Author Topic: Congrats to u8t3io3p!  (Read 8738 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Congrats to u8t3io3p!
« on: January 30, 2020, 12:27:25 PM »
First Warcraft 2 player to have an ELO score over 2100!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats to u8t3io3p!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 01:47:04 PM »
very ez since i play vs nups braviet and alf-attack!  :rofl:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 02:26:46 PM »
Must be cool to be so good by editing mpq for the last 10 years.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 02:39:36 PM »
Must be cool to be so good by editing mpq for the last 10 years.
I watch his stream occasionally. His APM rarely goes over 200. Just makes better decisions (rarely spends resources that dont force enemy to spend more resources) and has better timing/UC

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2020, 02:47:26 PM »
The fuck that mean tk, he still edit the mpq.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2020, 02:58:25 PM »
What do u mean edit mpq. What advantage does that give him that affects u.c. and cost/reward benefit decisions

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2020, 03:09:14 PM »
Hacks we still consider hacks.

-Yellow goldmine
-Grid Hacks
-Long distance sound blood lust
-Bar chop
-Map hack

Hacks we have accept in the version and not consider hacks anymore.

- Black to pink
- Lobby map
- Special sound for joining the game, game starting, game finishing.

That the kind of hacks he can do by editing the mpq..

Other then that we already know he hack the mpq to set his personal hotkeys and he change the color of his units since a couple of months/years already for pink to blue.

Thats the hack we know he did, but we dont know about the hacks he did that we dont know.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2020, 03:13:09 PM »
I mean I see his stream... I'm not concerned about color changes. Diff languages have diff hotkeys.. I can see how editing hotkey location could help.. but that's not why he is winning from what i see. There are games where he plays braviet or shotgun.. where sg/brav have advantage, but then they make bad decision or have worse u.c. and they end up losing a game they could/should have won

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2020, 03:14:25 PM »
If u8 making good decisions 95% of time, and braviet making god decisions 90% of time, u8 will win more.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2020, 03:17:06 PM »
I mean I see his stream... I'm not concerned about color changes. Diff languages have diff hotkeys.. I can see how editing hotkey location could help.. but that's not why he is winning from what i see. There are games where he plays braviet or shotgun.. where sg/brav have advantage, but then they make bad decision or have worse u.c. and they end up losing a game they could/should have won

I dont want different language, i also want my own personal hotkeys... I want to make them short and be faster, why the fuck i will press N AND Q WHEN I CAN PRESS N AND M?

Do you know how much mili second i win by editing my own personal hotkeys?

At this point everyone is almost playing at the same speed, there no really difference when you get a certain lvl..

But all those milli sec that you gain inside a 25 minutes games bring you maybe 30 sec or 1 minute advantages over your opponnent.

And why i cant also choose my own color? If im blind i cant see some color, why i cant choose the color i want like him?

Hes hacking the mpq and getting advantage over peoples, easy like that.

And thats only 2 hacks that we know he use, we dont know about the hacks we cant see.

Stop protecting hackers dude.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2020, 03:23:09 PM »
Example. Braviet dialed 4/5 and u8 was 9 I think. Maybe 11. But u8 cannon towered 4 and 5. But the way it worked out was that neither were cannon towered at same time. For a little bit braviet could get gold 4, wood 5, then he killed 1 cannon and other upgraded so he had to switch gold 5, wood 4... but at some point 2nd cannon upgraded 5 and instead of switching gold/wood again, bracket let almost all 5 gold pens die. He was ahead until then. Dual survived. Almost all peons could survive. But he didnt pull peonsat 5 .. so braviet just made bad decision and lost because of it. He let u8 catch up/pass him by not pulling peons off 5 gold.

I see things like that in many games. Enemy makes mistake that u8 capitalised on

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2020, 03:24:29 PM »
Example. Braviet dialed 4/5 and u8 was 9 I think. Maybe 11. But u8 cannon towered 4 and 5. But the way it worked out was that neither were cannon towered at same time. For a little bit braviet could get gold 4, wood 5, then he killed 1 cannon and other upgraded so he had to switch gold 5, wood 4... but at some point 2nd cannon upgraded 5 and instead of switching gold/wood again, bracket let almost all 5 gold pens die. He was ahead until then. Dual survived. Almost all peons could survive. But he didnt pull peonsat 5 .. so braviet just made bad decision and lost because of it. He let u8 catch up/pass him by not pulling peons off 5 gold.

I see things like that in many games. Enemy makes mistake that u8 capitalised on

The fuck you talk about bro, you can give me 25 reason why he so good, that dont change the fact that he edit the mpq and editing the mpq is totally hacking if your not an admin.

End of story dude, stop doing your teacher you cant even beat ilyich.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2020, 03:24:56 PM »
We kill ourselves with the split second decisions we make more than other people kill us

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2020, 03:26:01 PM »
Dont be mean to me cus u cant beat u8 or gow classic comp. Not my fault . Be nice

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2020, 03:27:50 PM »
Dont be mean to me cus u cant beat u8 or gow classic comp. Not my fault . Be nice

Im not mean im telling you truth and your just an idiot again.

Stop protecting hacker.