Author Topic: This is the LAST map  (Read 2156 times)

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
This is the LAST map
« on: January 27, 2020, 11:28:31 PM »
ok this is the last map i will propose as a ladder map cuz ... its fkn fun an has so much things to learn in it .. alot of potential

i have raved about different versions of this map the name was changed from garden of gore to garden of eden to meadows of war ... swift helped with alot in this map as well

but i went back to the original name an made the final edits on this map Dead Hedge

now some people complain bout 8/6 how the townhall placement is 1 spot further from mine then the others but i wanted to give it the gow feeling where diff spots matter an cause for diff types of play an strats... but the difference here instead of 8 being like 8 spots way from mine its only 4.. which is 1 extra spot from any other base... and u can chop a tree to get the normal flow of only 3 spaces away from mine ... and the same goes for 6 .. they are both equally fucked by only being 1 space further an can chop a tree for both to be only 3 spaces away ...

also in the 8 spot u can run to s9 wall fairly easy an also cat 9 or tower/hop in base diff things u can do there
same for 6 u can run behind 6 an dual s6 an the back of 6 or tower 5 / chop in hop w.e it cause chaos ... but also 5 can do the same to 6 so it cause for alot of fuckery in gay wars

i really think this is a fun alternative to play when were exhausted of playing gow ... i think this is the closes thing i will get to divide an conquer as for lovability i hope others feel the same way .. im open to suggestions lmk what u think .. will officially release this map with a tourney in due time .. but for now ull see me beta testing it so feel free to join up!!

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: This is the LAST map
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 01:57:02 AM »
had alot of full hosue games tonight an 2v2 3v3s it tunred out pretty fun

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 07:08:58 PM »
Some spots don’t allow for a hall 3 spaces away from the gold mine.  Should fix that.

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 10:38:53 PM »
Some spots don’t allow for a hall 3 spaces away from the gold mine.  Should fix that.

u didnt read nothing i wrote lol its purposely like that read what i wrote

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 11:11:08 PM »
heres the updated ver

AT 8/6 U SEE THE DARK GREEN GRASS PATCHES IN THE SHAPE OF A BOX? THATS THE TREE U CHOP (the mising corner of the box)

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2020, 11:45:49 PM »

Perhaps fix it so it's 3 spots away.

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2020, 03:53:12 AM »

Perhaps fix it so it's 3 spots away.

if people played gow TE id consider it .. but people dont want it fixed they want the diversity .. maybe ill make another version of it where every base can wall in an no dirt paths inside bases like Gow BNE tho

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2020, 12:58:02 AM »
Not walling is fine, just let the hall be 3 spaces away.