Author Topic: Congrats to u8t3io3p!  (Read 8726 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats to u8t3io3p!
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2020, 02:52:48 PM »
Watching his stream these things are very obvious to me about u8:

1) Very few wasted/spam clicks. (Lower apm but doesnt matter because others waste a lot of clicks)
2) better u.c.
3) better decision making. (If he builds an offensive tower, enemy typically has to spend more defending against it)

It all comes down to efficiency. Hes simply a much more efficient player than almost everyone else. I see no evidence of hacking of any form.

And imo the reason he is more efficient because of his mindset. You can watch a player in "stressful" situations and see if they stay calm or if they over react and get overwhelmed.. and then make mistakes. U8 seems pretty chill/relaxed in most situations. Hes not going crazy in stressful situations. He just sees the problem, and is able to calmly figure out how to fix the problem and easily move on to the next step of the game

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2020, 02:56:45 PM »
Watching his stream these things are very obvious to me about u8:

1) Very few wasted/spam clicks. (Lower apm but doesnt matter because others waste a lot of clicks)
2) better u.c.
3) better decision making. (If he builds an offensive tower, enemy typically has to spend more defending against it)

It all comes down to efficiency. Hes simply a much more efficient player than almost everyone else. I see no evidence of hacking of any form.

And imo the reason he is more efficient because of his mindset. You can watch a player in "stressful" situations and see if they stay calm or if they over react and get overwhelmed.. and then make mistakes. U8 seems pretty chill/relaxed in most situations. Hes not going crazy in stressful situations. He just sees the problem, and is able to calmly figure out how to fix the problem and easily move on to the next step of the game
THATS TRUE

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY SETS WHERE MORE THAN 150 APM IS NEEDED, YOU SHOULD SWITCH TO CUSTOMS. BUT U'D GET A REALITY CHECK THERE WITH YOUR PATHETIC 240, EKWINOX ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2020, 03:53:27 PM »
EQ is right about it being an adv. Now, if everyone can do it, then I guess we continue to let people do more and more things and change the game, sure. I'm not exactly saying U8 is "wrong".

But, the spare time he has, even split seconds, allow him to do other things and THINK about his next moves as opposed to someone else wasting that time and thought on more difficult keys.

This game is at a point where, I just don't give a shit anymore. Everyone is going to do everything and anything they can do that is NOT original and authentic to the game to gain any advantage they can over someone else.

The game is shit and dead. Most popular map is a piece of shit terribly imbalanced map and we all know it, we just all are in denial and are too stubborn to do anything about it.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2020, 04:33:34 PM »
Really? Youre going to talk bad about GOW, when its only been the go-to map for over 20 years?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2020, 05:03:37 PM »
Let's forget harry opinion bara please and told us what you think about public programmars whos editing the mpq in multiplayer mode without being admins for their personal purpose and not release any approve official patch for everyone about those editation.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2020, 06:45:09 PM »
But, the spare time he has, even split seconds, allow him to do other things and THINK about his next moves as opposed to someone else wasting that time and thought on more difficult keys.

so why people in diffrent language got diffrent keys? its not fair?

and you forgot about that you need learn your new keys
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2020, 07:48:18 PM »

so why people in diffrent language got diffrent keys? its not fair?

and you forgot about that you need learn your new keys

No it's not fair exactly, but it's still more fair then you customize ur own hotkeys.. Anyway thats why 2020 games made options in control pannel for everyone to customize there hotkeys like they want, we could made an add on for everyone but our admins are to busy to made solo campain in russian that nobody dosent cares anyway.

And you instead of being a man your using ur knowledge in programmation and getting advantage over everyone and braggin about how good you are and how peoples are idiot cuz they dont know shit about programmation.

Anyway, the probleme is not the hotkeys, the probleme is to let the mpq open to public, we have to close that mpq to everyone who try to edit the multiplayers games without being an admin.

Period!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2020, 09:19:20 PM »
I did make a thread about this once most players didn't think making your own hotkeys was cheating.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,3427.msg55870.html#msg55870
war2 > war3

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2020, 09:36:00 PM »
gow is crap..u8 is like a war1 player most dont have the attention span to micro like him..you need to be on a esports team imo

that solo campaign dude showed how to use the tileset editor in it, they are different catagories for this game

cpu players -they only play cpus they may become speedrunners
map creationist -love making maps
dreamers- more players bigger maps editing the game etc
casual gamers
mid gamers
pro gamers

god people = like lamb fios zelya for there expert programming

if someone is a pro player they cant help it..there just that good

we got 1 dude that is pro in usa that plays like once a month..he comes in and its unreal how they play

lol the go to key is "b" move it anywhere else as that is why noone uses humans much pathetic
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 11:10:25 PM by shesycompany »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2020, 11:01:27 PM »
I did make a thread about this once most players didn't think making your own hotkeys was cheating.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,3427.msg55870.html#msg55870

You dont even explain the probleme properly dude, we dont talk about * a programm * we talk about editing the mpq, it's hacking, remade that pool right now see what peoples think.

Because right now, almost everyone think im right.

- ME
- HARRYWANGS
- WG
- RIPE

« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 11:07:32 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2020, 11:11:11 PM »
It's also fun to see how U8 is trying to keep ywfn and everyone out of doing it by trying to tell them they will never forget old hotkeys while he use customs Lol... Like we said cheater want to keep the cheat for hiM!!

Also fun to see how tk saying SPB drasticly increase his speed with that but saying here in this thread it's not a big deal.

What a bunch of cheaters manipulator hypocrite.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 12:54:23 AM by Equinox »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2020, 11:21:31 PM »
theres only one way to find out..a all human trny and thats how you tell no 3x the damage  :sob:
you may find a pro like dug will wipe you out..cause knights wont save you
im just playing with you charlie brown i doubt to many could play that trny lool
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 12:04:17 AM by shesycompany »