Damnit, y'all, extract the sticks from yo asses and play the damn game.

Grow up.

Welcome back, TK, you deserve it.

Proper course of action, IL. Thanks.