Author Topic: Mousetopher  (Read 3431 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Mousetopher
« on: February 05, 2020, 11:31:43 AM »
@mousEtopher

I've left war2 a few times and I've tried disassociating myself numerous times from this game only to come back to it. If you are in fact successful in never logging back into this forum or the game I just wanted to thank you for all you have done for this community.
War2ru wouldn't be what it is today without you.

Thanks Mousetopher you are loved and missed by all our members.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Mousetopher
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 12:09:41 PM »
I get some up and down with her but she have been really one of my favorite admin.

She miss me too.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 04:56:02 PM »
IZ EASYDUMBPANY REMOVING HIS OWN POSTS, OR IS THE MODERATOR DOING THIS (FINE) WORK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline LuX

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 09:25:55 PM »
Ive met some interesting mother fuckers over the years but i think i just found a new inductee into my top 5

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 01:13:23 AM »
@shesycompany I removed all ur posts.

Don’t do that again in the server section or I really am going to just ban you from the forums. You don’t even post anything noteworthy or important.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 01:37:40 AM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2020, 04:53:52 AM »
She was a didicate worker and she was open to alot of evolution, she had contribute so well to that community in different part of areas and did it pretty well and pretty professionnal, everything have start to really moove when she join us and start to work for our community.

New forum, Graphics, Icons, Banner publicity for our own community in top of lobby channel of the game.  Keeping everything up to date frequantly, she have been a great add for us and sometime im pretty sad about how i treat her when i think about it.

I was not sure if she was serious about is implication or if she was just another new troll in our lazy ones we already have, and i think she was thinkin the same of me, did i was serious or just a stupid troll, i think ive always been both of them, because being troll make me getting eard and she see lot of things was changing... So at the end i think she start to understand me and she start to work harder to proof me wrong, and id really start to liked her that exactly time, she was a god damn soldier.

She proov me she was the best.

My top 3 Admins:

1: Moustopher
2: Tora ( Im really sad about how i treat him too, but this is how i open they animal instinc and want to proof me wrong, i was sure he was just another troll too, but this guy have a really great heart and hes really dedicates and really open to evolution too, he treat us like prince, hes a king, giving money to his peoples who past ther life in
this community, a generous men who did so great trying helping us, he also help in different areas, making tourney, keeping icons updated, creating master icons league for us, keeping our ladder up to date, a great contributor, whatever i did say about him, he still one of the best, i really think he also want to proof me wrong, and thats why he have been so dedicated, i admire peoples like you and moutopher who take the challenge like real mans, sincerly thanks to both of you )
3: iL: Even if i look like i dont like him, i still like how much dedicated he have been over the years, i think he have been a bit lazy and retard because hes really close to evolution and that kind of mentality always keep the game at the same level. But i appreciate the fact that he keep the community alive for all those years, i appreciate that he contribute in different way. I dont think he can be a head admin who take the final decision because he look pretty soft and look like he dosent cares at all about anything *Sometime*. But he still have been a great contributor and sometime its good to remind there not only bad part about someone. I respect you for what you deserve but i dont think your a genius either, really, sorry, but still in my top 3, not bad, thank you anyway.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 07:37:11 AM by Equinox »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2020, 07:43:06 AM »

Don’t do that again in the server section or I really am going to just ban you from the forums. You don’t even post anything noteworthy or important.
Fuck off easycompany back dude! This is the only warning. This is how the place is ran so let it be. You don't post stuff exciting to read either.

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2020, 07:57:17 AM »

Fuck off easycompany back dude! This is the only warning. This is how the place is ran so let it be. You don't post stuff exciting to read either.
U NOT MOD.
HE MOD.

FEEL FREE TO INVITE EASY TO UR FORUM AND YOU CAN TAKE LITERALLY ALL HIS POSTS WITH U TOO

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2020, 08:00:17 AM »
Im pretty sure tupac will be one of the greateast admin if he was one.

Pretty sure he will be in my top 5, easy.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2020, 08:25:26 AM »

I don’t tell you how to run your server. Don’t tell me how to run this one.

war2 > war3

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2020, 08:55:56 AM »

U NOT MOD.
HE MOD.

FEEL FREE TO INVITE EASY TO UR FORUM AND YOU CAN TAKE LITERALLY ALL HIS POSTS WITH U TOO
You racist scum stfu big boys talking here.

I don’t tell you how to run your server. Don’t tell me how to run this one.

ROFL the server you helped run to the ground?

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2020, 09:14:58 AM »

I WILL TAKE EASYCOMPANY TO OUR SERVER AND MIGRATE ALL HIS POSTS TO OUR FORUM AS WELL
OK BUDDY I CAN HELP U WITH THAT

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2020, 09:19:15 AM »
I dont understand why you guys dont get along ( Tora and Tupac ) both of you togheter will be a damn great team.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 08:31:22 PM by Equinox »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2020, 10:26:09 AM »

I WILL TAKE EASYCOMPANY TO OUR SERVER AND MIGRATE ALL HIS POSTS TO OUR FORUM AS WELL
OK BUDDY I CAN HELP U WITH THAT
I'm sorry nobody reply to you when you talk. Maybe this message will make you feel better.

I dont understand why you guys dont get alone ( Tora and Tupac ) both of you togheter will be a damn great team.

This dude has came at me numerous amounts of time. He wants to allow such trashy people to post death threats, racist, personal information. But wants to mess with my buddys posts when he is drunk. Sounds like this server still can't get their priorities straight.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 10:28:10 AM by tupac »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2020, 12:16:34 PM »
I dont know what easycompany said .. I like the guy.. but he does post some really strange stuff sometimes (probably while intoxicated like u said)

No reason to get upset about some deleted posts on a server you no longer participate in. Easy is a big boy. If it bothers him he can decide how he wants to react. Dont think he needs a white knight here.